• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM051: Lively Lilie! A Determined Runaway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I’d wait for the episode to air before judging.
Your reasoning seems like “A person’s argument is trash and I know it before I know what are they saying”
It's still symbolizing a turning point for her. She's gotta be the heroine now.
I still have my doubts about the current writers, but whatever. Let's wait and see.

...maybe because what she's planning to do is more active and she needs an outfit that is suited for doing active things.
Have you ever tried to do... anything... in a short skirt?
(Not that it'll stop her - it never did Hikari or Serena :rolleyes:)

Actually, Nebby being smaller is accurate: a Cosmog is 0.2 m, while a Cosmoem is 0.1 m. Basically, the latter it’s half the height of its previous stage.

So, makes sense if Nebby appears smaller now. However, I wonder how it will be moved around, since it’s supposed to weigh 999.9 Kg!

So, either it will normally be lifted by its innate psychic powers, or they will apply anime physics (just like they did in the past with Larvitar and Munchlax).

I don't think the anime will care. The games didn't - Lillie had it in her backpack the entire time it was a Cosmoem.

Have you ever tried to do... anything... in a short skirt?
(Not that it'll stop her - it never did Hikari or Serena :rolleyes:)
Wouldn't a short skirt be less restrictive? Well, if it is shorter. Plus, I was more thinking of her jumper like top or whatever that is.

Totem Kommo-o already? Nice. Cosmoem is so little :3

Yasss, I like how they're developing Lillie, she feels like a co-protagonist just like Dawn was :) kudos to the writers.

Neat! Looks like part of the episode will be an Ash-free special (kinda like the TR vs. TS one).

(It's a shame TPCI gave Lillie such a crappy voice :( )

You can wear short shorts under them.
Ah, I remember with horror my netball skort! :eek: The best thing about being an adult is no longer having to participate in enforced group physical exercise...
Anyway, I digress.

It appears as if Nihilego was about to take Gladion, but Lusamine came in between and Nihilego decided to take her...
Lusamine's smile was creepy, to say the least.

If it is the icium-z being given to Lillie, Lillie won't be able to use it until she gets a z ring.

Lillie won't get Icium-Z until the gang head to Mount Lanakila at Ula Ula, because that is the only place got. Not to even mention of Professor Kukui establishing the Alola League there. However, I had feeling is not going to be that simple as since living at the Mountain had one of the toughest pokémon awaits them for the challenge possibility Crabominable, Alolan Sandslash or even Vanilluxe guarding the path toward the prize with another possibility of her lovely snowy evolve to Alolan Ninetales.

But it just my own theory don't take it seriously. I kinda a doubt isn't going to happened. If it does, it will be considered to be the best and overkill episode of all time.

Oha Suta Preview
- Ash's Pikachu shakes Cosmoem as Ash talks to Hala.
- Ash talks angrily at Gladion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom