• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Street Fighter VI Mafia (13P) - INDEP VICTORY

why is my RVS vote on jamie scummy but Mido's is towny...?
Your vote on Jamie didn't feel like RVS. It read like you read his post about being wary of a strongman putting a strong town role at risk, thought that it was scummy (whereas I thought it was towny thought), and voting him.

Mido's vote was directly in response to Jamie saying "You should be careful with your votes." It was funny and in line with something I'd expect Mido to do.
if you think it's likely to be town why is it in yellow...?
To indicate non-mech clears. The only ones in strict green or red are flipped players + myself.

I wouldn’t do that because Mido did at recently and I have to be original. Copying fake claims or gambits is bleh and would discredit me forever.
Meh. Wifom.

I still believe the team has to be Divergent + Ex/Mido so it's unlikely. But you fakeclaiming spy is nonetheless inside the realm of possibility.

Do you think mafia has triple double kill + triple voter?
If Pig was scum they'd have vote parity by now too

No but like cmon. You know as well as I that the only thing that's 100% true in a non-bastard game is a flip+your role PM.

I've laid out what I think the possible worlds are based on the D1 vote. Divergent+1 or exactly you/Mido. None of those include pigrider scum. This is just being nitpicky, let's move on.

You make a good point towards being mech cleared regarding Pigrider getting vote parity due to triple vote. Was there ever a vote count somewhere where Pigrider's triple vote was confirmed? I didn't see it at all on D1 and I just made it to the end of N1.

Annoyingly I cannot tell if I was the target or if Lissi was. It’s likely Lissi used bodyguard on me so I can’t be sure.
Spy + Neighbor is a hella strong role combo to have as town, but it does make sense.

Assuming that they claimed to each other in neighbor chat I do think Lissi would have used bodyguard on Jamie.

If Jamie is the true target of the N1 kill, I feel like Mido could have made that kill.

From yesterday's vote, I'm inclined to trust Jamie, Stormy, and Mudkipz more since they did vote Death before Phantom's claim (along with Lissi), so I don't think it's likely that they would vote one of their own as mafia, especially with how powerful that role was.

I am curious though with what Jamie has been saying. I guess his role isn't as exact as an investigative would be, but it's enough to point suspicion at someone, though. Wondering why it's on Phantom though since atm his claim is uncontested
Throws Jamie in the trustworthy pool, yet also subtly pushes for him to claim further?

Tinfoil senses are tingling and I'm really trying hard to ignore it.

smh previous me. How likely is it really for a tracker/watcher to get a result on the first try? Obviously hindsight is 20/20 but still. It's not farfetch'd to say that he submitted an action and just didn't get anything back.

No and no. I didn't trust her yet. If either of us did claim the other would have had to claim for the other neighbour inthread.
Oh. Never mind then.

I do feel like Lissi is still the kind of player who COULD use their bodyguard on their neighbor, though. Its just less likely now.
Hmmm, fair enough. So Mido is very likely town, and Ex and Space just below that.
Do you still believe this?
Nvm it’s not in the guide
How did we miss this? I'll add right away

Vote Count:

Marshmallowmao (III): Pigrider09
Phantom345 (II): JamieIsBored, Elieson
DawningWinds (I): Midorikawa
DarthWolf (0): DawningWinds

Day 2 ends in roughly 22 hours.
Triple vote confirmation, just quoting to confirm.

So yeah. Pigrider most definitely town.

1711384249720.png
What were you doing, man...

No idea what you were trying to cook.

I though Phantom had claimed Tracker/Watcher last Day? Which was what led to the CFD on Death?

I'm not sure I'm comfortable lynching something like that, although if they insist on remaining inactive we're not losing much by lynching it
Finally, some sense in the thread.

Although, I personally still think that keeping claimed PRs alive, regardless of activity, until absolutely necessary, is the more pro-town move. Since, in the best case scenario they are telling the truth & might even submit actions every now and then, and in the worst case scenario we can figure out if they are lying or not through balance discussion, or better yet, getting a sub for the inactive slot. Better to just leave them alone than lynch out of paranoia & search for mafia elsewhere. But, that's getting into philosophy discussion.

This whole situation puts me in a precarious position because my slot did something that I would never do regardless of alignment. It's tough to read & judge others' perspectives since my slot was the one doing the primary pushing of this, and I am forced to read them town.

I'd assume that one mafia would want to push on this lynch to get rid of a town PR & then the other would use either myself or Space as bait for the next phase.
Ugh, fine.

Unvote
Vote: Phantom.
1711653236751.png

Unvote
Vote Phantom
Breaking the tie between Mao and Phantom

If Jamie is the true target of the N1 kill, I feel like Mido could have made that kill.
So would anyone though, I was immediately placed in a town trust by a load of people early on.
I do feel like Lissi is still the kind of player who COULD use their bodyguard on their neighbor, though. Its just less likely now.
Yes, I think so too. She said she trusted me in neighbour chat so could have been a hint at targeting?
Do you still believe this?
Flips gonna be telling tonight. That’s where my head is at.
Yeah; really not liking the spy meta recently tbh.
Or the post restriction meta, it’s getting really tiring to have to deal with honestly.

How do you know who was talking in the mafia chat
I hate it when people don't read.

I should probably say two things:

1. I've copped both Mido and Mao, and they have both been seen as Town.
  2. I have reasons to believe that there might be a Godfather, looking at a certain SF6 character. (You'll have to guess which one, Guz says I can't be explicit.) So my checks might not be so good after all.

So I guess it's whether or not we think Mao is a godfather or not. :chansey:
So...you're saying we had the PoE like all the way down to Divergent and we didn't lynch them last phase?

Jamie = Spy
Mido = Townchecked
Mao = Townchecked
Elie = Town
Stinger = Cop
Pigrider = Triple voter + looks good generally

Leaves PoE of Divergent, Ex. Throw me in there if you want but I'm town fmpov.

Between the two Divergent is definitely scummier.

Remind me why we lynched Mao? Because Jamie caught them in 4K?

Always re-evaluate when new info comes out.

1711654075262.png

this feels too easy :sadsola:
You and me both.

I am liking your posts the more and more I read them. Shame nobody's listening to you though.

So would anyone though, I was immediately placed in a town trust by a load of people early on.
Yeah but like. Mido would kill you. Yknow?

Flips gonna be telling tonight. That’s where my head is at.
Hm.

If you had a gun who would you shoot?

Or the post restriction meta, it’s getting really tiring to have to deal with honestly.
Well I'll tell you straight up Elie was just fucking around with the PR.

Im guessing that Mido's is also BS, though it's less likely given the cohost of this game & given the content of her PR.

Back
Top Bottom