• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Street Fighter VI Mafia (13P) - INDEP VICTORY

jamie jamie jamie
The character not me apparently, could have been from a rolecop or just the hosts fucking with scum chat.
hehehehehehehe
hahahahahahahahaha
Useless, could be Dawning with the Moe GIF
Gordon James Ramsay OBE is a British celebrity chef, restaurateur, television presenter, and writer. His restaurant group, Gordon Ramsay Restaurants, was founded in 1997 and has been awarded 17 Michelin stars overall and currently holds eight. His signature restaurant, Restaurant Gordon Ramsay in Chelsea, London, has held three Michelin stars since 2001. After rising to fame on the British television miniseries Boiling Point in 1999, Ramsay became one of the best-known and most influential chefs in the world.
A British chef. This could be mocking me or just straight shit posting.

Heyo, will try to read up tonight & get a list or something out by EoD.

Can someone give me a quick rundown of events?
IMG_4898.gif

Heyo, will try to read up tonight & get a list or something out by EoD.

Can someone give me a quick rundown of events?
Pigrider is a triple voter.
I’m the spy.
I don’t think anyone else has claimed anything.

Me and your slot have pushed 2 people and been wrong both times.

What? You can’t just say everything is a technical foul.

We are currently the largest threats to the remaining scum is all I’m saying.

Also don’t drag Jamie into this, it was me who said something potentially stupid.

Hello hello, Mao, and welcome to the show!

View attachment 185834
You are Jamie Siu, the Drunki-Neighborizer!
There are two things you love: your town, and your "herbal medicine." And Jamie is a generous guy... well, sometimes... so why not share the love?
As a Neighborizer, you can choose two players (only during the Day phase, and ONLY one at a time) to become your Neighbors and probably teach them the wonders and whimsy of your patented drunken style.
Additionally, you have a x1 Drunkifier shot. You may use this on any player of your choosing during the Day and they will become Drunk during the subsequent Night. Drunk individuals have a 50% chance of their Night Action(s) failing and a 25% chance of their Night Action(s) being redirected to (a) completely different player(s).
But yeah, it's totally "just like an energy drink." I see you, Jamie.
You are a member of Town and win when all threats to Town are eliminated.

If you have any questions, please ask them right here in your role PM! Good luck and have fun!

:bulbaLol:
Night 3 begins now and ends in 32.5 hours!
I can't believe Jamie wasn't Jamie sobbing rn
also I fucking called it, Neighborizers to mess with the Spy

I'm extremely confused as to why Jamie accused Mao so vehemently, but her flip makes me more inclined to believe Jamie is telling the truth about being a Spy, and maybe a bit townier.

I still have a hard town read on Elieson (now Caps) and Pigrider. The former due to the constant collaboration to the game, and the latter due to his role being too strong for mafia - and proven by now, as mafia would control the votes if he was scum.

I really think we should turn off Hammer Votes tomorrow, we need all the time we can get to think things through.
This is also a townie mentality and I agree with it.
I don't think us having basic hammer in a game full of newcomers is the best idea since they can be flailed around by mafia.

@Pigrider09 do you still even have your extra votes, or was it a one time use?
Mao got hammered with 6 votes, so it definitely means there were +2 votes there
Which I'm assuming came from pigrider's triple vote since if it was anyone before it the hammer would've happened earlier and his name would've been left out

Back
Top Bottom