• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Street Fighter VI Mafia (13P) - INDEP VICTORY

how hammer works + notice regarding phase extensions
  • How does the hammer rule work? What actually causes the votes to end prematurely?
    at least in this game:
    when half or more of eligible votes are on one wagon and the hammer rule is ON, the phase will end early and the person being voted for will be lynched.
    phases will play out as normal regardless of how many votes are on one wagon if hammer rules are OFF.

additionally, i forgot to mention this in the rules, so... if over a quarter of living players vote in favor of it, i will be willing to extend a phase by 24 hours (starting from the time phase changes typically happen). note that i will only extend each phase once except for in extreme circumstances.

Day 0
  • record scratch
    Day 0 has begun!
    this just means that the signup phase is over. as soon as the first role pm is handed out, it will become Night 0, and Day 1 begins when i feel like it dammit.
    ...aka, that vote isn't valid yet, Elieson. sorry.

Beginning of Night 0
  • Beginning of D1
  • Vote Count V.1 (Day 1)
  • Time Zone Conversion Table
  • Handy tool for phase changes.

6:00 PM CDT equals...

• 4:00 PM PDT
    • 5:00 PM MDT
    • 7:00 PM EDT
    • 8:00 PM -03
    • 11:00 PM GMT
    • 12:00 AM CET
    • 2:00 AM MSK
    • 3:00 AM +04
    • 4:30 AM IST
    • 7:00 AM +08/China Standard Time
    • 8:00 AM JST
    • 10:00 AM AEDT
    • 12:00 PM NZDT

if this is wrong or i missed anyone's time zone, lmk

Vote Count v.2 (Day 1)
  • Day 1 end + Beginning of Night 1

• i'm sorry i can't write flavor i am so pressed for time and am live on the bulbacast as we speak and its been an hour already but

Hello hello, Death Meta Apres Midi, and welcome to the show!
    1711152478323.png

You are A.K.I, the Roleblocker and Nexus Poisoner!
    From a young age, you've been loyal to F.A.N.G, the ex-second in command of Shadaloo. He taught you everything you know... at least regarding poison. And from his tutelage, you have become the best of the best... once again, in poison.
    As an assassin, you dole out your deaths with various toxins. Your victims have a delayed demise, but once targeted, there is no escape for them - neither Bulletproof nor a Bodyguard can save them. (You may use an Antidote to reverse the effect, if you so wish.)

In terms of the specifics:
    • you have three shots of Poisoner (Poisoner x3).
    • when you Poison a player, they will die at the end of the next phase.
    • you may Poison whoever you wish, whenever you wish (either Night or Day), regardless of alignment. However, you cannot Poison yourself under any circumstances as A.K.I has naturally built up immunity to toxins over time.
    • If you choose to use an Antidote on a Poisoned individual (in other words, reverse the Poisoning), please note that your shot will not be returned.
    • additionally, note that Poisoned individuals are alerted when they have been Poisoned (as well as when they have been Cured via Antidote). Not that they can do anything about it.

You are also a Roleblocker, of which you have two shots (Roleblocker x2). You can use this to prevent players from using their roles (at Night only).

You also possess one Nexus shot (Nexus x1 - also Night only), which will redistribute ALL Night Actions to random players - this includes things such as the Mafia Factional Kill, so please use this with caution.

You are a member of Mafia and win when all threats to Mafia are eliminated.

If you have any questions, please ask them right here in your role PM! Good luck and have fun!

yes, he was mafia. good work, squad.

It is now Night 1.

BUTTON
  • THERE IS A BUTTON THERE IS A GIANT BUTTON!
    ANYONE AND EVERYONE CAN PRESS IT THERE IS NO LIMIT TO THE AMOUNT OF PRESSERS
    IF YOU PRESS IT YOU WILL GET AN AWESOME SURPRISE! LETS ALL PRESS THE BUTTON!!!

note that once you press the button there are no takebacks; additionally, it is only available for this phase, so feel free to make up your mind in a little less than 24 hours.
    have fun!

End of Night 1 + Beginning of Day 2

• uhhh
    mastermind lissi has died! she was aligned with the Town!

Hello hello, liss, and welcome to the show!

1710886297396.png

You are William Guile, the Day Vig and Bodyguard Neighbor!
    US Air Force officials sure are hardcore, huh? Makes sense, then, that you're not afraid to really put yourself out there and Vig kill another player of your choosing... during the Day!
    This has a caveat, though. Not only can you only do this once, but you will be unable to vote for the rest of the game after using it. So make sure to think it through before going for it.
    There's another cool thing you can do, too, being all tough and strong and badass and stuff - you're a Bodyguard! With this role, you can choose to protect another player (at Night only) to be able to take a kill on their behalf. You have three shots of this (Bodyguard x3), so if it doesn't go the way you expected the first time, you can keep going until your shots run out or you die.
    By the way, you're also Neighbors with @JamieIsBored.
    You are a member of Town and win when all threats to Town are eliminated.

If you have any questions, please ask them right here in your role PM! Good luck and have fun!

Day 2 has now begun!

Vote Count (Day 2)
  • Vote Count v.2 (Day 2)
  • Day 2 end + Beginning of Night 2

• Final Votecount:

Phantom345 (VIII): Elieson, Space, JamieIsBored, Midorikawa, StormyStinger, Pigrider09
    Itsjustmudkipz (I): ExLight
    DarthWolf (0): DawningWinds

Hello hello, Phantom, and welcome to the show!

1710890681439.png

You are Ryu, the Tracker/Watcher!
    You're a highly diligent and attentive person. Thus, you have the ability to direct your focus to a specific player and TRACK them for a Night (which lets you see if they visited anyone and if so, who) or WATCH them for a Night (which lets you see if they were visited by anyone and if so, who).
    Both of these abilities are x2, meaning that you can use them twice each. Note that you can only use one per Night.

okay yeah this was a mislynch, sorry.
    Night 2 begins now and ends in roughly 27 hours!

End of Night 2 + Beginning of Day 3

• Capcom decided to hand out a few nerfs in this balance patch

Hello hello, mudkipz, and welcome to the show!

1710945360185.png

You are Luke Sullivan, the Flying Pumpkin Day Bomb Who Shoots Laser Beams Out of His Ass!
    You're a pretty silly, goofy guy with a laid-back personality who's never afraid to not take himself seriously. This is how you ended up with a role literally called "Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out of Its Ass." But you also have an aggressive, confrontational side... resulting in you becoming a bomb. A Flying Pumpkin Bomb...
    Now, this whole Flying Pumpkin thing isn't a very common role, so let me explain how it works...

• It's like a weird Vigilante, which is a role in which members of Town can perform Night Kills.
    • So... you can perform Night Kills (you have unlimited shots at this, by the way, so you could activate this every Night if you really wanted to). However, they only have a 75% chance of success before factoring in stuff like Bodyguards, etc.
    • However, you have a special feature exclusive to the Flying Pumpkin variety of Vig. You can Take Aim at a player hahahahaha i am soooo funny
    • When you Take Aim at a player, your kill is idled. They will die at the end of the next Night instead of the Night you Aim.
    • However, there's a benefit to this. If you Aim at a member of Mafia or a (hypothetical) independent party, it will have a 100% chance of working (once again, before things like Bodyguard and whatnot). If you Aim at a member of Town, it will have a 25% chance of working (once again, before stuff like Bodyguard), reducing your chances of accidentally killing someone of the same alignment.
    As I said, you have unlimited shots at Night Kills as well as Aims (idled kills).
    As for Day Bomb... if you die during a Day phase, you will take your killer down with you. If you die due to being Lynched, a random person on your wagon (i.e. someone who voted for you) will die.
    Fitting for a person like Luke, yeah?

Hello hello, Space, and welcome to the show!
    1711494961420.png

You are Kimberly Jackson, the Ninja Vigilante!
    You are a Ninjastar with a big, big house and a big, big car! You are a Ninjastar and you don't
    get caught - or rather, seen at all - when performing your kills as vigilante.
    To spell it out, you have two vig shots (i.e., x2 vig). And regardless of any other theoretical role in the game, nobody can see you. Nobody. Period.
    Yes, it's a weird role for someone who is a member of Town and wins when all threats to Town are eliminated, but isn't variety the spice of life?

Day 3 begins now and ends in 48 hours!

Back
    Top Bottom