• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Street Fighter VI Mafia (13P) - INDEP VICTORY

1711402113371.png

claiming what you got from the button counts as a hard claim. Pigrider can't say both, I don't think

Also, something that I wanted to ask, is Spy a common role here? If it is, maybe someone who understands the meta well would choose not to speak much in the mafia chat as a cautionary attempt

I feel like spy used to be common years ago, but I guess it's making a resurgence? not sure anyone would be actively thinking about it in scum chat though

My button reward is very connected to my role so I’m not sure how to tell you what it is without claiming

since you can't claim both, shouldn't you just say one of them? If you say the button result, I guess it'll make your actual claim easy to discern if you do?

ok I was confused why you were saying this, but. i missed the "ER" part after report. I fucking wish I had some info to give lol, but nope, it's meaningingless

The idea of a Spy that is also a Neighbor seems ludicrous to me because a Spy would've likely received messages from the Neighborhood chat.

The idea of a Spy that is also a Neighbor seems ludicrous to me because a Spy would've likely received messages from the Neighborhood chat.
If I was not neighbourised in Cute Animal, I believe I would have been able to see Pika's chat.
He's not a survivor.
Thank you Ex. See, he knows I'm not an indep!

Back
Top Bottom