• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Superhero Bonanza Penultimate Edition: War for the Earth - Endgame Town Victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote: Max1996

Process of elimination through my opinions leads me to conclude that you and Nightwing are the only two Mafia members remaining. And as you are the JOAT as opposed to a simple Roleblocker, I feel like you should be the one to go down first.

@Jinjo I can't really recall if you specified a shot limit, but if you still have shots remaining, you got any juicy logs for us to read?

Vote: Max1996

Process of elimination through my opinions leads me to conclude that you and Nightwing are the only two Mafia members remaining. And as you are the JOAT as opposed to a simple Roleblocker, I feel like you should be the one to go down first.

@Jinjo I can't really recall if you specified a shot limit, but if you still have shots remaining, you got any juicy logs for us to read?

We had a role flip that says the player got abilities that the JOAT uses. A town player and you think max is mafia joat?

If you don't mind, could you explain your reasoning?

LG - Either or, neither nor.
Elementar - Godfather Miller
Nightwing101 - I think she's town. @Nightwing101 who did you roleblock last night?
Ereshkigal - Meh, not looking terrifically towny.
Max1996 - Appears to be the JOAT the role PM talked about.
Midorikawa - Look, I feel like they're most likely town, but honestly they seem to fit the spy results perfectly. They could've bussed jd to their heart's content, and no one is focusing on them... I wouldn't be surprised if they were a mafia rolecop and that's how they found out LG's... characteristics.

Nightwing101 - I think she's town. @Nightwing101 who did you roleblock last night?
Ereshkigal - Meh, not looking terrifically towny.
Max1996 - Appears to be the JOAT the role PM talked about.
Midorikawa - Look, I feel like they're most likely town, but honestly they seem to fit the spy results perfectly. They could've bussed jd to their heart's content, and no one is focusing on them... I wouldn't be surprised if they were a mafia rolecop and that's how they found out LG's... characteristics.
Hmm...

What does that mean (bold)?
More Quote Book material, nice! :ROFLMAO: (italics)

Hmm...

What does that mean (bold)?
More Quote Book material, nice! :ROFLMAO: (italics)

Did you notice Mido's question to LG about wincon?
I'm glad I'm a contradiction xD

I roleocked Pirate Sylveon/Max.

@Pirate Sylveon did you try to act last night?

Based on the spy results, I'm pretty sure the mafia would need to be Eresh and Mido. Max is one of the sheeping players (self-admittedly), so mafia would be talking about him then. I'll be impressed if Mido is mafia, because they did have me fooled. I also feel like Eresh sounds like mafia 1 and Mido sounds like mafia 2. But definitely go for Eresh first.

There is an issue with your theory @Jin of Torna

Ereshs claim. I thought it wasn’t serious so I haven’t concentrated on her and you were who I looked at night one. Night two I was blocked and night three was LG. Granted all my result said was that he’s indep which is why I asked for his wincon.

Anyways if Ereshs claim isn’t a joke then we’re counterclaiming each other. There is also max with his joat claim. I doubt he’s mafia but I could see him being mafia being jd was arsenic and thus if nightwing is town, mafia is lacking some serious firepower. Granted we don’t know the other possible abilities of mafia, however we haven’t really seen any others like roleblockong it silencing.

Where did LG say he’s townsided?

Vote: Ereshgikal

We had a role flip that says the player got abilities that the JOAT uses. A town player and you think max is mafia joat?
Yup. JOAT isn't alignment indicative, and neither is having a Town role that uses his powers. Deku could've been to boost Town by effectively giving them two copies of the same JOAT, or it could be to balance Mafia's JOAT by letting Town use its powers if they wanted. His claim really doesn't inform his alignment one way or the other.

When I replied to Elementar's message last night.

I do think that Eresh is unlikely to be scum, based on... Certain things that I'm not allowed to talk about, and that Max would be more likely. But if you guys are sure then I guess I'm willing to go along with it.

He was given the same opportunity as you over N1 and D2.

Eresh's claim is quite fishy. It 'happens' to be an investigative role that only works 'sometimes,' and after claiming it early, they have nothing to provide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom