• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Street Fighter VI Mafia (13P) - INDEP VICTORY

so to make sure I'm understanding the current inactive theory -- there are at least 3 mafia, with 2 being inactive and 1 being at least a little more active? (or, 1 active and 1 inactive now)

as of right now?

So going by that theory voting the inactives would be the best course of action at this point?

Looking at the who’s replied Space Phantom and Mao have the least amount of replies as of right now

Is a townread how people start off in your reads?
What motivates you to find mafia if you just assume everyone is town?

Do you think mafia targeted Lissi or do you think she died successfully protecting someone?
And if the latter, who?
just saw this while I was rereading the earlier pages so I feel I need to explain myself a bit

Innocent until proven guilty is just a personal value of mine so ig it affects my gameplay since you can’t tell if someone is mafia at the very start

What motivates me to find mafia is simply that it’s the whole point of the game, if I notice something that doesn’t seem quite right to me i assume that person is mafia, if I’m not getting any reads I go with the ‘vote the inactives’ strategy

I don’t think lissi was targeted but I’m not sure who she was protecting

Hope that answers all you questions and Srry if something in there doesn’t make sense it’s the middle of the night and I really should be sleeping

bf848c9b-72f5-4e3e-8369-eb14a7df8866_text.gif
Lissi never mentioned poisoned + my own results means it was very likely a night kill.
Based on what you softclaimed, I'm a little confused as to how you would know that they are not a threat to us as of right now :confused:
They could come forward if they want. They have softed a non-harmful indep role, that is as long as everyone is careful.
Doubtful, that had a lot of negative kickback. And they have not talked about role coordination at all.
Marshmallowmao (III): Pigrider09
Interesting.
so to make sure I'm understanding the current inactive theory -- there are at least 3 mafia, with 2 being inactive and 1 being at least a little more active? (or, 1 active and 1 inactive now)
Both said nothing in scum chat other than choosing the kill. There was no talking during the day.

They could come forward if they want. They have softed a non-harmful indep role, that is as long as everyone is careful.
I see, I hadn't noticed that, so will probably try to look more into the previous posts if I have the time to see this softclaim

Both said nothing in scum chat other than choosing the kill. There was no talking during the day.
Hmmm interesting that there was no talking done at all. Everyone, even the inactives, said something in thread during the day, so it's curious how there would be no talking at all in the chat

Will think more on this

I'm so confused as to how you're supposed to know about a third party if you're claiming to be a spy

is it also in a neighborhood?

Back
Top Bottom