• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Superhero Bonanza Penultimate Edition: War for the Earth - Endgame Town Victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night 4: Losing the battle

Votals (Courtesy of Vote-omenon)
Pirate Sylveon (4): Melodious Nocturne Demyx, Jin of Torna, Nightwing101, Midorikawa,
Melodious (1): Pirate Sylveon
Ereshkigal (1): Ereshkigal
Not Voting (0):

For four whole days now, the fighting had been intense. And combat fatigue was starting to set in.

Tommy Oliver groaned as a blast from a robot impacted his suit. “We can’t keep this up for much longer.” He said.

“We could use reinforcements!” All Might said then blinked and turned as Thanos landed behind him.

Thanos snarled at him before backhanding him. The superhero flew across the road, crashing into a building and falling to the ground.

Conjuring power from the stones in his glove, before sending a blast at All Might.

Doctor Tommy Oliver stumbled across the field to collapse next to the fallen hero as yellow particles started to come from his body, before he disappeared.

Dear Max1996, You are
latest

All Might from My Hero Academia

You are the JOAT. At night, you can choose to use one of the following powers. You only have one of each.
Cop
Doctor
Tracker
Vig

You are aligned with the Superhero Alliance, and win when all threats to your faction are eliminated.

Your character was submitted by Max1996

Pirate Sylveon has been eliminated. They were the town joat

The Black Dino Power Ranger stood and turned to face Thanos. “You will pay for this, Thanos.” He said.

“You look too tired to fight me.” Thanos said and turned, smacking Captain America and Sonic aside as he walked past the other heroes. He picked up Detective Pikachu and slammed him into the ground multiple times. Pikachu cried out as he lay there, yellow particles coming from his body before he disappeared.

“We’re… losing too many people.” Steve Rogers said as he leaned against a heavily damaged car.

“We can’t give up.” Tony stark said as he flew down and blasted another robot away with his repulsor cannons. “We just can’t.”

It is now Night 4. Phase ends on the 18th of October at 23:00 AWST

This may be the last phase of the game.

I'm not. But right now, the Mafia has the people it needs to win.

But, ask yourself this: If there is no godfather, why have an alignment cop for town? It overpowers town.

Unfortunately, I had to let Max die to be able to make the argument. Sorry, Max.

Here is another question...

In a game with only 3 Mafia, why do we need a spy, a JOAT with investigative powers, and a cop? It makes no sense.

@Nightwing101 Pirate Sylveon flipped town. You are town. What do you think the chances are that I am? Or do you think Jin, the person who wants me to kill you, is sum? Block Jin of Torma tonight, or block no one, if you doubt the wisdom of me murdering you to prove I'm town, as Jin wants. Block me if you still believe Jin. I ask you to act your conscience at this point; don't pick purely based on a plan that calls for your death.

I'm not. But right now, the Mafia has the people it needs to win.

But, ask yourself this: If there is no godfather, why have an alignment cop for town? It overpowers town.

Unfortunately, I had to let Max die to be able to make the argument. Sorry, Max.
So now that you can’t turn us on max since he’s dead, and no one is buying jin as mafia, you’re turning on me to make me mafia? Town having a cop is very common even if mafia has no godfather. There are standard setups in which town will have cop and doc and mafia have nothing. It’s not a strange or OP concept. Guess you’ll be killing Jin or nightwing tonight then.

I think it’s clear eresh is mafia.

Reasons:
1) no offense to Nightwing, but I believe she’s the only one that wouldn’t be able to fake a mafia conversation.
2) Aesetic neutralizes all investigative roles save for spy, and spy has natural limitations itself. It’s also as useful as godfather for cop checks. And due to things like godfather fear, cop gets further neutralized, not to mention a miller being in the game as well. There’s a heck load working against cop and other investigative roles.
3) as much as aesetic helps jd, it does nothing for the other mafia. Not to mention unless they target jd, town is still getting info , ignoring our reckless roleblocker. If she used her role more carefully, then it does nothing but help town. However we haven’t seen such a role on mafia side.
4) again aesetic is pretty one sided. So the other mafia would need a pretty good role to combat all the other roles in the game such as spy, roleblocker, tracker, JOAT, etc. town having two killers when mafia is already down to one possible investigative role is too OP of town. Two killers alone is already strong as heck.

I think theeee facts point to eresh lying and being the last mafia.

Here is another question...

In a game with only 3 Mafia, why do we need a spy, a JOAT with investigative powers, and a cop? It makes no sense.

@Nightwing101 Pirate Sylveon flipped town. You are town. What do you think the chances are that I am? Or do you think Jin, the person who wants me to kill you, is sum? Block Jin of Torma tonight, or block no one, if you doubt the wisdom of me murdering you to prove I'm town, as Jin wants. Block me if you still believe Jin. I ask you to act your conscience at this point; don't pick purely based on a plan that calls for your death.
So now Jin is the last mafia?

I knew we should have killed Eresh...

And Nightwing you surprised me. I had an inkling but I still thought it would be Max over you.

And Nightwing you surprised me. I had an inkling but I still thought it would be Max over you.
Yeah well I'm surprised as well because you said there should be two mafia left. That means out of you, Mido and Melo, one of you have to be mafia. Unless of course there's only one left. Not overly sure if it's Eresh. I need time to think.

There are two mafia left. Jin of Forma (who made it so glaringly obvious on day one I'm surprised Jin lived this long) and Midorikawa, the mafia role cop (you also were kinda obvious).

No, I am not a cop; I figured this out from their posts. They didn't hide it well.

Anyway, here is the proof I am not scum: The mafia didn't instantly win.

Think about it. Two town left, one independent, two mafia. No one in town can block the mafia night kill and the independent is survivor. The only method anyone still alive has displayed that could lead to town victory is a night kill, which I proved when I killed Jinjo.

Guess what ability the motherbluffin' FLYING PUMPKIN has?

All I need is to not be roleblocked tonight and, as long as I hit, town survives until tomorrow. Then lynch Mido to win.

*Torna, not Forma

This is why I shouldn't post on my phone.

Yeah well I'm surprised as well because you said there should be two mafia left. That means out of you, Mido and Melo, one of you have to be mafia. Unless of course there's only one left. Not overly sure if it's Eresh. I need time to think.

There is more likely one. If LG wasn’t indep then two would have made more sense but it’s more likely one and signs point to Eresh. Boyce the desperation of her the previous phase and this phase. She’s saying anything she can to get us to kill anyone who isn’t her. She gets a kill tonight, and then gets us to mislynch tomorrow and thus wins. No doubt LG doesn’t count towards our numbers and mafia usually win upon being equal to or greater than town.

What desperation? I'm still trying to figure out how the f%$# I survived this long. I expected to die Night 2. I even already have the gifs picked for my post-death meme post.

Reminds me, I need to run that by Aussie to see if I can actually post it. I find it hilarious, but it might be crossing a line.

Anyway, I even have my own tombstone picked out: "Here lies Ereshkigal. She died as she lived: Trolling people with reason and means to kill her."

And by people with reason and means, I mean mafia. Seriously, why didn't you guys kill me when I made that softclaim on Day 2?

There are two mafia left. Jin of Forma (who made it so glaringly obvious on day one I'm surprised Jin lived this long) and Midorikawa, the mafia role cop (you also were kinda obvious).

Yeah, I was super obvious when I lynched jd... Mido already said that no one is buying this. Going up against the cop was the wrong move.

Eresh is probably not lying. I think they're a mafia flying pumpkin.

They would have a percentage chance that their role works, so they have a small chance that they get an extra kill.

AussieEevee initially didn't think it could be the last phase of the game, but then changed their mind. They most likely didn't consider Eresh's role and thus changed it afterwards. So Eresh is most likely the last mafia, and would get two kills if their role is successful. That's why the game isn't over currently.

@Nightwing101 please roleblock Eresh tonight.

There's a small inkling in me somewhere where I think maybe Mido and Melo are mafia and Melo's fakeclaim is survivor and Mido worked out that there was no real cop in the game so fakeclaimed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom