• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Split Ends: Start-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Kiera Hayes. What the heck happened?" she asked. "Oh, and the... Fraxure-thing is Marci Vale." she said, attenpting to Ice Beam her, but couldn't. "Uh, how far away are you from me???" she'd asked.

"My name is Lily Ford." Lily yawned. "I just got up, but I'm feeling kinda sleepy. Too bad the floor's concrete, right?"

"It would seem we have somehow been fused with pokemon," Opal said calming down and studying everyone and herself.

"You should respect your elders. Also I am a hunter not caretaker. I just came to check on the brats. They have the powers of pokemon. You never know if one might manage to break out," he said before walking away.

Laura hit her head on a wall and got knocked out. She fell over and landed on the floor of her cell.
Lindsey was worried, but there was nothing she could do about her cousin.
"I'm Lindsey Kima, and the fainted one over there is my cousin Laura. At least... I hope she's fainted..." She tried not to think negative thoughts. This place was already too negative.

"What is going on? I just remember some strange men coming to my home and when my dad refused to let them in. My mom tried to take me and run away while i heard him scream... My mom was then hit in the head, then after that..." Mikio trailed off. "I'm Mikio." Mikio announced.

Marci replied to Lily. "Right. Uh...." she looked at the Chansey-thing. she'd picked up the word 'brats'. "THAT WAS A VERY RUDE THING TO SAY!!!!!" she shouted.

OOC: Where is Sandy, anyways, KO?

Marci replied to Lily. "Right. Uh...." she looked at the Chansey-thing. she'd picked up the word 'brats'. "THAT WAS A VERY RUDE THING TO SAY!!!!!" she shouted.

OOC: Where is Sandy, anyways, KO?

"Break out?" Maxwell hissed. "It's my responsibility to make sure they don't break out! When was the last time they did?"

OOC: Still in the lab proper.

Lindsey looked down at herself. "I'm... part Servine, right? I can't tell what Laura is, she's too small..."

"Uh, I believe that--Ow!" Lily clutched her arm, where she had been injected. "I think I'm partially Chansey. How did this happen?"

"You were injected with pokemon DNA," Alexander replied.

Annah ran back into the lab. "Sandy, we're lucky that this was a success." she said.

Meanwhile, Kiera saw the Chansey Merge, as she'd started to call their new selves. "Uh, hi there, Lily...." she said. Leon then stepped into the area. "Heh, all of them are still in their cells." he said. Lucky for me I'm not under Maxwell's stupid team. I hate caretaking. he thought.

Anthony chuckled. "My dear friend, that doesn't begin to make sense. The DNA would be swept away by the bloodstream before affecting any cell's genome."

OOC: KO, have one of your characters explain it because I have absolutely no idea how that works.

Lindsey nodded in hopeful agreement with the Klingklang merge.

"We discovered a way to prevent such a thing from happening to where the pokemon DNA combines with your human DNA creating what we call merges. Think of it like a virus taking over your cells and mutating them into something new." Assail said turning towards Anthony.

Kiera felt pain in her upper-left point. "Darn it, if I still had- wait, Marci! Your arm..... we're Merged."

"GRAHHHHHHHHHHH!" Mikio roared with anger as he ran to the cell bars and reached his arms as far as they could go through the bars, desperately attempting to grab one of the Caretakers.

"No, really?" Lindsey said sarcastically. "I thought we were all just sitting around in cells for no reason."

Opal stared at her father in horror. He worked for them? He did this to them? To her. Her parents were the only ones that ever made her smile, well the only non-electrical things. Now she would never let him see another emotion from her again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom