• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Something not so serious, once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eredar Warlock

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,559103,00.html

Fox News said:
Texas Boy, 5, Shoots Down 800-Pound Alligator

Texas-born Simon Hughes, 5, doesn’t look intimidating. But put a gun in his hands and pit him against an 800-pound alligator and it’s a different story.

Simon's been training to handle a gun since he was just 4, his dad told MyFOXHouston — and it's a good thing, too, or else he could've gotten hurt by the mega-gator that wound up on the Hughes family ranch.

The huge alligator bit into a baited hook in a marsh on the property, coming face-to-face with Simon. The boy reacted with lightning speed, grabbing his gun and shooting the reptile in the head.

"It come out, the biggest alligator I've ever seen," Simon told MyFOXHouston. "He did his death roll."

The reptile was nearly 20 times the 3-foot, 44-pound boy’s size. It didn't survive the shooting.

Click here for video.

His dad Scott Hughes said there's a reason he started training his son, who is in kindergarten, to shoot guns at such an early age.

"Everything on the ranch will either bite you or stick you," he told MyFOXHouston.

The little boy has now earned the nickname "Gator Bait."

"Simon was a champ, couldn't ask for any better. He was just fearless," said Chuck Cotton, a family friend who witnessed the shooting.

The family plans to cook up the meat to celebrate.

So. a 5-year old shoots and kills an 800-pound alligator.

If that isn't absolutely epic, I don't know what is.

The reptile was nearly 20 times the 3-foot, 44-pound boy’s size.

chubbs.jpg

Yea buddy!

People around here get guns at a young age, for defense, of course. ;D

Yea buddy!

People around here get guns at a young age, for defense, of course. ;D

Heck Yes! Finnaly a story making us Red Necks look Good! LOL well this story is really suprising though, Id run away crying

See, in this case it's why knowing how to use a gun and having one handy is a good idea. But how many 800-pound alligators are you gonna encounter in downtown Chicago, New York, or LA?

Depend whether the sewer grates are properly locked, obviously.

Why, Manhattan, of course =D

ANYWAY, I'd like to hear more of the story, but I highly doubt the alligator would have tried to attack him. It sucks because they're a protected species, and it sounds a lot like the kid wanted an excuse to shoot AT something, and Fox wanted a "hero" story.

But if it actually tried to attack him, well, that's a heck of a cool story. =D

If he hadn't killed the gator, he'd have been dinner. Plus, if I saw a gator in my backyard, and had a gun handy, protected species or not, I'm filling it full of lead.

Well dur, but I meant they didn't include any details about what the gator did that was so "threatening."

Boy had to protect his toys! So of course he popped a few lead rounds into that mofo's ass. But seriously though 800 pound gator got shot down by 4 year old kid? That's like crazy shooting skills right there.

O_O'

That must've been some aim...

Whoa...

I don't really know what to say here. I'm against that 5-year olds have access to guns however. Still, that must have been good aiming...

Good?! How can he even keep it steady at his age?!

They had a picture of the boy with the gator's head, which he is keeping as a trophy. The jaws...are quite huge. This wasn't a small alligator by any stretch of the imagination. This was a large, powerful creature.

Did he plant a knife on the gator's body?

It's unbelievable that people are lauding a 4 year old being trained how to use a murderous, ridiculously dangerous weapon that adults shouldn't be able to get their hands on.

"But the alligator would have killed him otherwise!" What stupid fucking dick puts animals like alligators and a toddler in the same Goddamned place to begin with?

Man i love America
the opnly place where a 5 year old kid can use a gun and no one is the least bit concerned

It's unbelievable that people are lauding a 4 year old being trained how to use a murderous, ridiculously dangerous weapon that adults shouldn't be able to get their hands on.

"But the alligator would have killed him otherwise!" What stupid fucking dick puts animals like alligators and a toddler in the same Goddamned place to begin with?

Umm...the alligator came to the marshy area behind their house on its own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom