• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions/Simple Answers (Legends Arceus)

Mild Daybreak spoilers If you fail to do three outbreaks in the Mirelands, how do you reactivate the massive mass outbreaks?

- Go to Jubilife village and return to the map. If you talk to Mai, she will tell you to do this. By the way, I caught a shiny bronzor in one of those massive mass outbreaks in Mirelands.

- Go to Jubilife village and return to the map. If you talk to Mai, she will tell you to do this. By the way, I caught a shiny bronzor in one of those massive mass outbreaks in Mirelands.
I figured it out, thank you. I had to leave and come back a few times so I think it may be more random. Shiny Pokemon are very common in there - I managed to catch a shiny Riolu and Dewott yesterday.

I've got a question regarding the Daybreak DLC. Can you access the content in it during the main quest, such as the Massive Mass Outbreaks? Or is it restricted strictly to the post-game? I want to know if I can tap into the Massive Mass Outbreaks early so I can get certain Mons that are usually late-game ones such as H-Zorua and such. Thanks in advance.

So as for me I just beat the maingame on Sunday and about right after I was able to play the Daybreak mission's start--just answering my own question for anyone who wants to know w

Apparently you must beat the maingame. (I personally haven't beaten the maingame yet and haven't played for a while do I can't really confirm it)

You mean where do you find it when you're able to catch it? Same place as in Diamond and Pearl and BDSP (not Platinum). Turnback Cave.

No no i don't aek about catching. Thank you very the answer bit what i meant is why he doesn't important at all in sinnoh region stories. Isn't he is the rother number 3. Even when they say the original story. We don't see any single story about giratina hahaha

Maybe he isn't to much important. Anyway, i am still in noble number 4 event so i will wait for any big event

No no i don't aek about catching. Thank you very the answer bit what i meant is why he doesn't important at all in sinnoh region stories. Isn't he is the rother number 3. Even when they say the original story. We don't see any single story about giratina hahaha

Maybe he isn't to much important. Anyway, i am still in noble number 4 event so i will wait for any big event

Giratina is in the game and plays a big part it in. That's, however, spoiler territory, so if you don't want to be spoiled don't read the next part.

Giratina is in league with Volo, the former attempting to take revenge on Arceus for its banishment while the latter wants Arceus' power for himself. You battle it and Volo in the post-game, where they're revealed to be the true villains of the whole game in a very climatic fight (including fighting Giratina in both its forms, thus effectively you're fighting against an opponenet with 8 Mons). After you beat Giratina and Volo the former retreats to Turnback Cave where you can battle and catch it while the latter cuts ties with you.

Okay...

I thought Enamorus was supposed to be easier to catch than the other three forces members? I keep throwing my best Pokeballs at her, back strike and all and she won't get caught. She's broken out of like half a dozen balls at this point. What more am I supposed to do here?

Is Spheal (or its evolutions) available before the main game?

I don't have to use any of the starters, do I? I know I have to choose a starter as usual, but I don't have to use it like the main Pokemon games right?

Spheal and its evos are not available until the Cobalt Coastlands, which is the 3rd area unlocked, so about mid-way through the game. The only way you can get a Spheal early is if someone were to trade it to you. And even if they did, it won't listen to you right away due to needing a certain star rank a la Gym Badges. And, unlike other games, the star rank applies to all Mons, so you need to get the appropriate rank in order to get any Mon you have, be it caught normally or traded, to listen to you. That way you can't cheese the game by catching something like an Alpha early on and using it to steamroll at least the early game. As for the starters, no, you don't have to use them but you will have to early on at the very least.

Quick question regarding the massive mass outbreaks. After you complete the start of the Daybreak DLC and do all the different areas with Mai and her Munchlax do the massive mass outbreaks disappear for good or do they sometimes reappear even after the initial requests regarding them are done? And can they stack with regular outbreaks, such as having both in the same area at the same time? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Never mind. I finished the main Daybreak stuff and when I went back out into the field immediately afterward I was informed about another massive mass outbreak had cropped up. So that means the massive mass outbreaks are permanent now, something that I wasn't sure of. That said, I still don't know if massive mass outbreaks and regular mass outbreaks will overlap with each other in the same area or not. If anyone knows the answer to that (assuming I don't stumble upon it myself) then please let me know. Thanks.

Last edited:
I thought you were supposed to be able to catch Arceus in this game? I've even seen people's screenshots and videos showing that they have caught it. But it doesn't look like you actually can legitimately. I guess these players are hackers?

I went to encounter it, but it turns out it's a noble Pokemon fight, and obviously we couldn't catch them. And on top of that, you can't avoid its attacks. No matter how much I try to dodge with perfect timing, it can't be done and I can't seem to do anything else. I've done it several times over. And yet there is still one empty slot in my Pokedex which I assumed was for Arceus. Is there something here that I'm missing entirely? Because otherwise, I have better things I could be doing than dealing with this crap. I didn't like this game much anyway.

I thought you were supposed to be able to catch Arceus in this game? I've even seen people's screenshots and videos showing that they have caught it. But it doesn't look like you actually can legitimately. I guess these players are hackers?

I went to encounter it, but it turns out it's a noble Pokemon fight, and obviously we couldn't catch them. And on top of that, you can't avoid its attacks. No matter how much I try to dodge with perfect timing, it can't be done and I can't seem to do anything else. I've done it several times over. And yet there is still one empty slot in my Pokedex which I assumed was for Arceus. Is there something here that I'm missing entirely? Because otherwise, I have better things I could be doing than dealing with this crap. I didn't like this game much anyway.

No, those players aren't hackers: you can get Arceus in-game. You have to beat Arceus in the noble battle for it to give you an avatar of itself for your dex. So you can legitimately get Arceus in this game, you just need to beat the noble battle to obtain it. So good luck with your dodging and aiming skills, as that's the only way to get Arceus.

No, those players aren't hackers: you can get Arceus in-game. You have to beat Arceus in the noble battle for it to give you an avatar of itself for your dex. So you can legitimately get Arceus in this game, you just need to beat the noble battle to obtain it. So good luck with your dodging and aiming skills, as that's the only way to get Arceus.
Okay, but this doesn't completely answer my question. How am I supposed to defeat it when I literally can't avoid being hit? There's zero way to not get hit.

Okay, but this doesn't completely answer my question. How am I supposed to defeat it when I literally can't avoid being hit? There's zero way to not get hit.

You just need to dodge attacks and throw balms with near pin-point perfection. There's no other way. It is possible to dodge, you just need to time it to the absolute millisecond. And stock up on those charms that increase the player's HP, as that'll at least give you a little more room for error. But it is possible. It's very, very difficult, but it is possible. After all, you're dealing the Poke-God, and it'll make you feel like the puny mortal that you are to it. But it is possible to win, you just need to keep at it and practice your dodges/throws. Take a few attempts to read Arceus' attack patterns and plan from there. That's all the advice I can give, as there really isn't anything else to it except beyond perfect timing.

You just need to dodge attacks and throw balms with near pin-point perfection. There's no other way. It is possible to dodge, you just need to time it to the absolute millisecond. And stock up on those charms that increase the player's HP, as that'll at least give you a little more room for error. But it is possible. It's very, very difficult, but it is possible. After all, you're dealing the Poke-God, and it'll make you feel like the puny mortal that you are to it. But it is possible to win, you just need to keep at it and practice your dodges/throws. Take a few attempts to read Arceus' attack patterns and plan from there. That's all the advice I can give, as there really isn't anything else to it except beyond perfect timing.
What charms? I've never heard of any charms in this game other than the Shiny Charm.

Such little room for error like that? Seriously? What the literal crap was GameFreak thinking?

I don't care if this is a Pokemon god, Pokemon games were never this hard before. I don't like that I feel like I'm playing a lunatic mode difficulty in a game. I haven't encountered a game as difficult as this one in literal years. It should have had difficulty settings, because I haven't been able to do much in this one without struggling. I'm a casual player, I don't care to look for big challenges all the time. Especially with my stress and anxiety issues these days. I play games to relieve those things, not add to them.

Back
Top Bottom