• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM086: I Choose Here! Pokémon Hot Spring Paradise!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First summary
Adamant said:
Satoshi and the others have come to the resort spa "Pokémon Paradise Resort". However, the Rocket Gang shows up to steal their Pokémon.

Screenplay 宮田由佳 (Yuka Miyata)
Storyboard でんさおり (Saori Den)
Episode Director でんさおり (Saori Den)
Animation Director 山崎玲愛 (Rena Yamazaki)
Animation Director 香月麻衣子 (Maiko Katsuki)

Who's willing to bet that Meowth will have another near-death experience in this episode?

I don't know, I thought he'd have one in the Mimikkyu vs Pikachu episode, but nope. Although, this apparently being a more comedic episode, I guess it's more likely to happen.

On another note, before the summaries for episodes 88 and 89 were announced and given their prolonged absence, I was convinced Team Rocket would decide to leave their criminal life for good and stay working at the resort spa, thus explaining the "I Choose Here" part of the title and marking this episode as their last appeareance, finally being written out of the show ;);)

Doesn't look very interesting right now (it's a Rockets episode, I'm still gonna like it, though lol) but I'm sure nothing can be worse than episode 83, imo.

Great, Miyata writes fun Rockets, so my hopes for this ep went up.

And come on, Rockets haven't had a decent swimsuit scene since DP, it's about damn time! Can we have another onsen motto pretty please? :3

Last edited:
Since there's a whole Necrozma arc taking place after this, I'm wondering if something important to that will be set up here. It's reminding me of the happy little sleepover episode that ended with Lillie unable to touch any Pokémon again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom