• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Street Fighter VI Mafia (13P) - INDEP VICTORY

20230925_214159.jpg
20240328_163502.jpg
20240312_151607.jpg
20230709_225259.jpg
20230601_102507.jpg
20231212_151741.jpg
20231110_172219.jpg
20240226_174040.jpg
20230802_232908.jpg
Zora pictures, as requested. I think Jamie's already seen most of these but maybe they're new to others.

(No Domino or Tiger picture cause nobody asked.)

I am going to say it first, but I am absolutely 100% okay with being lynched today since I'm already town and it's fine as long as the townies that remain make sure to win the game. It will undoubtedly prove my claim too.

In the meantime, feel free to ask as many questions that you want in order to have more information, that could help us moving forward.

P.S. I will answer Mido's rebuttal later. But if someone can summarize it for me, that would be good, since the black text on a heavily colored picture is too glaring to me

P.S. We tried to kill ExLight last night and I was the one to perform it, so I'm not sure how it was unsuccessful, given my role as Strongman.
@ExLight any reason the kill against you wouldn't go through?
Well usually only commuting can dodge strongman.

Also I don't wanna claim still, but them targeting me last night and it failing would indeed result in no kills, which makes me believe them a bit more.

My role is Mafia Strongman Traitor. From D1 to N3, my alignment is Mafia. However, by the start of D4, I automatically convert to Town. In saying this part of my role, I lose my access to the scum chat.
What the heck lol
do we think this is an elaborate bussing?

I don't think Divergent is lying about Mido being mafia, and if the game still keeps going we can always lynching him to make sure it wasn't a crazy bus for towncred.

I am going to say it first, but I am absolutely 100% okay with being lynched today since I'm already town and it's fine as long as the townies that remain make sure to win the game. It will undoubtedly prove my claim too.
This is townie behavior and I'd be fine actually trusting you first.

My main worry about lynching you is, like:
If there was a mafia that became town, is it possible that there's a town that became mafia last night?

If that happened, if we're at MyLo and if mislynched here we could lose the game.
(but not really because pigrider has a triple vote, but if we dont have protection they can always kill him)

Why did you not use the poisoner D1? Did it just slip your attention that it could be used during the Day?

Also why is Mido still faking that silly post restriction :shroomad:

Vote: Undo Hammer.

Looking it up, it does seem that there are characters in SF6 who have abandoned an evil team, (Though I don't think they did in SF6 itself, but in previous games.)

@Midorikawa I don't think you've claimed yet, what's your role?

P.S. I will answer Mido's rebuttal later. But if someone can summarize it for me, that would be good, since the black text on a heavily colored picture is too glaring to me

She's asking why you didn't reveal anymore about her role if your Scum, and suggesting Pigrider, Jamie and Ex as potential Scumbuddies.

My main worry about lynching you is, like:
If there was a mafia that became town, is it possible that there's a town that became mafia last night?
I doubt it, can't think of any characters (That I know about) that have had that kind of arc in SF6.

And before I forget: Jamie has been scanned as Town.

Why did you not use the poisoner D1? Did it just slip your attention that it could be used during the Day?

Also why is Mido still faking that silly post restriction :shroomad:
I didn't know what the other two's role was actually. From my experience playing, it's usually that if you are mafia, your partners will be the one to share their role in the chat and that you can't submit for others too (so it was a surprise to me as well when there was discussion about somebody submitting for another player).

Back
Top Bottom