• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Street Fighter VI Mafia (13P) - INDEP VICTORY

Cute Rowlet illustration I made : r/pokemon

Ok um hi there I ate spring rolls and they where very tasty

End of Night 2 + Beginning of Day 3

Capcom decided to hand out a few nerfs in this balance patch

Hello hello, mudkipz, and welcome to the show!

1710945360185.png

You are Luke Sullivan, the Flying Pumpkin Day Bomb Who Shoots Laser Beams Out of His Ass!
You're a pretty silly, goofy guy with a laid-back personality who's never afraid to not take himself seriously. This is how you ended up with a role literally called "Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out of Its Ass." But you also have an aggressive, confrontational side... resulting in you becoming a bomb. A Flying Pumpkin Bomb...
Now, this whole Flying Pumpkin thing isn't a very common role, so let me explain how it works...

• It's like a weird Vigilante, which is a role in which members of Town can perform Night Kills.
  • So... you can perform Night Kills (you have unlimited shots at this, by the way, so you could activate this every Night if you really wanted to). However, they only have a 75% chance of success before factoring in stuff like Bodyguards, etc.
  • However, you have a special feature exclusive to the Flying Pumpkin variety of Vig. You can Take Aim at a player hahahahaha i am soooo funny
  • When you Take Aim at a player, your kill is idled. They will die at the end of the next Night instead of the Night you Aim.
  • However, there's a benefit to this. If you Aim at a member of Mafia or a (hypothetical) independent party, it will have a 100% chance of working (once again, before things like Bodyguard and whatnot). If you Aim at a member of Town, it will have a 25% chance of working (once again, before stuff like Bodyguard), reducing your chances of accidentally killing someone of the same alignment.
As I said, you have unlimited shots at Night Kills as well as Aims (idled kills).
As for Day Bomb... if you die during a Day phase, you will take your killer down with you. If you die due to being Lynched, a random person on your wagon (i.e. someone who voted for you) will die.
Fitting for a person like Luke, yeah?

You are a member of Town and win when all threats to Town are eliminated.

If you have any questions, please ask them right here in your role PM! Good luck and have fun!

Hello hello, Space, and welcome to the show!
1711494961420.png

You are Kimberly Jackson, the Ninja Vigilante!
You are a Ninjastar with a big, big house and a big, big car! You are a Ninjastar and you don't
get caught - or rather, seen at all - when performing your kills as vigilante.
To spell it out, you have two vig shots (i.e., x2 vig). And regardless of any other theoretical role in the game, nobody can see you. Nobody. Period.
Yes, it's a weird role for someone who is a member of Town and wins when all threats to Town are eliminated, but isn't variety the spice of life?

If you have any questions, please ask them right here in your role PM! Good luck and have fun!

Day 3 begins now and ends in 48 hours!

Snow is good. I wish it snowed here. At least it was cooler today than the past few days.
Spy time. Anyone up for checking weather fronts to see who this could be? Likely hosts, but could be the other scum.
i want the snow too
Very probably Mao. Only problem is Mao has capitalised start of sentences which is making me wary of a frame. No punctuation is massively incriminating though.
I think Ex says this, maybe Quas?

Vote: jamieisbored
Reason: when Jamie voted for phantom and someone idr asked him why he stated I have a reason but I don’t want to share it why maybe because he is mafia and he just has to vote someone out and now he is voting me because of my terrible punctuation

Back
Top Bottom