• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Street Fighter VI Mafia (13P) - INDEP VICTORY

why's that?
Inthread, Mido’s working with her post restriction well and I know you have low activity but it feels like town you from chaos and Cute Animals. Ex is kinda middling, and Mao I’m not too hot on because of all the cute animal stuff and nothing about this game.

Elieson you might want to update your list.

Lissi ##Vote Quasar
Phantom ##Vote Quasar
DW ##Vote DarthWolf
Quasar ##Vote Elie
Elieson ##Vote Divergent
ExLight ##Vote Jamie
Space ##Vote ExLight
Mao ##Vote Quasar
ExLight ##Vote Unvote
Jamie ##Vote DeathMeta
Phantom ##Vote ExLight
Mudkipz ##Vote DeathMeta
Elie ##Vote Phantom
Stormy ##Vote DeathMeta
Lissi ##Vote DeathMeta
Mido ##Vote Unvote
Divergent ##Vote DeathMeta
Elie ##Vote DeathMeta
Phantom ##Vote DeathMeta
Pigrider ##Vote DeathMeta

@Elieson to be fair I did encourage people to lynch inactives, so even though I wasn't around to vote Death (and instead went for the player I don't have meta and that seemed more non-engaged with the thread) I still should get at least some credit for it :shroomad:

Which Players were: first one to switch from phantom onto Death; first one to break the tie making Death the leading wagon; and first to vote it after it got the lead?

I think all three of these are likely to look a bit better

End of Night 1 + Beginning of Day 2

uhhh
mastermind lissi has died! she was aligned with the Town!

Hello hello, liss, and welcome to the show!

1710886297396.png

You are William Guile, the Day Vig and Bodyguard Neighbor!
US Air Force officials sure are hardcore, huh? Makes sense, then, that you're not afraid to really put yourself out there and Vig kill another player of your choosing... during the Day!
This has a caveat, though. Not only can you only do this once, but you will be unable to vote for the rest of the game after using it. So make sure to think it through before going for it.
There's another cool thing you can do, too, being all tough and strong and badass and stuff - you're a Bodyguard! With this role, you can choose to protect another player (at Night only) to be able to take a kill on their behalf. You have three shots of this (Bodyguard x3), so if it doesn't go the way you expected the first time, you can keep going until your shots run out or you die.
By the way, you're also Neighbors with @JamieIsBored.
You are a member of Town and win when all threats to Town are eliminated.

If you have any questions, please ask them right here in your role PM! Good luck and have fun!

Day 2 has now begun!

Back
Top Bottom