• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Street Fighter VI Mafia (13P) - INDEP VICTORY

Good morning :bulbaWave:

I'm still retaining my suspicion on Mao from before and I will be putting in my vote now before I miss out on doing so again.

Vote: Mao

Also, for me, I'm not totally into the idea of Mao being incriminated for the message. I feel like by now the mafia would be careful with what they say in their chat. However, I do find the claim given fishy. So far, all the roles have been fairly powerful with at least two parts to them, so I would say it looks like a weak attempt at a fakeclaim that is fairly "unique"

Also, this is my first game wherein one of the hosts (?) counts as a player in the game, how does that work out in terms of parity?

Yeah but this is 6 mafia
Yea, but it's still her background story regardless?

dawning counts as a player just like all of you
Is there a chance a MoD / Spectator/ (co-)host is treated as a threat and necessary to be eliminated for a faction to win?

Or would that be considered bastard by the game standards?

Vote Vount (Day 3)
End of Day 3 + Beginning of Night 3
Hello hello, Mao, and welcome to the show!

1711549184296.png

You are Jamie Siu, the Drunki-Neighborizer!
There are two things you love: your town, and your "herbal medicine." And Jamie is a generous guy... well, sometimes... so why not share the love?
As a Neighborizer, you can choose two players (only during the Day phase, and ONLY one at a time) to become your Neighbors and probably teach them the wonders and whimsy of your patented drunken style.
Additionally, you have a x1 Drunkifier shot. You may use this on any player of your choosing during the Day and they will become Drunk during the subsequent Night. Drunk individuals have a 50% chance of their Night Action(s) failing and a 25% chance of their Night Action(s) being redirected to (a) completely different player(s).
But yeah, it's totally "just like an energy drink." I see you, Jamie.
You are a member of Town and win when all threats to Town are eliminated.

If you have any questions, please ask them right here in your role PM! Good luck and have fun!

:bulbaLol:
Night 3 begins now and ends in 32.5 hours!

Back
Top Bottom