• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Street Fighter VI Mafia (13P) - INDEP VICTORY

And are we saying that Mao is our next FOS?

1711396309063.png

Maybe I should stay on Mao just in case something happens? Not sure what would happen but...
1711396383394.png

Day 2 end + Beginning of Night 2

Final Votecount:

Phantom345 (VIII): Elieson, Space, JamieIsBored, Midorikawa, StormyStinger, Pigrider09
Itsjustmudkipz (I): ExLight
DarthWolf (0): DawningWinds

Hello hello, Phantom, and welcome to the show!

1710890681439.png

You are Ryu, the Tracker/Watcher!
You're a highly diligent and attentive person. Thus, you have the ability to direct your focus to a specific player and TRACK them for a Night (which lets you see if they visited anyone and if so, who) or WATCH them for a Night (which lets you see if they were visited by anyone and if so, who).
Both of these abilities are x2, meaning that you can use them twice each. Note that you can only use one per Night.
You are a member of Town and win when all threats to Town are eliminated.

If you have any questions, please ask them right here in your role PM! Good luck and have fun!

okay yeah this was a mislynch, sorry.
Night 2 begins now and ends in roughly 27 hours!

[REDACTED]'s Sylveon slander is truly criminal. What did the cute little fairy fox-cat-creature ever do to him!
Him is telling here, could be indicative of one of the scum being a man. Or, this could be Guz to Quas, which I think is more likely.
[REDACTED] and [REDACTED] are the only two missing from that list AFAIK, they'd most likely be the same age as [REDACTED] about
This is really interesting, I reckon the first two redacted's are Mao and Mudkipz. The final redacted is probably Lissi. This could be some sort of scum list for kills? Likely comes from Quas from my previous experiences with him.
If they aren't then I'll be very very confused.
Likely Guz or another host responding to Quas' earlier statement. (My second result).

I have unfortunately been nerfed due to the fact that the hosts are now talking in scum chat. This does, however, likely mean we still had a really inactive scum. I had a scum team that I shared with Lissi earlier that could be correct but I'm gonna wait for a bit to reveal that incase one of them flip.

Him is telling here, could be indicative of one of the scum being a man. Or, this could be Guz to Quas, which I think is more likely.

This is really interesting, I reckon the first two redacted's are Mao and Mudkipz. The final redacted is probably Lissi. This could be some sort of scum list for kills? Likely comes from Quas from my previous experiences with him.

Likely Guz or another host responding to Quas' earlier statement. (My second result).

I have unfortunately been nerfed due to the fact that the hosts are now talking in scum chat. This does, however, likely mean we still had a really inactive scum. I had a scum team that I shared with Lissi earlier that could be correct but I'm gonna wait for a bit to reveal that incase one of them flip.

1711399401159.png

Back
Top Bottom