• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Super Food Thread - Question of the Week - What is your favorite type of salad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually cook almost all the time, and time consumption aside, I quite like doing so. I'm no master chef, though; whatever I cook is usually just something like chicken, pasta, fish, or anything else that I can easily babysit in an oven or on top of a stove. That said, I would like to learn how to cook more complicated and elaborate dishes one day.

With potatoes. Doesn't matter with what or how they're done, everything is better with some form of potato.

With a new week comes a (belated) question!
Do you like pizza? If so, what is your ideal pizza?

giphy.gif

So I live in NYC, so the answer is of course yes. Which leads to the fact that I prefer NY style pizza (and really there's no other option. Deep dish isn't even pizza its a tomato casserole).

My favorite toppings keep it classic. Pepperoni and sausage. Although the artisan option of prosciutto, ricotta and arugula is always a winner.

I loooooooove pizza. However, it's sooooo bad for you so I haven't had pizza in forever. My favourite pizza though is Domino's. I get a custom pizza, triple cheese, double ham, double pepperoni, double sliced sausage, double regular sausage, double salami, and as little sauce as possible.

... I really want pizza now :\

Oh yeah, once upon a time I tried to make pizza at home. ... haaaaaaaaahahahahaha, it was a disaster. :ROFLMAO:

Love pizza, even though I'm picky about it- I hate pizza from Papa John's and Cici's. I prefer simple pepperoni or plain cheese with little to medium amount of sauce. I'm not one to get too wild and crazy over toppings.

I like it pretty well but I end up eating it a lot so I get burnt out on it pretty easy. I don't like tomato sauce so the pizza needs to have light sauce or white sauce. Cant stand deep dish. As for topping I like just about all of the except for olives. Never had anchovies so I cant say whether or not Id like it.

My favorite order is a thin crust, white sauce, salami, and double onions.

I love pizza. I rarely leave my apartment, so I order it and other food from pizza places a lot. I usually dip it in ranch. Toppings I like include mushrooms, anchovies, jalapenos, bacon, chicken, and onions.

I avoid deep dish, I just prefer regular crust. I'm not a large girl so I usually just get a small whenever I order an actual pizza, I've been trying not to overeat.

I like to usually make my own flatbread pizza at home because I like it better than most pizza places. I like to use toppings like mushrooms, bacon, onions, olives, peppers, pepperoni, salami, chicken or whatever else I have around. I generally like thin crust pizza because regular is usually too much. I also hate tomato sauce so its usually a white sauce or pesto for me when I get or make pizza for myself, so I tend to be pretty picky when it comes to pizza. I do enjoy it when I get it. A nice thin crust white pizza with pepperoni, onions, olives and bacon is probably my favorite.

Bacon, chicken, and onions are my common toppings. Also, extra cheese especially stuffed crust.

Do you like pizza? If so, what is your ideal pizza?
I love pizza :D Although I can't have much of it during my diet, only end up having it on special occasions.
My ideal pizza has cheese and pepperoni sausage at the very least, some ham and bacon would also be cool. I also like some variants that have potato chips or fries on them, and also some crust variants that have cheese/sausage fillings etc. but while I like all these I think that if I could make a pizza with whatever I wanted and put it all in I'd end up overstuffing it and it wouldn't be as good.

Pizza is awesome! My favorites are mushroom, pineapple, veggie and spinach. My ideal would have at least tomato slices, baby spinach leaves, and mushrooms on it with a decent, fluffy crust.

I've also tried tuna pizza and thought it was pretty good. i heard about a Pizza Hut having seafood pizza, I really want to try that.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE PIZZA! My favorite toppings are double-cheese, pineapple, chicken and lots of sauce. My favorite part of the pizza is its crust.

I really enjoy pizza but I don't like most of the usual toppings. A straightforward deep dish margherita pizza is my favourite sort.

I absolutely love pizza... it's been one of my all-time favorite foods since childhood. As for my ideal pizza: I like pizza with lots of tomato sauce, generous helpings of both meat (especially sausage and pepperoni) and vegetables (mushrooms, spinach, and peppers), and some fluffy and substantial crust to top it all off (although slightly crunchy crust is good as well). I occasionally like to add black olives and ham to my pizza as well, although I don't add those as often as I do the others.

As to how and where I try to get a pizza like that, I've tried many ways and places over time. In my childhood days, we would usually get pizza from a local pizza shop, and only occasionally would we go to a place like Pizza Hut to fulfill our pizza needs. Nowadays, I typically just get a pizza custom-made from the local grocery store, and for me, it actually tastes really good from there. I've also attempted to make my own pizza in the past with mixed results, usually either on a flatbread with sauce and toppings on it that I would stick in the oven for a few minutes, or with dough that I would make from scratch using a pre-packaged dough flour kit. The former did the job but could be rather awkward to eat depending on how large the flatbread was, while the latter's success depended on how well I handled each of the many, many steps of making dough from scratch... but the results were definitely worth it when I did them all correctly!

For the record, Rocket Queen is off his rocker. Deep dish pizza is indeed pizza, and it is better than any pizza I have had in NYC.

That having been said, I'm not a very big toppings guy, though, keeping kosher, my toppings are limited, anyway. Ugh. I'm starting to crave a deep dish pizza from my favorite pizza restaurant, but I just spent a lot of money at Wizard World and really shouldn't be buying pizza. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom