• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Street Fighter VI Mafia (13P) - INDEP VICTORY

I guess it makes sense for mafia to not know each others role if there was a traitor among them

Strongman + Poisoner sounds kinda wild

Also there is almost certainly a godfather, which you do still fit for.

Is there really any reason to believe that there is almost certainly a godfather besides 3 green checks and no red, as well as thread consensus? There hasn't been a miller claim so far, nor proof of an alignment cop, so technically speaking I find it odd to claim that there is "almost certainly a godfather."

I am going to say it first, but I am absolutely 100% okay with being lynched today since I'm already town and it's fine as long as the townies that remain make sure to win the game. It will undoubtedly prove my claim too.
...This is a very townie move imo. And as far as we know because the kill failed last night we are still in the same setup in the worst case, 5:2:1, which makes today not -lo. So we can afford this.

If that happened, if we're at MyLo and if mislynched here we could lose the game.
(but not really because pigrider has a triple vote, but if we dont have protection they can always kill him)
Nah, see above. We have the numbers. Even in the worst case where a town becomes a mafia, three killing roles are already dead + maf poisoner. I think we're ok.

@JamieIsBored I want to hear more from you about this situation. What do you think?

Currently I'm thinking that this claim blows an Ex/Mido team out of the water. It's either just Mido, Mido +1 convert, or Divergent/Ex now, in order from most to least likely. The latter existing because I can see this being a gambit to miselim Mido, setting up either a Ex bus on Divergent tomorrow into a final 3 + Dawning scenario, or worst case where scum has EVEN MORE KP and can win in the night.

Is there really any reason to believe that there is almost certainly a godfather besides 3 green checks and no red, as well as thread consensus? There hasn't been a miller claim so far, nor proof of an alignment cop, so technically speaking I find it odd to claim that there is "almost certainly a godfather.
No, based on a character in SF 6

While flavorsolving is important, I believe games like these usually have some stretches since roles and game balance is priority

I don't think it would be unlikely for mafia to have a Godfather sorta character (and it fits JP) nor a character that turns mafia to counterbalance what Divergent is saying, if true

Lissi probably knows what I refer to
Lissi died. So if this is lover or something then you should be dead too.
Zora pictures, as requested. I think Jamie's already seen most of these but maybe they're new to others.

(No Domino or Tiger picture cause nobody asked.)
:bulbaLove:
And before I forget: Jamie has been scanned as Town.
Told you.
I guess it makes sense for mafia to not know each others role if there was a traitor among them
And removes my main town read for Mido.
nor proof of an alignment cop
Thoughts on Stinger?

What do you think?
Hmmm. I think this could be a way of mislynching Mido as scum, Helper did something very similar to this in Generations, when he knew he was caught he tried to get me lynched too. I think the kill on Ex is a weird choice, especially when scum cannot get parity without getting rid of pigrider, but he softed town protective earlier so they could have seen that.

Imo, Divergent should go today, then Mido, then Ex if he’s still alive.
No, based on a character in SF 6
Unfortunately that means nothing. Who is this character so I can have a judge for myself?

20240329_133254.jpg
20231020_212843.jpg
20240329_133403.jpg
20231110_172513.jpg
Tiger and Domino pictures because Caps asked. Tiger has been very silly lately and thus must wear a cone temporarily. He doesn't like it but we like him scratching his ear raw less so he'll have to put up with it for probably a few more days till we're sure it's healed.
Domino has only been a regular amount of silly and thus looks the same as always

20240329_133419.jpg
And Buddy. Nobody asked and I don't think I've ever posted a picture of him before but take a picture anyway. He is a silly old man.

So you’ve just done nothing all game at night? :bulbaHugs:
Mido has done something factional related every night

Something, something information based. Not sure I can say it exactly since that would constitute a hard claim, but I think you can assume based on what I'm saying

While I performed the kills, Mido performed the information based action on the following

N1 - You (success)
N2 - ExLight (also a fail)
N3 - Eleison/Caps (success)

Assuming I get lynched today, everyone should be aware that you and Caps can be trusted. I'm thinking ExLight has some sort of Rolestopped modifier.

Strongman + Poisoner sounds kinda wild
Yeah, I was ready to fakeclaim something once I see what roles the other scum would share, but since it didn't happen, I never had to do that

Ex is probably non-kill ascetic. Ex if you are a town protective now is the time to say.
I... I guess?
I can't protect anyone other than myself.

Half of my role is a commuter, I won't detail the other half. I only commuted so far, so Divergent's claim of mafia's actions on me failing on N2 and N3 seems correct.

Thoughts on Stinger?
No reason to doubt at the moment, very low prio in terms of lynch.

I think the kill on Ex is a weird choice, especially when scum cannot get parity without getting rid of pigrider, but he softed town protective earlier so they could have seen that.

Imo, Divergent should go today, then Mido, then Ex if he’s still alive.
I do think that divergent is true in the most worlds. And I agree that the kill on Ex is weird instead of someone like Pigrider, or even me. Maybe they assumed that protectives would be on pigrider.

Back
Top Bottom