• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Star Wars Mafia Endgame: Jabba's Palace Wins! [10/2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Star Wars Mafia Day 11: Death Star Down... Finally [9/30]

@Atomic;
2) @jokool;
5) @Neonsands;
10) @Hawkeye;
20) @Neon Borealis;

The Death Star was in pieces, and all that was left was an X-Wing fighter fleeing the scene, and a TIE fighter which had been knocked out of range of the explosion.

“There are still two ships in the area, should I get rid of them?” said Boba Fett into the Slave I's comm.

“Get rid of the rebel first. The TIE fighter can't escape,” said Jabba.

“As you wish,” said Boba Fett. Shaken from what had just happened, Biggs's X-Wing was not difficult for Boba Fett to take down.

As the missile closed in on his ship, Biggs took one last look at the letter from Wedge that he always kept on him.

“I'll see you in the south pass...”

Hawkeye, you are Biggs Darklighter.

LukeBiggs-SWI128.jpg

“Luke, at that speed, will you be able to pull out in time?”

You grew up on Tattoine, and you were best friends with Luke Skywalker. There, you cultivated your skills as a pilot by blasting womp rats in your T-16. You joined the Imperial Academy, but soon defected to the Rebel Alliance. You reunited with Luke at the secret Rebel base on Yavin Four, but this reunion was short lived as the Death Star had entered the Yavin system and was threatening to destroy the moon. You took part in the Battle of Yavin with the designation Red Three.

You are an excellent pilot, and always have your friends' back if they are in trouble. Each night phase, you can protect a player from being night killed. To use this, PM the host with {Protect: Player}. You may protect yourself. This ability is priority 3.

You are allied with the Alliance to Restore the Republic. You win when all members of the Galactic Empire are dead.

Hawkeye, Biggs Darklighter, was lynched. He was Alliance.

Haha. XD

Good job guys.

1) @Neosquid;
2) @jokool;
3) @Soulmaster;
4) @FinalArcadia;
5) @Neonsands;
6) @Midorikawa;
7) @Atomic;
8) @DrumBeats;
9) @Dark Victini;
10) @Hawkeye;
11) @Tris79;
12) @Ryuutakeshi;
13) @Mijzelffan;
14) @GliscorMan;
15) @Stuntology;
16) @VeloJello;
17) @Kaustic;
18) @Gotpika;
19) @Tsutarja;
20) @Neon Borealis;
21) @Central African Republic*;
22) @Human;

The Slave I turned away from the flaming wreckage of the X-Wing that it had just destroyed. All that remained of the Empire was one simple stormtrooper. He sure had been through a lot, and with very little pay off, but all that would end with one missile from the Slave I, ensuring that there would be no witnesses.

Neonsands, you are TK-421.

250px-Tk-421.jpg

“TK-421, do you copy?”

You are a simple stormtrooper stationed on the first Death Star. When the Millenium Falcon was captured by the Death Star's tractor beam in the former Alderaan system, you are assigned to stand guard at the base of the Falcon's loading ramp. When you heard a voice from the scanning crew that said “can you give us a hand with this,” you boarded the Falcon to help, only to be ambushed and shot. Luckily, your plasteel armor saved your life. You woke up in sick bay wounded and humiliated, but got back to your duty soon enough.

As a stormtrooper, you are issued a standard stormtrooper blaster rifle. Each night, you may target a player that you wish to shoot. To target a player, PM the host with {Night X: Shoot Player}.

You are allied with the Galactic Empire. You win when you outnumber the Alliance to Restore the Republic.

Hidden Ability: Due to the fact that stormtroopers have abysmal accuracy, your shot will always miss.

Neonsands, TK-421, was killed. He was Imperial.

With the Empire destroyed and the Alliance without leadership or any sort of goal, Jabba the Hutt is free to become the major power in the galaxy.

Neon Borealis, you are Jabba the Hutt.

Jabba.jpg

“This bounty hunter is my kind of scum: fearless and inventive.”

You are a slimy, scummy gangster who has a taste for live weird fish like creatures and enjoys watching people get eaten by your pet Rancor. You are a businessman first, so when someone owes you money you do not mess around. You are one of the most powerful individuals on Tattoine, and you consider yourself to be untouchable.

When a smuggler by the name of Han Solo dropped his load when threatened with an Imperial search, he was left owing you a large sum of money. You would not stand for this, so you hired several bounty hunters to track him down, including Boba Fett.

You are a crime lord, so you get others to do their dirty work for you. Therefore you have no ability beyond your team's nightly kill.

You are allied with Jabba's Palace. You win when all players except for members of Jabba's Palace are dead. Ironic that you're actually a mafia leader and yet not part of the mafia in this game, am I right?

Neon Borealis, Jabba the Hutt, won the game! He is aligned with Jabba's Palace.

Jokool, you are Boba Fett.

boba_fett_1.jpg

“He's no good to me dead.”

You are one of the galaxy's most notorious bounty hunters. You are a very mysterious figure, and not much is known about you or your past. You always wear your signature Mandalorian armor, and carry a healthy array of weaponry and tools, including a jet pack, a missile launcher, and a grappling hook.

As a bounty hunter, you are a freelancer taking whatever job is paying at the time. Though you are not necessarily aligned with the empire, you were hired by Darth Vader to track the Millenium Falcon after the Battle of Hoth. You were able to successfully track the Falcon, and received Han Solo frozen in carbonite as a reward, which you then delivered to Jabba the Hutt. Jabba the Hutt is by far your most valuable client.

You are very difficult to find and track. Each night phase, you are immune to any night action including kills. However, you may not post in thread or communicate privately with any player except for the Jabba's Palace QT during night phases. This ability is priority 4.5.

You are allied with Jabba's Palace. You win when all players except for members of Jabba's Palace are dead.

Jokool, Boba Fett, won the game! He is aligned with Jabba's Palace.

Congratulations!

Jabba's Palace
Death Star

Thanks to everyone for playing!

Congratulations, you two!

And thank you for a great game, TheMissingno.! ^^

Whew, I actually can't believe I made it as a Serial Killer.

Thanks for letting me play in this awesome game Missigno.

I knew there had to be a stormtrooper in this game! But anyway, wooooooooooooooooohooooooooooo!!! I can't believe it! Great game Missigno! One of the best ones ever!

One more thing:

Neonsands role said:
Hidden Ability: Due to the fact that stormtroopers have abysmal accuracy, your shot will always miss.

lmao2.gif

I lol'd at TK-421's hidden ability. Good game, guys! It was fun while it lasted.

That would explain why my ability did nothing. Cool, then.

Even after I died, I had to keep following this just to see all the characters involved :). It was a great game, Themissingno, and the role PM's and flavour text were awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom