• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM125: Satoshi, Encounter Beyond Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t Kukui learn about the league from Kanto though?
Do we even know if the league is as old as Child!Kukui?
He did, unless there is some kind of retcon.
To be specific, he was inspired during the Kanto visit. It's likely he knew about the concept beforehand, this visit being just what encouraged him to realize it.

To be specific, he was inspired during the Kanto visit. It's likely he knew about the concept beforehand, this visit being just what encouraged him to realize it.

I still find it unlikely that Ash is going to be the one to inform a childhood Kukui that the league exists.

Even the in-game Kukui figures it out from Kanto so I think they’ll keep that bit of info consistent.

Dude, ALL the other regions besides Alola have a League. How could Kukui NOT have learned about it at some point or another in his life? At the very least he surely heard about them, even if his interest was lower at the time. Though Kanto getting the credit is kind of annoying...

They're really starting to overdo the mythical plots in this series. And let me guess. Its probably also gonna be Torracat's evolution episode also? That's gotta be only around the corner, cause the concept art of Incineroar did feature Ash and Mallow.

I bet that Torracat’s evolution will be familiar to Pidgeotto’s, because I think that Ash will be like “** this i’m gonna leave my newly evolved pokemon with Kukui and get the ** out of here.”

I bet that Torracat’s evolution will be familiar to Pidgeotto’s, because I think that Ash will be like “** this i’m gonna leave my newly evolved pokemon with Kukui and get the ** out of here.”

Kukui already has a Litten here though, so there isn’t going to be any time loop with Kukui's Incineroar being the same Pokémon as Ash's Torracat.

They're really starting to overdo the mythical plots in this series. And let me guess. Its probably also gonna be Torracat's evolution episode also? That's gotta be only around the corner, cause the concept art of Incineroar did feature Ash and Mallow.
However, Popplio was shown still in its base stage in the concept art when it fully evolved into Primarina before Torracat's evolution (if Torracat does evolve).

I actually don't have a problem with Mythical Pokemon appearing more frequently. It makes the world feel a little bit more real

For me 3-4 mythicals appearing in a row in a single areas makes it feel more unreal. Mythicals are literally Pokemon so rare that people doubt their very existence, and a group of 10 year olds happens to stumble upon 3-4 of them without actively searching for them?

I don’t take much issue with celebi since it is apparantly a one episode deal and gives development to a Pokemon that needs it a lot.

For me 3-4 mythicals appearing in a row in a single areas makes it feel more unreal. Mythicals are literally Pokemon so rare that people doubt their very existence, and a group of 10 year olds happens to stumble upon 3-4 of them without actively searching for them?

I don’t take much issue with celebi since it is apparantly a one episode deal and gives development to a Pokemon that needs it a lot.

Still, I'd rather seem them appear frequently in the series then have them waste a movie on it. Plus it makes sense since there are so many mythical Pokemon at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom