• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

New Khu leak:

About a screen from another forum stating: "still no Kamen Rider inspired bug/fighting pokemon"
Khu replied: "Already mentioned it, but you all thought it in a wrong way." and "Tho type is wrong."

---

Maybe it is the japanese style cool bug that Khu already revealed. (and that some people assumed to be the samurai Pokemon leaked by Kaka, hence the "you thought it in a wrong way")

Last edited:
Kamen Rider Pokémon must be the Bisharp evo Kaka was talking about.

Pawniard and Bisharp already have very obvious Kamen Rider inspo going on.

Are we sure the “hardcore queen” is the future Ralts line form? Because if this Kamen Rider Pokémon is something Khu already mentioned, then it being the “hardcore queen” which is also a queen evo of Bisharp would tie it all together nicely.

Last edited:
Khu seems more organized and has stuff more thought out than Kaka. I mean, this guy showed us his desktop and he has an entire folder dedicated to the gen 9 Pokedex. It seems Kaka is just going purely off of memory and was a beta tester for an unfinished game.

Hate the guy, but Khu seems more reliable.
Khu is more reliable, sure. But his method of delivery is not, because he likes to play games and insult people and has generally come across as immature and petty.

Kaka just seems more… earnest. More “raw” in a sense. I don’t think there’s much - if any - lies or intentional misdirection, he’s just saying what he’s saw. Calling him an outright liar doesn’t sit right with me when we’ve seen Khu stumble before.

Khu is more reliable, sure. But his method of delivery is not, because he likes to play games and insult people and has generally come across as immature and petty.

Kaka just seems more… earnest. More “raw” in a sense. I don’t think there’s much - if any - lies or intentional misdirection, he’s just saying what he’s saw. Calling him an outright liar doesn’t sit right with me when we’ve seen Khu stumble before.
Trust me. I'm not fan of Khu XD Anyone here could tell you that. I prefer Kaka as well. It's just SO much stuff has been improperly translated or debunked by Khu that I'm starting to question the stuff Kaka says.

Khu is certainly more organized. I mean we've seen that he has a schedule on what he'll focus on each month. I don't like his delivery though with convoluted riddles and cryptic statements that are easily open for misinterpretation. Then there is Khu's own screw ups, like the confusion he caused with RFakes. Plus, I can't tolerate his behavior. All the petty and childish insults towards Centro, and his creepy "Lol fetish loli" talk has really turned me away.

I prefer Kaka because they're very direct. Their info may be mistranslated on occasion, leading to confusion though. Kaka has give us a good chunk of information, though it seems not all of it is accurate, as it appears there are indeed old starters, but they might have been a part of a group that can only be transferred in, which might be why Kaka never saw them. Its probably 95% accurate while 5% isn't correct. They don't start any drama also with others also, so we don't have to sit through all these petty Centro insults with them.

How! It already doesnt evolve untill level 52, come on!

Not to say they will, but they could always change the level Pokemon evolve at. They've changed or added evolution methods in the past, this wouldn't be that much different.

Really I've always thought that some of the Unova mons in particular need to have their evolution levels adjusted.

Trust me. I'm not fan of Khu XD Anyone here could tell you that. I prefer Kaka as well. It's just SO much stuff has been improperly translated or debunked by Khu that I'm starting to question the stuff Kaka says.
He made a mess with Diglett and the "RFake" o_O

EDIT: For Bisharp they could change level of evolution or could evolve through a new tool/move.

Hate the guy, but Khu seems more reliable.

Khu admitted to spreading fake info in his tweets to throw Centro off, he admitted he messed up by referring to the water eel diglett as an RFake, after realising it is not an RFake - how many months did Khu lead people on with the RFakes thing, which might not even be real, just a concept he made up from an assumption he had over the water eel diglett he saw?

Kaka is relatively quick to correct any errors, Khu stumbles. Huge difference.

”It seems Kaka is just going purely off of memory”

49C3BFE9-AFB2-491E-B82A-5AB222429AE7.jpeg

Yet, Khu says “memories were fading” about the names/mons here so clearly Kaka isn’t the only one relying on memory, Khu is too.

Khu admitted to spreading fake info in his tweets to throw Centro off, he admitted he messed up by referring to the water eel diglett as an RFake, after realising it is not an RFake - how many months did Khu lead people on with the RFakes thing, which might not even be real, just a concept he made up from an assumption he had over the water eel diglett he saw?

Kaka is relatively quick to correct any errors, Khu stumbles. Huge difference.

”It seems Kaka is just going purely off of memory”

View attachment 161886

Yet, Khu says “memory is fading” about the names/mons here so clearly Kaka isn’t the only one relying on memory, Khu is too.
Honestly. I don't really look at Khu's tweets or pay much attention to him at all anymore,because I'm just tired of it quite frankly.

Doubt they'd number it anything other than #1025.

I don't get the whole hullabaloo about #1000 being a big thing. I mean it's like people thinking we'd get a devil Pokémon for #666 and we ended up getting vivillon and afterwards people reasoned it was just because butterflies mean death in some cultures even if it was never confirmed that was why they put a butterfly there.
To be fair, Pokémon #1000 is a milestone for the entire series, as opposed to #666, which is just a number that only holds any kind of notoriety thanks to the Bible (and, as such, might not hold any significance in parts of the world where non-Christian is the majority, like Japan). So I'd say it's fair for people to expect GF to do something special for that Pokémon, as opposed to them doing something special for what would seem as a regular number for non-Westerners, as a way to commemorate the fact that they've made 1000+ unique Pokémon species, over the course of 25+ years.

Though, as a counterargument, GF didn't do anything special when they hit #500 (which you'd think they'd consider quite a significant milestone as well), since that one ended up being just a new starter's final evo. Or for #750, which ended up being a regular Pokémon that evolved from a donkey of all things. Though they did have Ho-oh take up the 250 spot, so who knows what they may do (well, other than the leakers and GF themselves, that is).

He made a mess with Diglett and the "RFake" o_O

EDIT: For Bisharp they could change level of evolution or could evolve through a new tool/move.
I’m going to pmsl if the Convergent Pokémon aren’t even mentioned in-game and there just so happens to be Pokémon with similar roles - as we’ve seen multiple times in the past. Considering there’s said to not be many of them and the Ancient/Future forms are apparently the main focus, I wouldn’t be surprised. That said I’ll give Khu his dues if they are a big thing in marketing/in-game.

Anyways, this has probably been asked before, but have the recent leaks changed your opinions on any of the already revealed Pokémon, or previously leaked Pokémon? I was worried for Sprigatito but it seems to be better than I thought, and I’m loving the fact we’re getting a decent chunk of three stagers when in other 3D games that felt like a relative rarity. A bit let down on the leaked Pawmi being the final evolution, but it’s still cute and I love that it’s got a unique type and move.

A bit let down on the leaked Pawmi being the final evolution, but it’s still cute and I love that it’s got a unique type and move.

I’m waiting to see Pawmi in motion!

Re. starters, I had my eye on Sprigatito but leaning towards Fuecoco now. As always, I wait until I see the final evos officially before deciding!

I miss the old days with the obvious bs of the 4chan leaks. Kaka was perfectly fine to start off with the leak of the gym leaders and the pawmi Evo,but now he's just leaking WAY too much.

In Gen 8, the Affleck leaker just posted and left. And he got everything right. Awesome. No personality, no childish insults,nothing like that.

Now it's just leakers competing for clout. Who can leak stuff out the fastest. I don't know,it's just not fun. Like i said, kaka should've stopped earlier.

I hate Khu can we stop mentioning him and just treat him like a faceless leaker? Like its getting tiring, he's clearly a fucking creep and a terrible person. I know we get our leaks from him but can we act like he doesn't exist? Lets collectively pretend the riddles were posted anonymously on 4chan or something. Idk. Just dont want to see Khu ever again.

To be fair, Pokémon #1000 is a milestone for the entire series, as opposed to #666, which is just a number that only holds any kind of notoriety thanks to the Bible (and, as such, might not hold any significance in parts of the world where non-Christian is the majority, like Japan). So I'd say it's fair for people to expect GF to do something special for that Pokémon, as opposed to them doing something special for what would seem as a regular number for non-Westerners, as a way to commemorate the fact that they've made 1000+ unique Pokémon species, over the course of 25+ years.

Though, as a counterargument, GF didn't do anything special when they hit #500 (which you'd think they'd consider quite a significant milestone as well), since that one ended up being just a new starter's final evo. Or for #750, which ended up being a regular Pokémon that evolved from a donkey of all things. Though they did have Ho-oh take up the 250 spot, so who knows what they may do (well, other than the leakers and GF themselves, that is).
That's what I meant. Other than the possible number jokes (Lickitung, etc.)...they don't care about milestone numbers. Ho-oh and Celebi are definitely just coincidences given that Gen 2 brought 100 new Pokémon and legendaries and mythicals show up at the end of the list.

If anything they care more about making number jokes instead of notable numbers.

I’ve been mostly lurking on the forum for a while, but I wanted to say a piece of my mind on it.

Honestly, we all should’ve dropped Khu long time ago as soon as he was being ableist by using ‘autism’ as an insult, made a transphobic joke describing a ‘hardcore queen’ Pokémon, and now just casually dropping the R slur, (while not listening to someone who pointed out why it’s very problematic). Along with his misogyny (still ongoing with his insults toward Centro) and racism from a while ago. Again, it’s hella uncomfortable.

I find it disturbing that most people just don’t care about that while seeing those kind of things are extremely triggering for us marginalized folks because we have been affected by at least one of those things, but I guess people would do anything to get more information about SV games by not holding Khu accountable, and just completely dropping him.

Another thing that really bothers me is that people are just being disrespectful to Kaka for NO reasons at all. Whike yes, there’s a bit of uncertainty in their information (that happens with the language barrier, and guess what? Khu does the same so I find it extremely hypocritical to complain about Kaka’s uncertainty while it’s exactly the same for Khu). Not to mention that Kaka genuinely is a nice person, they even took their time to say thanks to their followers, and does not throw any bigoted insults at least once. I don’t really see the need for people (I should specify Khu followers, and even Khu himself) to be very rude about Kaka.

There’s a lot more I could say but I find those few things are the most important to talk about and get to the point of this. I want more people to start realizing this, and actually start behaving appropriately, while also holding Khu accountable for his toxic, awful behavior (and yes, this means not taking about him anymore, not giving him any more attention, and so on).

Back
Top Bottom