• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Street Fighter VI Mafia (13P) - INDEP VICTORY

Day 1 end + Beginning of Night 1

i'm sorry i can't write flavor i am so pressed for time and am live on the bulbacast as we speak and its been an hour already but

Hello hello, Death Meta Apres Midi, and welcome to the show!
1711152478323.png

You are A.K.I, the Roleblocker and Nexus Poisoner!
From a young age, you've been loyal to F.A.N.G, the ex-second in command of Shadaloo. He taught you everything you know... at least regarding poison. And from his tutelage, you have become the best of the best... once again, in poison.
As an assassin, you dole out your deaths with various toxins. Your victims have a delayed demise, but once targeted, there is no escape for them - neither Bulletproof nor a Bodyguard can save them. (You may use an Antidote to reverse the effect, if you so wish.)

In terms of the specifics:
  • you have three shots of Poisoner (Poisoner x3).
  • when you Poison a player, they will die at the end of the next phase.
  • you may Poison whoever you wish, whenever you wish (either Night or Day), regardless of alignment. However, you cannot Poison yourself under any circumstances as A.K.I has naturally built up immunity to toxins over time.
  • If you choose to use an Antidote on a Poisoned individual (in other words, reverse the Poisoning), please note that your shot will not be returned.
  • additionally, note that Poisoned individuals are alerted when they have been Poisoned (as well as when they have been Cured via Antidote). Not that they can do anything about it.

You are also a Roleblocker, of which you have two shots (Roleblocker x2). You can use this to prevent players from using their roles (at Night only).

You also possess one Nexus shot (Nexus x1 - also Night only), which will redistribute ALL Night Actions to random players - this includes things such as the Mafia Factional Kill, so please use this with caution.

You are a member of Mafia and win when all threats to Mafia are eliminated.

If you have any questions, please ask them right here in your role PM! Good luck and have fun!

yes, he was mafia. good work, squad.

It is now Night 1.

Wow we got so lucky with our lynch…

Back
Top Bottom