• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions/Simple Answers (Legends Arceus)

Reaction score
Last edited:
Well, I see that I will be posting the first question of the thread:
Do I have to wear the survey corps uniform when checking with Cylene and ranking up along with doing the story missions?

How do you catch the Unown?

I found one sitting on a log but I can't seem to interact with it.

Do I have to wear the survey corps uniform when checking with Cylene and ranking up along with doing the story missions?

I haven't tried it but I doubt it. You probably just have to wear it for story reasons and then the characters likely won't take any notice of what you're wearing.

What exactly is the calculation for height and weight? Is it like the calculations in Gen 3 and 4?

I don’t think so

Some questions of mine;
  • Can you decorate/customize your lodging in Jublife City?
  • How much space are in the pastures?
  • Minus the Hisui Starters, are there any evolved forms you can’t catch in the wild/can only get through evolving your Pokémon?

I can confirm that no, you don't need to wear the survey corps uniform at all if you don't want to. You're free to wear any of the customization options and no one will so much as bat an eyelid at you. You just need to wear it when you first get it but as soon as you get the spare clothes from the clothier then you're free to mix-and-match to your heart's content without having any effect on the story or whatnot.

I believe so, but it was a minor script change or something
And yet...they still missed a few spots:

20220128_205014.jpg

So...about the lost satchels...

Are they real player's items or are they randomly generated?

Either way, how do I get more than 2 at a time?

AFAIK

Minus the Hisui Starters, are there any evolved forms you can’t catch in the wild/can only get through evolving your Pokémon?

There's a request for an A-Vulpix, and that's the only one in the game. So technically the evolution can't be caught in the wild.

Does anyone know if/when we battle Wardens?

I believe some Wardens are battled before encountering their Special Pokémon. Can only confirm Mai's battle for now, though.

So...about the lost satchels...

Are they real player's items or are they randomly generated?

From what I've gathered, they're the satchels of other players that's blacked out. So no, they're not randomly generated.

From what I've gathered, they're the satchels of other players that's blacked out. So no, they're not randomly generated.
Kind of grim, when you think about it - the belongings of fallen teenagers to the wilds of Hisui. This game is completely unapologetic about the reality of Pokémon and I am here for it.

Kind of grim, when you think about it - the belongings of fallen teenagers to the wilds of Hisui. This game is completely unapologetic about the reality of Pokémon and I am here for it.

I'll say. This game doesn't sugarcoat anything about the dangers of Hisui. I find it both intriguing dark and disturbingly refreshing. Not something you'd expect from Pokemon. The only other games I can think of that took on such a dark mentality are the Orre games. To be honest... I welcome this change. It's a breath of fresh air compared to past games. In a sense it recreates the visions of what the creator wanted Pokemon to originally be like (something that the RBY Adventures manga reflects), which I find to be a neat little call-back to his original idea. I will give GF props on this one, as they very much ventured out of their comfort zones and broke new ground with Legends.

In a sense it recreates the visions of what the creator wanted Pokemon to originally be like (something that the RBY Adventures manga reflects), which I find to be a neat little call-back to his original idea.
The problem I see with the manga's depiction of the Kanto arc is that RBY were nowhere near as dark as Legends is. It's much easier and believable to make a darker story taking place in the past where people are only just learning to live together with Pokémon in the midst of a vast wilderness than one taking place in a modern world full of settlements where their coexistence with people is commonplace.

The problem I see with the manga's depiction of the Kanto arc is that RBY were nowhere near as dark as Legends is. It's much easier and believable to make a darker story taking place in the past where people are only just learning to live together with Pokémon in the midst of a vast wilderness than one taking place in a modern world full of settlements where their coexistence with people is commonplace.

I know. Legends is far darker than RBY Adventures ever was. I was merely using it as a reference to how the original design of Pokemon was going to be in the creator's eyes, since Adventures was going in that direction before mellowing out over time. Legends cranks that up to 11 without breaking a sweat. So, yeah, I'm aware that Legends takes everything dark about the Pokemon world and cranks it up several levels when compared to other forms of Poke-media like Adventures.

Are Basculin genders split based on location?

Bulbapedia says that Basculegion has a 50/50 gender split but I've caught 10+ Basculin from Tranquility Bay and every single one of them is female.

Any tips on catching Pokémon while riding Basculegion? Most of the balls I throw seem to end up in the drink.

Back
Top Bottom