• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Super Smash Bros Mafia - 12/21 - The End - Town Victory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Super Smash Bros Mafia - 12/19 - Night 6: The Penultimate Peril?

Again, two vigilantes of the same alignment? That's not likely to happen at all. I'm guessing one is independent/mafia and the other town.

And Midori, I lynched two townies and considering I'm pretty sure my vote would have tied the votes on Human, who was the godfather.

And your rolecop argument makes no sense. You do realize that janitors almost always know the role of who they janned?

Janitor - MafiaWiki

What great reasoning! You have no more reasons againsso now your just blindly accusing to save your own ass. Remember the last person Midori was so intent was mafia for no reasoning? I believe his name was Buoy? And wasn't he the lie detector? Huh, that's odd.

Now, time for you to defend yourself Midori. Why were you so intent on lynching Buoy? He had done nothing suspicious and you never even pointed out any suspicious behavior of his. Then name your other FoS right now and your reasoning.

What great reasoning! You have no more reasons againsso now your just blindly accusing to save your own ass. Remember the last person Midori was so intent was mafia for no reasoning? I believe his name was Buoy? And wasn't he the lie detector? Huh, that's odd.

Now, time for you to defend yourself Midori. Why were you so intent on lynching Buoy? He had done nothing suspicious and you never even pointed out any suspicious behavior of his. Then name your other FoS right now and your reasoning.
I was never intent on lynching Buoy, I just said he wasn't cleared. Converters are always possible and so is bussing, and for you information I actually talked to Buoy. Well I guess I can say it in thread, Gliscorman due to his spy alignment issues earlier on, but you're mafia and if you're not, that will be the most shocking thing ever.

Well I'm bound to have spy messages since I've been in an alliance/talked to many different people. Quit being so vague and actually give information. The fact that you keep saying you have reasons/information without giving any details makes me suspicious of you.

And also you were very intent on lynching buoy, it was quite obvious xD And you ignored my other question.

Well I'm bound to have spy messages since I've been in an alliance/talked to many different people. Quit being so vague and actually give information. The fact that you keep saying you have reasons/information without giving any details makes me suspicious of you.

And also you were very intent on lynching buoy, it was quite obvious xD And you ignored my other question.

Re-read my post :p

And I have information networks too :p

Oh wait sorry I misread that xP My bad

Re: Super Smash Bros Mafia - 12/20 - Subspace Silence

The Trophies stood in fear; the voice was everywhere and nowhere. The small princess in pink walked up and spoke bravely.
"Who are you?"

Stop asking. I WILL NOT ANSWER!

The sudden increase in volume startled everyone, but Peach continued on.
"You said...you were alone. I'm sorry about that but your friends---"

I don't care about your excuses. I am not a child.

Peach opened her mouth to reply but Mario alerted her to look behind. H
eading for the remaining Trophies was a swarm of Subspace mites and assorted enemies.
The Trophies fought back together and were more than a match to the Subspace foes at first.
But the hordes of monsters seemed to never end and the Trophies were gradually being worn down.
Then Mario saw it above: a miniature device of some sort expelling various Subspace foes.

Mario whispered his plan to Luigi who protested at first but later obliged on the condition that he could perform the maneuver.
They escaped the battle to position themselves closer to the device but away from the foes spawning.

Mario yelled and performed a super jump punch on Luigi who flew into the air. He landed on the device, balancing himself

"Get away!," yelled Mario as he ran towards the Trophies.

Luigi waited until they were far off before attacking the device with a charged smash attack.
"I am a herooooo!"

The explosion could be seen from the Trophies' hiding spot.
Luigi's petrified Trophy landed close by, Mario started towards it but a cloud of purple obscured it before it vanished.

14FMY

"MARIO!...MARIOOO?...Mario?...M-M-M-M-Mario?"

You are Luigi. You are generally awkward and tend to be quite the coward despite your considerable abilities.
You often reluctantly join Mario on his adventures but never seem to receive as much credit or indeed fame as he does.
There are also unsettling rumors of your "dark side" causing some to distrust you.
Slippery and floaty, you fight unpredictably often confusing your opponents.

Created in 1983 as a clone of Mario, Luigi eventually became a wholly unique character with a few of his own games.

You share a QT with Mario.

You are allied with the Trophies.
You win when the Subspace Army is eliminated.
Shadows was killed. She was Luigi, allied with the Trophies.
It is now Day 7. This phase will end on 12/21 at 8pm EST. If the world doesn't end ;)
Night actions sent in after the deadline will be ignored.

*sigh* And I was so close, too. XD

Oh well. FrostyGaga, you were an awesome host! And thanks to all of you for making my first game a whole lot of fun! :D

Go win this quickly, town! Good luck especially to Mario and Peach, our cop tracker XD

If everyone were to post their votes now could the phase move faster?
Maybe, it depends on whether I'm on :p

Vote: Midorikawa

So I checked you last night and you're not the vig. You're immune to one death. This role can go either way alignment wise. So why'd you lie Midori?

Vote: Midorikawa

So I checked you last night and you're not the vig. You're immune to one death. This role can go either way alignment wise. So why'd you lie Midori?

I never lied. I did have a vig kill and I do have one time protection from a night kill or lynch, whichever comes first. I was hoping mafia would wast their night kill on me hence why I baited you. I didn't want anyone else to die, but that failed :(

If you think I'm lying then FA can account being I fully claimed to her, actually I'll screenshot the PMs for you

EDIT: @DrumBeats; Being you know FA is vig already
tumblr_mfcz1265Ao1s15o5mo1_500.png

Last edited:

I believe Midorikawa, and why would a mafioso need 1x death protection? Lynch protection I understand, but night kill too? That doesn't make much sense. Also, she has been far too helpful in scum-hunting, so I think she's town.

On the other hand, your claim is generally a mafia ability, and you knew who the masons were/are as you told me. And now one is dead. I've seen you be a very crafty last mafia in the past (Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones Mafia), so I'm thinking that's what's happening here.

VOTE: DrumBeats

I just have one question for you @DrumBeats; why did you lie?

You didn't check Midori last night, the tracker told us you checked Neon, tell us then, what did you get on Neon?

I checked Midori on an earlier night and thought it would be easier to say tonight :p But if I were mafia wouldn't it have said that I visited Shadows? It showed Rios kill which we know was not another action.

I got a role that is most likely town from Neon. I don't really feel comfortable outing without his consent though.

FinalArcadia, Taira never told me who the other mason was because she didn't know if she could trust me. Therefore, if I were mafia I wouldn't have known who the other mason was to kill. @TairaNamikase can agree to that.

Midori, that's strange because the check I got only told me the death immunity part. Either it was a host error or you're lying.

@DrumBeats; it might be because I already used my vig kill. Also shadows came out with the tracker info making her a target. And Taira is the mason you know and your in to an alliance so killing them would be unwise.

vote:Drumbeats

@DrumBeats; At this point there is only one mafioso left, if you really are innocent then just tell us the roles of every person still alive that you've checked. If you aren't the mafioso then we'll clearly see who it is and nobody has to worry about being night killed, simple as that.

EDIT: Vote: DrumBeats If you are really town, then tell us the roles of everyone you have checked and I might unvote you

Last edited:

Mido and I talked regarding a few Spy pro things. And yeah, I'm gonna go with this. This really can't backfire.

Vote: DrumBeats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom