• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Do ancient and future Pokémon not change types? o_O
It seems some do, some don't.

They might also be called 'Paradox-forms' in general ('past' and 'future' combined).

By the way; The supposedly new Murkrow-evolution was always shrouded in vagueness.

A lot about those 'Paradox' Pokémon is still up in the air (typing, naming, etc.).

They might also be called 'Paradox-forms' in general ('past' and 'future' combined).

By the way; The supposedly new Murkrow-evolution was always shrouded in vagueness.

A lot about those 'Paradox' Pokémon is still up in the air (typing, naming, etc.).
Imo the leaker is not exactly a pokémon fan. I remember someone asked him about a Murkrow evolution and he answered "yes". It's possible he simply checked Murkrow's page in the dex, saw Honchkrow and answered "yes".

Imo the leaker is not exactly a pokémon fan. I remember someone asked him about a Murkrow evolution and he answered "yes". It's possible he simply checked Murkrow's page in the dex, saw Honchkrow and answered "yes".
I'm taking a wild stab in the dark here but he isn't a native English speaker if I recall correctly so he might have misinterpreted that question and thought the person was asking if Honchkrow was in the game.

How cute! We can wash our Pokémon

Attachments

• C5824F23-48DB-490D-962B-530D9D32DF0A.png
    C5824F23-48DB-490D-962B-530D9D32DF0A.png
    400.4 KB · Views: 113
Those are some good QOL-features. Glad they kept them.

Also glad to see this kind of interactive mechanic with your Pokémon.

Getting eggs might have something to do with a picnic-mechanic.
I hope it still involves Ditto or that poor guy will find itself jobless.
Do you guys think TPCi will really skip July for news or can we expect the new trailer to come out next week?

He confirmed that they will all have the same types. It seems strange...
Hope the abilities, stats and movepools will change.

Back
Top Bottom