• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM125: Satoshi, Encounter Beyond Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I'm kinda tired about seeing Mythicals sprouting left and right, since they are supposed to be rare and a once/twice in a lifetime experience thingy, I like the idea of Ash meeting a young Kukui. This would make the second time that he met a professor at his young age thanks to a Celebi, with the first meeting being with a young Professor Oak. Also, more Torracat focus is always welcome in my book.

I feel like mythical Pokemon along with legendary and ultra beast are just more attracted to come to the Alola region due to possibly the purity of the residents that seem to live there.

As long as this doesn't carry over to Galar, I think it fits with the characterization of the setting they live in.

I'm getting really sick of all the mythical and legendary coming in. And its a time travel ep great......

Have to admit, I'm starting to feel the same about legendaries and mythicals turning up a lot, they were so rare yet we're now getting them every episode

Would have loved if this plot twist were even possible, but Kukui already has a Litten here...
Plot twist: baby Litten Kukui owned will, also, travel through time and end up and adopted by a Stoutland. She will grow up to be the same Litten Ash will catch.

I wonder if Torracat will evolve here? Maybe yes, maybe no. But I must say that I love Ash’s Alolan team. One of the reasons that Advanced and Diamond&Pearl are my favorite series is due in part to Ash’s Pokemon and their personalities. Sun and Moon has some of the most personalized and adorable Pokémon Ash has ever owned (Rowlet and Meltan in particular are up there with Corphish and Gliscor for me). So if Torracat evolves, that would be great. But if it doesn’t, that’s ok too since it’s already done enough to become a Pokémon I’m sure I’ll remember for a long time.

And as I said over the review thread for the Kyogre episode, my sentiments remain the same, SM really just continues to undermine the significance of Legendary/Mythical Pokemon by having their appearances become commonplace. The fact that they’re appearing so close together only further compounds the ridiculousness.

You can express it without calling people 'Negative Nancy', though. It’s pretty rude.
To be fair, even if it somehow fell into the "rudeness spectrum", Negative Nancy is some of the tamest stuff I've seen here. Especially compared to some of the passive-aggressive and snarky remarks some people frequently throw at each other.

To be fair, even if it somehow fell into the "rudeness spectrum", Negative Nancy is some of the tamest stuff I've seen here. Especially compared to some of the passive-aggressive and snarky remarks some people frequently throw at each other.

Yeah, but the passive aggressive and snarky stuff also has action taken against it by the mod teams though.

Just like people should be allowed to express their positive opinions about an unpopular series without being called a fanboy, people should be allowed to express negative opinions without being shot down as just having a negative personality.

It’d have been quite different if the post had been accompanied by actual arguments, but it was just “You’re being a Negative Nancy” without any reasoning. People aren’t allowed to be critical of a series? That’s what made it sound like a degrading comment, and this isn’t the first instance of the same person calling anyone not liking SM a Negative Nancy too.

And anyways, a staff member has already said that it shouldn’t be used.

It’s pretty off topic for this thread, though.

Last edited:
Yeah, but the passive aggressive and snarky stuff also has action taken against it by the mod teams though.

Just like people should be allowed to express their positive opinions about an unpopular series without being called a fanboy, people should be allowed to express negative opinions without being shot down as just having a negative personality.

It’d have been quite different if the post had been accompanied by actual arguments, but it was just “You’re being a Negative Nancy” without any reasoning. People aren’t allowed to be critical of a series? That’s what made it sound like a degrading comment, and this isn’t the first instance of the same person calling anyone not liking SM a Negative Nancy too.

And anyways, a staff member has already said that it shouldn’t be used.

It’s pretty off topic for this thread, though.
I apologize for using this term. I just got carried away.

I'm suspicious since the summary doesn't mention him, but this would be a perfect way to show what kind of relationship Guzma and Kukui had in the past.

Also I just really want to see Guzma with a Wimpod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom