• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Street Fighter VI Mafia (13P) - INDEP VICTORY

So, did Mao not actually neighborize anyone? :bulbaFacepalm:

A part of me is a bit sus of Divergent for some reason, something about the way they post seems a little sneaky, but maybe that's just how they normally write.
About the not neighborizing part, I guess they didn't. Maybe if they had used and/or said that they had that ability, we might not have had this outcome.

Also, it's just me not being very good at putting words together :sadsola: it's one of the reasons why other players would find me suspicious for as town in the games that I used to play years ago. But now that I'm returning to playing, it's something I'm going to work for, being able to get my thought process across better.

Heavily agree on turning off hammer for the next day because it makes it difficult to see where people really stand when they're not able to put down a vote before the day ends.

You think there's a threat around?
If there was something like hostile indept we'd've had a kill at this rate. If we have an indept that isn't DW it's likely a survivor.

You think there's a threat around?
If there was something like hostile indept we'd've had a kill at this rate. If we have an indept that isn't DW it's likely a survivor.
If there's only 3 town plus harmless, we're in a bit of a pickle. Dawning can vote and likely would vote with scum. Harmless is then kingmaker.

We’ve lost our protective and our blocker
Also, I'm a bit curious as to why you think we lost our protective?
Pumpking has a very low chance to bulletproof itself, and a Bodyguard is more of a deflective than a protective since it doesn't reduce the number of casualties?

Why do you think there are no Doctors remaining?

Reactions to D1 skim

I'm feeling bold, brazen, bombastic and ballsy, so I'm gonna claim now and let you chumps figure out your share of the game while I break it starting now.

I'm capable of confirming roles of various players using my night action, and I can use it as early as Night 1.

There is also another caveat to my role, which I don't feel like sharing, but it's exciting and I'm actually pumped to test it out.

I'm willing to bet that a doc exists, and that they'll be on me, and also, that a Watcher or Voyeur exists, and that they'll be on me as well.
Someone forgot to tell me that the playerslot that I subbed into claimed my role. That would have been nice to know and I'm glad I caught this.

Vote: Jamieisbored

you're scum again arent you
Odd push on Jamie given that what he said felt like towny thinking.
Vote: JamieIsbored
On the contrary I rather like this vote.

I mean what else could he say? “nah guys I am mafia :)”?
Towny reaction to a weird post imo.
Or you could vote someone in the game. Just an idea
I do appreciate the overall seriousness from Pigrider in the thread. Might have glossed over their mafia experience, but for a newer player to the community, who isn't used to the volumes of shitposting in games we have recently, again I find this to be a towny reaction.

Which is why a joke vote on a non-player is a good/funny idea to avoid d1 mislynch
This is one of the opinions of all time.

Final D1 votals (since I don't think they were ever posted):

Quasar_Catfish (II): Phantom345, Marshmallowmao
Elieson (I): Quasar_Catfish
ExLight (I): Space
DarthWolf (0): DawningWinds
Death Meta Apres Midi (VI+II from pigrider): JamieIsBored, StormyStinger, Itsjustmudkipz, mastermind lissi, Divergent, Elieson, Pigrider09
Phantom345 (I): ExLight
NL (I): Midorikawa

Okay so this lynch is actually really interesting given that we actually got mafia. This is how the lynch looks in hindsight from my PoV, with Jamie and Pigrider claiming town roles in yellow (Don't ask me why I think a triple voter is likely to be town), and myself in green knowing I'm town.

I'm more than willing to believe StormyStinger is town here at face value based on this vote. At the time that they voted Death Meta, Phantom was still in the lead so there would be no logical reason for them to shift over to Death Meta, their scumbud, when a townie was already in the lead with little left in the day. Jamie looks slightly less good but still good (ignoring the roleclaim) because even though he voted them first, it felt more like kind of a throwaway vote, with Stinger providing good, logical reasoning for it.

Logically it would make sense for mafia to jump on this wagon at the end of the day to get some easy bus towncred imo. So from my point of view, this points directly to Divergent being mafia.

The only other world that exists from my point of view is an exact scum team of ExLight x Midorikawa, which I am also not doubting at the moment. Jamie fakeclaiming spy is the tinfoil.

See why D1 lynches are useful? Even if we had hit town instead of mafia, looking at it from days out is still useful.

Back
Top Bottom