• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Split Ends: Start-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: I'll tell you when I've figured it out. All I know so far is that it involves getting him Latios DNA. Because that would be freaking awesome.

OOC: I wasn't saying I could, what I meant was I don't know if I can actually fit that in with his plan yet.

OOC: Okay, that's it. I'm tired to waiting, time for my depressing conclusion.

The rest of the merges were far behind them now, Aaron was quickly regaining consciousness and was already walking on his own. Lilith glared at the ground the whole time, enraged by Anthony's death and disappointed in herself for not finding her father here. There is no end to these disasters, isn't there?

"Correct you are my dear," said a voice. It was a voice that she resented with all of her heart. She turned around and saw the man with dark hair wearing a white lab coat, a man she once regarded as father, "Every good thing you do always has its downside, doesn't it? And all those good things you did, were they ever really for good? Or were you just wanting attention as a reward? Think about it."

"Shut up..." she whispered under her breath, "I've saved people..."

"You've never wanted to save anyone until you met the others. You've been merciless and cold to anyone who needed your help. And once you had someone watching your actions, you've been acting nice. By the way, you are a very poor actress."

"SHUT UP YOU BASTARD!" She shouted at him. She bared her teeth and snarled. Aaron stood there, confused and feeling slightly intimidated,

"Lilith, what's wrong with you? Who are you yelling at?" He asked

"Are you blind!? He's right in front of you!"

"Lil'... there's no one there..." Aaron said. Lilith's eyes widened and she blinked, as soon as she did, her father had vanished. What's happening to me...?

"You're going insane," Aaron made a small smile, "You're losing your sense of reality."

"N-No..." She muttered, "Who are you!? Why are you doing this to me!?" she attempted to scratch him, but he had quickly caught both of her hands. She snarled once again.

"Just give up already, you've lost." He said. Lilith began to uncontrollably shake in fear. She blinked once again, and saw her cousin gripping her wrists, there was a small trickle of blood flowing from his forehead. She really did hurt him, "Lilith! Listen to me! Please, calm down. I-I don't know what's going on with you, but... but you're going to be alright." Lilith shook even more and fell to her knees, holding her head.

This is really it... I'm insane... It's all over for me...

"You..."

The noise resonated from the other side.

I recognize that voice...

He saw a Poké Ball open far away. He was standing in a corner of the room, which contained several hundreds of experiments. He tried to be on his guard, but then just decided to release his self-control; no reason existed to not defend himself and nor not to try to not refrain from doing as much as he possibly could do to rescue all of the Merges. Everything was turning red. He was in excessive pain and charged up to a row of tanks as quickly as he could. He used Outrage.

The tanks began breaking after he shoved his head or his arm through them.

"AGH; FUCK!"

He was suddenly knocked back and pinned down by a horrible, incredibly colossal Hydreigon. It weighed at least as much as a car. It began to tear him to shreds with it teeth and its Dragon-type attacks as he was being crushed underneath it. It kept attacking until he beat it in the head with his claws and the side of his face. He threw the Dragon off and stood up. He beat it down with Outrage until it eventually fainted. He stopped moving for a moment, and, in an instant of pure rage, soul, and necessity, he began to grow exponentially. He was bleeding severely and horribly mutilated, but his mind cleared up a bit. He swiftly ripped the above floors apart.

The room was set alight. Suddenly all the machines which contained each of the subjects shut down. They were all probably going to die without anything to sustain them.

He broke the entire building; the ceilings broke open and the floor was starting to collapse underneath him.

He took this opportunity to shatter all of the tanks.

At least they'll get an easier, faster death.

He saw the doctor get a hold on one of the Merges in the corner. He carried her back into a concealed passage inside the wall before Joseph could reach for him without risking hitting the walls or ceiling too violently in the tight, enclosed space. It was too late. He eventually grew to the point at which he just decided to destroy the entire facility. He gripped the side of the building and essentially just tore the entire wall out; the building crashed as he ripped it all to the ground. It created tremors everywhere, all over the island.

He sat down on the side of the quarry around the building and tried shoving one of the talons on his foot into it, but it wouldn't even fit.

He became extremely enraged in his vain frustration, stood up tall, and fired a colossal beam of Dragon-type energy into the air.

He blacked out.

Once he awoke, he was lying down underneath a pile of rubble and immediately shot back up. He found his way underneath the semi-shaded rocks into the passage which he saw before. He climbed into it, and found an open elevator shaft at the end of the subsequent room. He quickly dove down into it, and, falling about 30-40 feet, jabbed his Dragon Claws into the side of the wall in an effort to steadily slide down to the bottom of the chute. It didn't work; a couple of seconds afterwards, he just fell straight down into the elevator room, which he subsequently crushed the ceiling of falling into it. Now his arms were broken, his neck was bleeding, his face was fractured, his chest was slashed open, and his legs were all torn up. He crawled out of the elevator and slowly opened the doors; he pulled himself up and leaned back against them.

The cruel doctor was standing in the center of the room, with his knife in one hand, which was gripped with his arm around the Charizard Merge's neck, and his firearm in the other, directed right at Joseph.

He gathered up all the strength he could, managed to stand up for a moment, then briefly dove onto the ground, leapt up forward, and tackled Bdelygmatos... right into the glass.

They fell through as the doctor lost his grip on the Charizard Merge.

They crashed to the ground.

The moment they fell, the whole room became utterly inundated with light.

Some strange kind of Psychic energy struck everything.

They touched the floor, and there was nothing but fire and lightning.

OOC: During the creation of this character, I actually at one point planned for a Project scientist to be his father; I quickly trashed the idea... Also, if you're wondering, Joey gets scorched to death; Misos survives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom