• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Super Smash Bros Mafia - 12/21 - The End - Town Victory

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. @Midorikawa;
2. @Rio Kamishiro;
3. @Sputnik;
4. @Dark Blueberry;
5. @FinalArcadia;
6. @GliscorMan;
7. @Ryoga Kamishiro;
8. @Yata;
9. (Yata again as sub for Bomika)
10. @Insanish Danish;
11. @Shadows;
12. @Neon Borealis;
13. @Baron Dante;
14. @Akuraito;
15. @DrumBeats;
16. @HumanDawn;
17. @Buoy;
18. @Chaosj2;
19. @TairaNamikase;
20. @Soulmaster;
21. (Sputnik again as sub for KidBeano)
The last of the trophies, Mario, Link, Peach, Marth, Lucas and Snake stood in silence.
Marth spoke out to the mysterious voice, "There is only you left. You best surrender, then we would show mercy."

I cannot. I was not created to harbor such emotions as hopelessness.

Peach moved forward, "Who cares what your creators intended? Overcome their designs and become what YOU want for yourself."

You are kind. But still you speak of the impossible. We are all imaginary beings.

["Master, what is he saying?"]

The selfish Hands! They toy with our lives. We are nothing but amusement.

["M-Master! I can feel everything shaking!..."]

["This isn't good. He has broken the 4th wall. Time to silence him."]

An agent in industrial camouflage moved forward and addressed the voice, "Stop this shaking and let everything go. We can still fix this."

["That isn't his doing. I have disconnected Mewtwo from you brains, heroic Trophies. He is no more."]

1ybc9

"I'm going to win."

You are Mewtwo. Cloned from Mew but genetically altered to abuse your latent powers.
Because of this you have the most savage heart of all Pokemon. Your psychic powers were dramatically increased due along
with your physical prowess resulting in a mutated life force that resents it's creators and all beings resembling humans.
You joined the Subspace army to wipe out all humans and oppose the Trophies because they resemble humans.

Mewtwo first appeared in 1996 as a purposely overpowered Pokemon. He was in Melee but notably left out of Brawl.

You may role check a player once a night.

You are allied with the Subspace Army
You win when your numbers equal or exceed the numbers of the Trophies.

DrumBeats was lynched. He was Mewtwo, allied with the Subspace Army.

"W-What are you?," asked Marth.

["I am a familiar face. Well, perhaps face isn't the best word to use."]
Within the darkness of Subspace, basking in bright light, materialized a hand. Master Hand. Beside him was Crazy Hand.

"Hold on. If this world is your creation then why didn't you just eliminate the Subspace threat earlier?," Snake asked.

["Because that threat doesn't truly exist. I controlled it like a conductor commands his symphony. "]

"What-a about us?" Mario asked.

["Even you are puppets awaiting your next scene."]

"Well then...I decree you no longer our master! Restore Smash World to what it was and leave us alone!" shrieked Peach.

["I do not understand. I created you to ENJOY battle."]

"Isn't it obvious?" Snake spoke calmly but sternly.
"Us Trophies have learned to think for ourselves. We don't need you to tell us what to feel, what we enjoy or what is right."

["Oh, Master. These traitorous Trophies don't even respect your authority! I SHALL EXTERMINATE THEM IF YOU WISH!"]

['No, Pazzo...Crazy Hand. I understand where they are coming from. I cannot pretend I am not hurt but I do understand. I had a design in mind for the Trophies and I thought they would never deviate from it. But I was so foolish. They've grown to bear morals. I shall do as they please and restore Smash World as it were."]

["Okay, so...Does this mean the game is over?! Can I reveal all the pieces now?"]

Midrikawa
14FU0

"Hyaaaah!" - Some question whether Link may be psychotic.

You are Link. The Hero of Time, Waker of the Winds, Hero of Hyrule and Hero Chosen by the Gods.
You go by many names and incarnations throughout Hyrule history. But one thing all your incarnations have in common is pure courage.
You've saved Zelda and her kingdom more times than can even be noted and evil fears your presence.
A varied fighter, you have long reach, hard hitting attacks and many projectiles but are relatively slow and a bad aerial fighter.

First appearing in the 1987 game The Legend of Zelda, Link have starred in many games since then.
The Zelda series is widely considered as one of best video game series of all time.

You have a one time immunity to death of any kind and a one time vig kill.
There is a 50% chance that your kill will fail (but not be used).

You are allied with the Trophies.
You win when the Subspace Army is eliminated.
FinalArcadia
14G39

“I am a prince before I am a son or brother.” The bishie prince strikes again!

You are Marth. A young prince who's homeland of Altea was invaded by the neighboring empire of Dolua by means of betrayal.
Losing your home forced you to train extensively and wielding the famed Falchion, you thwarted the dark dragon Medeus.
You eventually reclaimed Altea and brought with you a bright future for your home.
An all around strong fighter, you strike efficiently with attacks at the tip of your sword being incredibly deadly.

Marth first appeared in 1990. Since then the Fire Emblem series has had many releases and since Melee has also enjoyed success outside of Japan.

Once during the night you may attempt to kill a player, piercing any defenses and ignoring any role blocking that specifically targets you.

GliscorMan
1k3fw

“Dat ass”

You are Snake.
The ever stealthy agent you have constantly taken down various threats including the infamous Metal Gear and it's various successors.
Early in your career you were tasked with a mission to infiltrate the nation called Outer Heaven but eventually discovered that you were
fooled and your "father" was the head of Outer Heaven's plot. In a different scenario you find your "father" is again your enemy and eventually
finish him, learning in the process that you were a clone of him.
You fight with stealthy explosives and powerful melee attacks, making you a threat at any range.

Metal Gear (1987) was his first appearance however there was a large time from the early games and the more popular Metal Gear Solid games.

You may spy on a player each night, receiving a message they have sent.
However, there is a chance that your message will be intercepted and sent to someone else at random.
Sensitive info will be omitted from all messages.

Neon Borealis
1pecZ

"D:"

You are Lucas. An easily startled boy that feels helplessly useless despite your strengths.
Your life in your own series was tragic enough, but in Brawl you must also contend with the Subspace army.
You were incredibly grateful when Ness saved you and devastated when he was taken by the Subspace Army.
Due to your nature you are afraid of confronting the enemy but intend to for the sake of Ness.
You fight with PK attacks; an interesting arsenal of energy projectiles and physical attacks augmented.

Lucas first fully appeared in the 2006 game, Mother 3.
He was slated to appear in an Earthbound game for the N64 but that game was never released.

Once a night you may watch a player and will learn if anyone targeted them and what they did but not whom.

Chaosj2
14FI4

"Oh, did I win?" - Says Peach, sarcastically.

You are Peach. The beautiful princess of the Mushroom Kingdom, you float daintily to safety.
Though you are often kidnapped by Bowser you have proven time and time again that you can very well hold your own against him.
It's really a question of why you don't really bother defending yourself against Bowser and invite him to various kart races and tournaments.
Light weight in battle, Peach has a variety of moves that all hit far more powerfully than would appear in addition to a unique levitating move.

Created in 1985 as a replacement to Pauline. Peach eventually became well known as a character and cultural icon and has her own DS game.

Once a night you may target a player and learn of whom they targeted that night.

TairaNamikase
14FOR

"It's-a me, Mario!"

You are Mario. The super heroic plumber and icon of the Mushroom Kingdom and apparently Princess Peach's only useful bodyguard.
Always brave and willing to risk everything to save the kingdom you love. Everyone looks up to you as a perfect role model.
Strangely you don't appear to talk much despite very much having the ability to.
You are well rounded and have a balanced array of attacks; able to counter others weak points.

Created in 1981 Mario has appeared in over 200 video games since his introduction and has branched out into various forms of media.

You share a QT with Luigi.

The Trophies have won!
Unfortunately, I won't be doing ratings. Probably.
QTs:
Masons QT
Mafia QT

Last edited:
Town did pretty well there towards the end. XD Congrats!

This game was a lot of fun, and the flavor text (and phase titles as well, especially the one about Peach) was very entertaining. Thanks for the great game, FrostyGaga!

woohoo, we won. And I won with my favourite character.

Great game Frosty, and good game to you all.

Question: what was taira's power when shadows was killed?

woohoo, we won. And I won with my favourite character.

Great game Frosty, and good game to you all.

Question: what was taira's power when shadows was killed?
2x doctor protection.

:lol: The mafia QT. Not as good as the mason, but still. I have to say though, I'm honored the mafia kept bringing me up after Buoy's death.
@Dark Blueberry; Whatever happened to that fake doc claim to me. I might have believed it being I'm in the same boat. I keep getting lynch proof lately.

Yay, town won!! :D

From this game on, tracker should be considered a power role. Always. We couldn't have done it without you, Chaos! :)
I only wish I could have seen the mason doctor protection used...and that I had lived just 1 more phase... But this game was so fun! Once again, thanks so much to all of you guys for making my first game so epic :D best mason QT ever

Oh, and @FrostyGaga; you should do ratings, I don't care how long they take XD You were an amazing host, and your flavor text made me laugh so much! :D

Wait, Chaos was that infamous tracker? XD Wow. But there is a question I have... how was I tracked that one night when I wasn't the one to put in the kill for Buoy?

Well, it was a good game even tough it was my first game and I was completely lost sometimes (most of the time)
You hosted really well Frosty C: Thanks again for the chance ^^

:lol: The mafia QT. Not as good as the mason, but still. I have to say though, I'm honored the mafia kept bringing me up after Buoy's death.
LOL IKR? And you're a good player (rude, but good), they did well on suspecting about you XD

@Dark Blueberry; Whatever happened to that fake doc claim to me. I might have believed it being I'm in the same boat. I keep getting lynch proof lately.

XDD Originally... I was going to fake claim the doc. But two things came up - first, I had been doctor too many times and you already said in Bleach Mafia that was the reason why you didn't trust me fully. If I claimed doc in this game it'll probably mark me being being doc 4 times in a row. And... we had to use the claim to keep Rio alive. Ah well. Maybe I should've claimed doctor just for the lolz to see the reactions XDD

Anyways, good game everyone!! and thanks to FrostyGaga for letting me play!!

everyone is free to join my DPPt mafia

Great game and I was a little paranoid when my final tracking results came back as not shadows

sorry neon and gliscor but I started thinking you might be scum and had like 2 back up plans in case DB wasn't scum, but after how I let Jokool slip under my radar in advance wars, can you blame me XP

I love how at the start I thought tracker was a weak and virtually pointless role but in the end it really helped huh XD

EDIT: Almost forgot, "Oh, did I win?"

Well, it was a good game even tough it was my first game and I was completely lost sometimes (most of the time)
You hosted really well Frosty C: Thanks again for the chance ^^

LOL IKR? And you're a good player (rude, but good), they did well on suspecting about you XD

That's right. You did very good for your first game, being you won. I did make a comment, though I wasn't thinking straight. Finals got to my head. Other than that I have an aggressive playing style when scumhunting, especially when it's going well. Never knew it made me seem rude though O_O
@Shadows; You also did good for your first game. If it helps, in the Zexal mafia the same thing happened to me as well. Mafia nightkilled me right before I would have won.

That's right. You did very good for your first game, being you won. I did make a comment, though I wasn't thinking straight. Finals got to my head. Other than that I have an aggressive playing style when scumhunting, especially when it's going well. Never knew it made me seem rude though O_O

LOL sorry, aggressive was the word ;P English is not my first language and I tend to forget words =w=;; And thanks~

EDIT: Almost forgot, "Oh, did I win?"

So, should I say "Woohoo! Mario's number one!"?

@Shadows; You also did good for your first game. If it helps, in the Zexal mafia the same thing happened to me as well. Mafia nightkilled me right before I would have won.

Thanks! I lasted much longer than I thought I would have, given I was completely clueless about everything (seen quite clearly in the mason QT). ^^; I am so joining @Master Mew;'s newbie game once it starts XD

@Midorikawa; I thought you were scum for a while. I apologise, really, and I seem to have misunderstood you (LOL, my notes on you actually said "may be misunderstood", so I definitely wasn't too sure about you). Good job on killing Dark Blueberry -- though I was getting scumreads on her, that's not really any different from normal, so I definitely wouldn't have been able to call a decisive shot on that.

@Shadows; and @Chaosj2; You guys are amazing players already, and I look forward to playing more games with you in the future. I legitimately wasn't expecting you to be so good since you're both pretty new, but you impressed me majorly. Good job on the sleuthing, and I'm not wrong in saying that the town couldn't have won without either of you two. You should be proud of yourselves.

@FrostyGaga; Sorry about not using my abilities. Then again, I didn't have that much time to use them and, even then, there wasn't much I could do with them before I died. It was only when all the claims came out after I died that I could have checked anything or reported anything much of interest, but that's pretty much it. Thanks for hosting! It was definitely a great game. :>

Good job to the town (although I feel a little sorry for Drumbeats, because everything fell apart for him at the end >:).

@Buoy;, you're a living lie detector XD. I was trying to get a cop check on me, hoping to out that I was checked, but unfortunately, that didn't happen. ^^;

It was really fun, for the little I lasted, and the game was hosted well. I have only one problem, tough. @FrostyGaga; The masons shouldn't have let anyone in their QT, and instead should have made a new one altogether. With the host confirming their names in the first post of the QT itself, it proves them to be innocent instantly. When DrumBeats linked The Straiton Trio's Bed in my BW! Mafia to the Cop, I was really displeased, and thought of modkilling the entire Trio, but I chose not to because it was a mistake on my part for not saying that they couldn't.

@Shadows; and @Chaosj2;, while you're still new, you have already impressed me as players. That stalking surely payed off, and your activity was top-notch. I look forward to playing with you as well. Join my BW!2 Mafia too perhaps? XD

@Midorikawa;, I don't know what the hell happened in this last month, but you have vastly improved as player. You have been put in my list of top scumhunters. Your activity was great, and even though you acted oddly, you still managed to win the Town's trust, which is great.

@DrumBeats;, I really don't understand why you said I reminded you of Meta Knight when I was about to be lynched. You pretty much doomed yourself with that comment, so I'm not surprised that you were lynched later on. Midorikawa did great pointing it out.

@Sputnik;, why didn't you roleblock Gliscorman? You knew he was the Spy, yet you didn't try to disable him from using a threatening ability.

@FinalArcadia;, when I claimed of being vanilla to you, I thought I was screwed already. Vanilla was something I told Kyouhei!, the Godfather to claim in Dark Blueberry's GSC HGSS Mafia. You were cautious with the voting, and did a great job on figuring things out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom