• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Split Ends: Start-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: Because it was supposed to warrant a reaction. Well, was. I remember now that I couldn't decide just what was really controlling Infinity. A counterforce to Arceus, uracil, (Yes, the RNA nucleobase) and simply a darker side were all candidates, but when I decided on her father... Well, now...

"No. The last thing I remember was that ruckus back in Castelia City." Infinity climbed out of the crater, and surveyed the charred carcasses scattered across the hillside. "W-what happened to them?"

"That was you. Technically speaking, anyway. Your father funded the experiment that made you a Merge like us..." he looked at himself, then remembered, "I mean like them. He controlled you, made you kill them. Inhabited your body."

"If he did it...if it was really my father..." Felicia sighed. What's this feeling? This... It dawned on her. "...Then I can at least attempt to right this mess." A red aura poured out of her, quickly enveloping the globe. It healed and resuscitated those who had died at Infinity's hands. It reversed the effects of GGAS, the effects of the mutagen... It devoured the Seniko... Then it vanished as suddenly as it had appeared.

"...Wow. Doing that, all of that, on your first go... You've got a real knack for that power of yours. Use it well."
"Ugh..." Emily sat up, rubbing her head, "Did we die or something?"

Helen sat up. "I can still see everything... I watched my body fall, I watched it burn... I watched him perish."

OOC: Helen is still omnipresent, as her consciousness isn't housed in her body. She has lost her omnipotence and whatnot, though.

"I wish I could. Oh, I really do... But I'm not the divine Helen I was mere moments ago. I'm back to being nothing."

"Gone...? N-No! He can't be gone! He's Anthony fucking Briarwood! Just- urgh... NO!" Lilith fell down to her knees in anguish, "NO, NO NO!" She put a hand on her head, covering her eyes.

"...I loved that cocky bastard. I loved him in a way that not even I can begin to describe... But my love meant nothing, apparently."

"Rrrgh..." Lilith trembled, "THAT'S IT!" She stood up and began to storm away.

"I'M DONE WITH THIS! I'M LEAVING!" She walked in front of an unconscious Aaron and struggled to lift him onto her shoulders, "And I'm taking my cousin with me!"

"Hey, Lil'..." Aaron weakly said, "I... I sensed someone before Infinity came..."

"It was... your dad..."

Lilith froze in her tracks, remembering everything that man had put her through. All of the lying and deceiving for 14 years, the betrayal, the fear and hate which he had stored in her. "It's alright Aaron, I'll kill him later," she said with a resentful tone. But he had not heard her, for he had slipped back into his unconscious state.

Ozias watched Lilith leave. He knew he couldn't stop her. But he did have an idea. "That's it. That's it! Everyone stay here! Don't move an inch!" He started running off.
"Where are you going?" Emily called after him, "Are you coming back?"
"Not likely!"
"What are you going to do?"
There was no reply. Ozias was already out of sight.

A few work offices and laboratories with experimental records were on the floor, in addition to a reception desk at the front. Joseph soon found a set of stairs near the back of the floor. He headed down the stairway until he found a floor which was completely dark and locked. He tore the door open and moved across the pathway to the other side. He made his way to the subsequent room, which was completely filled with Merges. Most of the experiments had slit throats and all of them were horribly ripped apart; there were countless envenomed injuries all over them. They had all been subjected to complete and utter pain; such a terrible fate. Several of them had their eyes torn out; all of their chests and limbs had been torn open and every subject had been mutilated to the point at which if he didn't know any better he wouldn't have thought them to be alive anymore. All of the stasis tanks were dyed red.

(In summary, everyone appeared more terribly than this: I would have posted it, but, if you just look up "mutilation" on Google Images, way too much of what I would try to use is seriously horrible.)

Goddamnit...

He hit the wall of a cell with as much anger and wrath as he could possibly accumulate and... hardly made a scratch; then it got worse.

OOC: What I'm describing happened before Anthony ruined Atlas' satellite.

Last edited:
Emily simply shrugged. "He's Ozias. Is there ever a reason that isn't made out of logical fallacies?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom