• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Split Ends: Start-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lindsey sighed at all the horrified reactions. There's nothing we can do now...
Laura remained on the floor, still unconscious. Thankfully, she was breathing. Alexander watched her expectantly, but she wasn't waking up.

"Oh..." Lindsey said, more terrified than ever before in her life, but not showing it.
Laura remained unconscious. Alexander considered waking her, but decided it would be better to observe and see when she did it on her own.

(OOC: Oops, forgot she had Insomnia ability. well, she's actually unconscious, so it doesn't count.)

"That sounds rather uncomfortable, and I'm already slightly off-ease with this as is. Can I please ask that we be let out?"

(Gah, sorry. I was doing something else, sheesh you do post fast!)

When Ajax woke up, he was feeling rather uneasy. He picked himself off of the ground, but he found that his head was a bit heavy then he remembered. He could feel a migraine coming on; he covered his eyes with his hand to ease the pain, but...
"Wait... what happened to my hands? WAIT, WHAT?!" He shrieked as he realized that he didn't have actual hands anymore; in it's place, tentacles waved in the air. Frantically he looked down; a blue spike sprouted out of his chest. He reached up and felt something large and fleshy; that was no hat. That was his head!
"WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?!" He shrieked again, feeling panic grip him. He tried to reassure himself by thinking it was a dream, but he's never had a dream that was so real before.

"Uh, Knight, right? How're we getting out of this mess?" asked Kiera.

Kiera cried. One thing she never felt before gripped her; she was..... Felling fear. Great, I think I have a fear of Cry- no, this stupid body!

Meanwhile, Marci looked at a Riolu Merge. "Uh, you got Merged." she said to the creep. "Name's Marci Vale."

"GET BACK HERE!!!" Mikio shouted to the Caretakers. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY PARENTS!?" He then fell down to his knees, bursting into tears.

Ajax moved to the bars of his cells; he could hear talking coming from outside, but his eyes were having trouble putting together whom. They walked away, and any hope of Ajax identifying them was lost.
"This is a dream. That's all. I'll wake up and I won't be a tentacle monster!"

Maxwell dashed through the hallway, stopping in front of Lily and Anthony's cell. "Sorry, no can d--" He made eye contact with Lily. I know she isn't human anymore, but... She looks amazing!
Lily then turned away from him.
"Oh, sorry... Didn't mean to stare at you like that."
"Shut up."
"Uh..." Maxwell leaned in closer. "I legitimately want to help you out of there." He whispered.

"Whoa, calm down, Pachirisu boy." said Kiera to Mikio. "We need to work as a team to get out of here." she said. "Any ideas?" she'd asked.

Lily raised an eyebrow. "You can't be serious, can you?"]
"No, I am serious! I'll find a way to get you out of there, somehow! In fact, I'll get everyone in this cell block out soon enough, and no one will know!"

Lindsey couldn't help feeling bad for the crying boy. Then, suddenly, the emotions she currently felt left her head. Servine instincts overtook her as a second personality and she scampered to the back of her cell, cowering with her tail wrapped around her.
Laura still wasn't getting up. Alexander began considering the possibility that she was faking, or maybe she had fallen asleep. But the Shuppet DNA had Insomnia... had that not taken effect? Or maybe, not yet?

Kiera looked at Mikio. Then to Maxwell. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?! YOU MADE ME LOSE MY ARM AND LEGS FOR LEVITATION?!" she nagged.

It took a moment for Ajax to realize others were also captured. And that they were also messed up.
"...In the very least, if I'm going to have this god awful nightmare, at least I have others to go through it with. I'm Ajax, nice to meet you.."

"I'm Lindsey," Lindsey said, suddenly returning to normal. "How'd I get to the back of my cell all of the sudden...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom