• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Super Street Fighter IV: Mafia Edition - S.I.N. prevails! (12/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Super Street Fighter IV: Mafia Edition: Day 1 - Let's begin (11/22)

Vote: Spooky Aura

Why you vote for Agent K?

Vote:Majora's mask
Who do you defend her?

Vote: Shrinking Violet

Because he's new to mafias and may not know that it was a random vote.
Now someone vote for me to continue the line.

Vote: TFSpock since we seem to be voting in an upward pattern.

Vote: DrumBeats.

Vote: Shrinking Violet

C-C-C-Combo Breaker

Besides, a no lynch does us no good. I'm willing to pick between two players who seem to have the highest likelyhood of being opposing sides. Any information helps, really.

I don't really know how either of you two play, so it actually came down to a coin flip. We'll see where this goes. Unless somebody has something else to say.

Note: Zuruzukin-kun is now ズルズキンくん.

Vote: Hadeshiro

Blindly following the pattern without saying anything? Perfect way for the mafia to blend in.

Vote: Hadesiro

Blindly following the pattern without saying anything? Perfect way for the mafia to blend in.

Unvote: DrumBeats. Vote: J J M. You are being needlessly aggresive towards me.

You could have said the same thing about Smasher101. Why target me?

Also, please note that if I was actually trying to get someone killed, I would go for Shrinking Violet on my re-vote, simply because she has votes on her. I'm just countering you, but I will do the 'rather you then me' if it comes to that.

I know I'm town, I just don't know about anyone else. That's the thing about random lynches. They suck like that. Only a 1-in-5 chance of bagging a mafia.

Last edited:

Unvote: Hadesiro

Never mind. You could go either way tbh.

Thank you for seeing reason. Unvote: J J M.

Egh..... I'll take off my vote.

Unvote: Spooky Aura

I shouldn't do a random lynch.

Re: Super Street Fighter IV: Mafia Edition: Night 1 - An exciting, riveting start (11

@dr.eggman @Flame_ @Shrinking Violet @Fwee~ @Smasher 101 @TFSpock @Nytie @ズルズキンくん @DrumBeats @Derier44 @Hadesiro @J J M @Neonsands @Majora's Mask @Spooky Aura @Agent K

Something has happened!

No one was lynched

Okay... it is night 1. This phase will end at 5:00 AM GMT, 11/27.

@Agent K and @Fwee~, you have until the end of this phase to claim. If you do not you will be subbed.

Have a happy Thanksgiving!

P.S. You guys take voting way too seriously.

Last edited:
Re: Super Street Fighter IV: Mafia Edition: Night 1 - An exciting, riveting start (11

But Shrinking Violet had two votes....

anyway, that was an.... interesting beginning. :p

Since Shrinking Violet had two votes at the end of the phase, and yet no one was lynched out of the game...

This can mean several things.

1. Someone is protecting her during the day phase for some reason.
2. The votes didn't count for some reason or another.
3. Votecount check fail. (very unlikely, but I have encountered serious errors in a past game from someone else)

Re: Super Street Fighter IV: Mafia Edition: Night 0 - Confirm your roles (11/20)

Maybe SV had a role I've seen in another game (I think it was Inazuma Mafia). Votes against SV count as half.

@yunabomb ;
I think you mean confirm. Claim = say you have a certain role. Confirm = post that you have a role in the game thread. Anyway, confirm and all that jazz-stuff.

So this means...

Either one of the voters have votes that don't count
SV has an ability that halves total votes towards her

I'm just back to my origins.

Well, since you survived today's ordeal, I think you will end up having a lucky streak of sorts, huh? Maybe I'm thinking too much XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom