• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Superhero Bonanza Penultimate Edition: War for the Earth - Endgame Town Victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to clarify: I'm the one who shot Jinjo. The way Jinjo was posting, with the confusion it was causing, made me think it was a scum play to try to confuse us.

I didn't think it would actually hit, since the previous attempts to shoot someone didn't.

So, uh. Oops. If you guys want to lynch me for that, I have no defense; I probably won't survive the night phase anyway now that Mafia knows and realizes I've been trying to kill them this entire time.

Ereshs claim. I thought it wasn’t serious so I haven’t concentrated on her and you were who I looked at night one. Night two I was blocked and night three was LG. Granted all my result said was that he’s indep which is why I asked for his wincon.

Anyways if Ereshs claim isn’t a joke then we’re counterclaiming each other. There is also max with his joat claim. I doubt he’s mafia but I could see him being mafia being jd was arsenic and thus if nightwing is town, mafia is lacking some serious firepower. Granted we don’t know the other possible abilities of mafia, however we haven’t really seen any others like roleblockong it silencing.

We're not counterclaiming each other. I claimed my ability is an infallible method of verifying someone's alignment, one that not even the protections of Godfather can counter. I never said I was a cop. People assumed such and I didn't bother to correct them in hopes the Mafia would waste their time going after me and leave the real cop alone.

Remember when I said this to Elementar when asked about why I claimed?

Because I could be lying and trying to draw scum to target me instead of someone valuable?

Or I could be telling the truth... You never know!

Eresh's claim is quite fishy. It 'happens' to be an investigative role that only works 'sometimes,' and after claiming it early, they have nothing to provide.

I never claimed it was investigative. I said it was an infallible method of revealing alignment. Everybody assumed cop and forgot that killing someone is an infallible way of revealing their alignment.

It would be totally goofy of me to admit to such right after Aussie said no hinting or softclaiming.

Ok, guys, seriously, let's just solve this by elimination:

I'm a survivor
Elementar is a messenger, both Mido and I can attest to that
Mido's a Cop (UnCC'd and git doesn't look like she will be from this player counts and previously established roles), and given how many players are left in the game, I doubt she's lying
Nightwing101's claimed Rolecop
Ereshkigal is dropping these heavy Pumpkin hints
Max1996 is a JOAT, and he had the chance to take credit for the second kill, yet he didn't

Max had the chance to come out as the second killer and gain Townie points for a vig role. Eresh's first post since the day ended was owning up to the kill. Owning up to that looks like a towny move. Plus, given the player count, we should have 2 mafia remaining right? That makes this 3:2:1 With these numbers, you guys can't afford to mislynch.

I'm just saying, think this through.

Just to clarify: I'm the one who shot Jinjo.
Hmmm, i find it odd as to why Eresh would admit this if they were part of the mafia.

Right now i'm checking on something to do with last night but until I get my question answered my suspicions will lie on Max.
I'll explain soon.

Wait a second! JOAT can have one shot Doctor, cop, vig and roleblocker! Surely there isn't another person who can role block (even if it's just once)?! What are the odds that Max is lying? I find it hard to believe there'd be two people who have the same ability.

Wait a second! JOAT can have one shot Doctor, cop, vig and roleblocker! Surely there isn't another person who can role block (even if it's just once)?! What are the odds that Max is lying? I find it hard to believe there'd be two people who have the same ability.
JOATs can have literally any combination of role. There's no way of knowing what roles he actually has on his toolbelt. It's also not uncommon for a JOAT to double up on a pre-existing role, since the JOAT's powers are typically 1x. So the possibility that he might have Roleblocker really doesn't prove anything one way or the other.

I just clicked to something...and I believe you're telling the truth Max about being JOAT. I never got a message from the host that my block was "successful". However, I seemed to have got one when I blocked Mido and Elementar, but not this time when I targeted Max.
I'm just making sure that the host didn't forget to add that and that i'm not just being paranoid but, if I wasn't meant to get a message then that most likely means that Max blocked me (unless the host hasn't gotten around to telling me if it was successful or not which is a possibility). If Max role blocked me (if that's part of his JOAT abilities) why would he do that? It doesn't make sense why he'd block me unless I was a threat to him (and if he's mafia then the rest of the scum).

Nevermind! It turns out that my block on Max WAS successful and that Max did NOT in fact block me back last night. So I am just paranoid it seems.

Unvote: Pirate Sylveon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom