• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Super Food Thread - Question of the Week - What is your favorite type of salad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you like on your pizza?
Ill eat most anything on my pizza except for olives and anchovies. My favorite combination is salami and double onions. Really anything with onions on it is delicious!

It might sound boring but I prefer plain cheese pizza. Although I used to like pineapple as a topping.

This is a good question. I mean its one of the few reasons to visit Italy, so see proper pizza being made.
Spicy chicken is a standard if I am ordering one for delivery. I also enjoy veggie pizzas and plain cheese ones.
cannot for the life of me stand fish on my pizza tho - they belong in the sea.

I love buffalo chicken pizza, but I also like spinach, onions, olives, hot peppers, and anchovies on it

Mmm.. I like cheese, pepperoni, and sausage on mine. Sometimes a bit of bacon's good too, though it's not something I'll go out of my way to get. x'D

Question of the week: 7/19/16

Do you often eat fast food? What is your opinion of fast food?

I rarely treat myself to fast food because most of it is unhealthy, filled with grease and salt etc. My favorite fast food restaurant is Papa Johns (if that counts) because I just love their pizza. Their dough is so doughy and I love the flavor of the cheese and toppings. I'm not really picky when it comes to fast food though.

I try to eat as little fast food as possible. I used to date a guy in high school who worked at McDonald's so I know what goes into that stuff, eugh.

Once in a blue moon (maybe like twice a year) I'll order that insanity pizza from the previous question from Domino's. Other than that, the only thing I get is a hot chocolate or double chocolate chip frappuccino from Starbucks. However, recently I've been getting calculus tutoring from my friend and she insists I can't pay her in actual money, so the compromise was pay her in food. I do cook her food sometimes but I don't really have much time to do so, so her "payment" is in the form of takeaway, usually Chinese, Japanese, or Salvadorean food, so I'm not sure how much this counts as "fast" food.

Meh fast food is okay but it sucks if I have to eat it a lot. McDonald's is okay in very very small quantities and Braum's is cheap but I can only eat so much ice cream. I cant stand any sort of chicken fast food establishment.

I don't often eat fast food, there are times were I will eat it but it's not much. My favorite fast food restaurants are El Polo Loco, In-n-Out Burger, Wendy's, and BK; though I don't eat them that often. As for my opinion of them, I think they're okay as long as you don't eat them too much, treat yourself if you want to eat fast food, but make sure it's in moderation. I like how most of them are open 24/7 though, so you can go eat something if other restaurants aren't open late at night.

I eat it when I need something fast (such as lunch hour at work) or when I'm really freaking hungry and have no patience to stand around and cook. That said, I eat it way less often than I used to a year ago, aaaaand it also depends on the food. Like, Burger King, Carl's Junior, In-and-Out are way more preferable to say, Taco Bell or McDonalds. (Sorry, but I just prefer BK!)

I think fast food gets a bad rep most of the time...yeah, it's not healthy, but sometimes it's the only option for us, especially if we're low on cash. And as for it being "artery-clopping," well like @Tactician Karina said above, if it's in moderation it's fine.

I've been through phases I've eaten lots of fast food. Right now I avoid it because I'm on a diet.
My opinion is that it is very tasty and very unhealthy. When I didn't care about my weight/health, I just loved it. But now that I do, I avoid it at all costs and can actually live without it (and not feel extremely grumpy which is cool).

I like the taste of some Fast Food restaurants, but I try to eat at them as little as possible due to the high Carb and high fat content.

The fast food restaurants I do like (in no particular order) -
1) Lou Malnatti's Deep Dish mushroom pizza
2) Little Ceasar's Mushroom pizza
3) Papa John's Mushroom pizza.

Pizza places I eat at most once every 3 months.

4) McDonald's - Pretty much just the Cheeseburgers, no fried food anymore that I buy. I used to eat the Filet-O-Fish on occasion.
5) Cousin's Subs
6) Jimmy Johns
7) Jersey Mike's subs

How often I eat fast food? Well, it depends what you define fast food, but usually I go once a week. It would have to be places like In-N-Out, Chick-Fil-A, Five Guys, El Pollo Loco, the local taco truck,, etc. I typically like to go to fast food places that are very transparent with their ingredients and/or cooking.

As for my opinion on Fast Food, I don't see what's wrong with them. I mean, they are fairly healthy in terms of protein and carbs. I think the main issue with fast food is that people eat too much of it. I do avoid the sodas at all costs though as it's just mainly over-sugared water. Which kinda dictates which fast foods I like to eat, I make sure that those calories are at least good calories.

I eat fast food probably 3 times a month. I don't see a problem with it unless someone makes fast food their daily diet. Not only does it add up monetary wise, health risks obviously rise too. The times when I crave some fast food are when I buy it, otherwise I eat home food.

There are lot of fast food places nearby and when I do buy something it's usually Domino's Pizza, Subway, Americanized Chinese takeout, Burger King and falafel and rice from the cart.

Depends what you consider fast food.

I in general dont eat what is widely considered fast food often, which would be McDonalds, Wendy's and places like that. I will have the occasional breakfast biscuit from Mc Donalds but I feel like thats once a month if that often.

Occasionally I eat at other places like Subway and Chipotle or Moe's which I like a lot better than things like McNuggets and fries. I guess those could be considered "fast food" as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom