• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Street Fighter VI Mafia (13P) - INDEP VICTORY

Hello, good morning! :bulbaLove:

I will be claiming my role today; however, I'm still consulting with the host with a question that I have before I do so.

Do you think Jamie tried to shoot pigrider last night?
IMG_4953.gif

Unvote:
Vote Jamie unvote vote pig unvote vote divergent unvote caps unvote Exlight unvote stormy

Vote divergent

12-PWanimation5.gif

All of you were right to suspect to me... because I was Mafia then.

My role is Mafia Strongman Traitor. From D1 to N3, my alignment is Mafia. However, by the start of D4, I automatically convert to Town. In saying this part of my role, I lose my access to the scum chat.

I did spectate Cute Animal Mafia, which explains why I was wary of writing anything in the scum chat, and I suppose my partner did too. For this reason, all the speculation regarding the Poisoner role was inaccurate. At least for me, I didn't even know Death's role nor do I know my partner's role, since we've kept mostly being hush in the chat.

And so, unfortunately, that lead to Death being lynched, which as a consequence, it made it highly unlikely for me to win with my partner due to having only the factional kill as our Killing power. Which is why, I've tried my best to just keep the suspicion low enough that I would not be forced to claim until D4, so I could be converted safely.

That being said, in accordance with my current win condition, I am sorry to do this, but...

ace-attorney-phoenix-wright.gif

Mido... you are scum.

Vote: Midorikawa

P.S. We tried to kill ExLight last night and I was the one to perform it, so I'm not sure how it was unsuccessful, given my role as Strongman.

This would be a mad executioner play :chansey:

@Divergent What was the first ingame message sent in the scum chat? So, as in after day 1.
First message sent was the factional abilities we had, and I followed it up with "Supported!".

I was the one to say, "i want snow too" and "wynaut" as a low effort attempt to imitate Mao, and I didn't expect it to kind of work a little into tipping the scales?

Back
Top Bottom