• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Street Fighter VI Mafia (13P) - INDEP VICTORY

You would shoot me? Unbelievable.
I mean, I'd be inclined to as well, since you'd lose + it'd relieve any stress around the game ending with your role's lynch.

Divergent -> Dawning -> Pigrider -> Stinger -> Ex -> Mido -> You
Why are Ex/Mido so low? Below even Pigrider or Stinger??

Also I think it says something that you trust the cop's result more than the cop themselves. That seems odd to me.

Talk me through it. What specifically was said that led you to believe it was Mao?
Alright so I had the prior knowledge that there was no talking in the scum chat D1 and the only other message I had for the first 2 phases was
Supported!
That led me to Phantom and Mao as possible options, then Mao’s general CWACing was not brilliant neither was not reading the thread at all. I then got this message before the last day
i want snow too
This read incredibly Mao to me and I was convinced with all the other points that it was Mao. She wouldn’t know to hide her typing because either I would have seen her other scum telling her to change or she would have known I was a spy.

Why are Ex/Mido so low? Below even Pigrider or Stinger??

Also I think it says something that you trust the cop's result more than the cop themselves. That seems odd to me.
The poisoner thing, Ex gets slightly less credit as he was inactive when Death became the wagon but I think he’d definitely make sure a buffer was put in, same for Mido. I did not like Stinger originally as it felt like massive openwolfing early on.

Again, the flip is important tonight. That list could get shaken up very easily.

Replying to Dawning is a choice.

That led me to Phantom and Mao as possible options, then Mao’s general CWACing was not brilliant neither was not reading the thread at all. I then got this message before the last day
The mere fact of that having punctuation leads me to suggest that's not Mao.

This read incredibly Mao to me and I was convinced with all the other points that it was Mao. She wouldn’t know to hide her typing because either I would have seen her other scum telling her to change or she would have known I was a spy.
This reads far more like guz's typing style than Mao.

The poisoner thing, Ex gets slightly less credit as he was inactive when Death became the wagon but I think he’d definitely make sure a buffer was put in, same for Mido. I did not like Stinger originally as it felt like massive openwolfing early on.
What do you think is more likely? Ex/Mido not putting in a poisoner buffer, or at least one between a fake (uncc'd) cop claim/double voter being scum?

Basically I'm asking you who you think Divergent's partner is. Assuming you think they're scum, I mean they're first on your shoot list. It must be Stinger from your PoV if you believe that Ex/Mido/Me are town, since Pigrider is probably mech cleared atp. To which I would then ask, why would fake!Stinger townclear two townies, neither of which are their scum partner?

There's no proof that my winning wouldn't be favorable for your wincon.
IMG_4951.gif

Back
Top Bottom