• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Split Ends: Start-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Uh, no. That was the scientists. I'm the head caretaker, by the way."
"You? You seem a little young to be part of this whatever-it-is, let alone in a high position like that."
"I know. I'm helping you all because I'm hoping that you'll return the favor for me eventually. I've started to get the feeling that the others are going to use me as a subject, soon."

Mikio just sat there on his knees, tears streaming down his eyes. His fists were still bleeding, and he started to realize the pain that he was in. Both the physical, and the emotional. It felt like a lead weight had been pressed on his shoulders and he couldn't even breathe.

"Look, babysitter, gimme my dang answers!" said Kiera. "Before I go crazy!"

Annah looked at Sandy. "Hello??? Sandy???"she said.

Leon chuckled. He left the cell block to find the Head Hunter.

"Tonight. I can shut off the security systems in this cell block, but you can't free anyone else, understood?"

"Too soon. Maybe next week'll work." Kiera said. "All of us need to adjust to our new bodies, and who knows what happens next?" she continued. "And I think it'll be better to see if any more Mergings happen."

Hearing these words, Mikio jumped up with fury. "YOUR LITTLE GROUP KIDNAPPED US AND YOU TRY MAKE A DEAL FOR US TO HELP YOU IN RETURN! YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!" Mikio then winced in pain from his bleeding fists.

"No can do. Tonight is the only night for a couple months where there won't be any guards on patrol in this block."

"If we sit around waiting to adjust then they have the chance to experiment on us anyways," Opal stated.

"Thank you for helping us. Are you coming with us?" Knight asked Maxwell before turning to Mikio. "Quiet before you get us caught.

"...I have to agree with the one who punched the walls here. Why should we trust you? We could be playing right into their hands!" He pointed a tentacle accusingly.

Marci piped up. "And I'd like to find put why we were made Merges in the first place." she said.

Leon returned. "Oh, and I gotta say this: If anyone dares escape within a week, I'll kill the guy who did it. No jokes."

Mikio growled at Knight, reluctantly giving in to his wish as his one hand clenched the other bleeding fist. "If you even dare betray us, I'll end you like you're little friends ended my parents." Mikio growled at the Caretaker.

"Sounds like a plan," Lindsey said. "I hope Laura wakes up before then."

Maxwell chuckled. "You'll kill the guy... Who escaped? Leon, you couldn't even scratch the weakest Merge."

"I was talking about the one who released the Merges." Leon said. Kiera looked at her cracked, metallic blue skin. "I can get used to this." she said. "Knight, Lily, Pachirisu Boy, Laura, Lindsey..... We'll need time."

"Who says they can't free themselves? They may be unable to fire beams or stuff while in their cells, but should they decide to physically assault the bars... Shit." Maxwell ran off.

"My head feels like it weighs an extra 20 pounds, and I have more limbs then I can count. This is a lot to get used to.." Ajax sighed. "Well, I guess I shouldn't complain. Let's just hope there's a way to reverse this."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom