• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM111: Arrival in Alola! Dripping Metal Panic!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summaries and cast list
  • Summary and staff list, as provided by Dephender.

Mysterious creatures have arrived in Alola! They run wild both at the Pokémon School and at the Rocket Gang's secret base?! And their true form is...
    We'll also have the latest information of the Pokémon movie premiering this summer!

Summary:
    Mysterious creatures have crossed the sea and arrived in Alola?! Just what ARE these nut-like creatures that eat metal? They create severe trouble at the Pokéon School by eating the tools the students use! Meanwhile, at the secret Rocket Gang base, Kojiro explodes with rage when his beloved collection ends up eaten! He then starts chasing these creatures in order to settle the score with them?!
    Also, the new Pokémon movie premieres this summer! Don't miss the latest news on it!!

Voice Cast:
    Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
    Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
    Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom
    Kei Shindo: Lilie
    Kaito Ishikawa: Kaki
    Reina Ueda: Mao
    Hitomi Kikuchi: Suiren
    Fumiko Takekuma: Māmane
    Keiichi Nakagawa: Professor Kukui
    Kenyu Horiuchi: Principal Okido
    Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
    Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
    Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
    Yuji Ueda: Sonansu
    Mika Kanai: Togedemaru
    Kenta Miyake: Meltan
    Wakana Kingyo: Shore
    Nicole Fujita: Nuikoguma

There seems to be some conflict regarding Kenyu Horiuchi, my source says Principal, Playerking says Professor

EDIT:

View: https://i.imgur.com/MAVLHoM.png

Does this make sense to anyone?

Preview
  • I'll be disappointed if Oak doesn't at least mention a certain Professor Willow in regards to the Meltan subject. When I think of this Pokémon, I think of those promotional short videos with the two professors. C'mon, adapt it!
    I thought of those shorts too the moment I saw that Oak was to appear in this episode.

First preview:

View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=PI3v9wCEhro

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back
    Top Bottom