• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Super Food Thread - Question of the Week - What is your favorite type of salad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battle of the desserts: Cake or Ice Cream?

Cake always wins with me! :X3: Chocolate, Coffee, and Cinnamon cakes are my favorites. I also really enjoy trying out seasonal cakes like stuff with berries or just a particular spice cake.

Epic battle: CAKE vs ICE CREAM

What, no pie vs cake debate? :p Anyway, I prefer ice cream cause I live in the heat hellhole of Miami. :p Besides, it's easier to grab one of those single-serving ice cream thingies and not blow your diet out of the water, rather than only having a slice of cake. :p

Battle of the desserts: Cake or Ice Cream?
Tough one, I'd have to say both on this question. I love to eat a slice of cake with chocolate ice cream, which I usually have at parties or on my own birthday. I love to go to Baskin Robbins and eat their ice cream cake when I can, especially the ones with the oreos on them!

I like Ice Cream and Cake best together lol. My favorite of the two though is Ice Cream.

Favorite Ice Creams -
1) Chocolate Moose Tracks
2) Rocky Road
3) Triple Dutch Chocolate
4) Chocolate Oreo

Favorite Cakes -
1) Chocolate Cake with chocolate mouse filling, Dark Chocolate Frosting, Sprinkles, Colored Gel writing, and Blue Flowers
2) Strawberry Short Cake

As you can probably guess, I love chocolate flavors and hate Vanilla lol.

Question of the week: 7/5/16: Cake or Ice Cream?

I can't choose, love them both! Cake is good any time of the year, but I only like eating ice cream during the spring/summer. My favorite cakes are chocolate mousse, tres leches, tiramisu and my favorite ice cream flavors are chocolate, neapolitan, cookies n' cream, and mango. Ice cream cake is even better!

What are some of your favorite foods to eat for breakfast?
- I'll tend to eat something real quick like toaster waffles and cereal.

Cake or Ice Cream?
- Gah! I can't choose! Well, I guess I'll go with ice cream for now since it's summer and anything cool during this time of year is a nice treat.

Question of the week: 7/12/16
What do you like on your pizza?

I'm all about spinach, zuchini, eggplant, and tomatoes! <3

I love this question as much as I love pizza!

Pepperonis are enough for me; although I've tried one with several different kinds of sausages before, which I've only found at a local store.

I rarely eat pizza but generally if I'm going to be unhealthy enough to eat pizza I go all-out unhealthy: Double (triple?) cheese, ham, pepperoni, sliced Italian sausage, and salami. Basically, a vegetarian's worst nightmare (sorry @Freesia ^^;; )

It really depends on what I'm in the mood for; sometimes I like chicken, sometimes I like sausage and sometimes it's pepperoni. Then depending on that I'll pick vegetables and other toppings accordingly.

What do you like on your pizza?

If it's trattoria pizza, just regular cheese. If it's fast food pizza, I like any vegetables but my go-to is banana peppers, mushrooms, and hot sauce. Trust me, it's good. xD

Battle of the toppings: What do you like on your pizza?
I really only eat pizza with pepperoni and sausage on it, but I'll eat Hawaiian pizza, plain cheese pizza, or a veggie pizza if I'm in the mood for it. But pepperoni is my favorite topping for pizza.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom