• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Nemona being the final opponent for the Gym Challenge story makes a lot of sense. Maybe she got the Champion Rank before you did, and now you have to battle her to get it yourself. Furthermore, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there has actually been any game since Red/Blue where your rival was the official champion right? Would be a nice callback if so.

Nemona being the final opponent for the Gym Challenge story makes a lot of sense. Maybe she got the Champion Rank before you did, and now you have to battle her to get it yourself. Furthermore, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there has actually been any game since Red/Blue where your rival was the official champion right? Would be a nice callback if so.
The closest thing was USUM where you had to battle Hau in order to become the first champion, but that does mean Hau technically wasn't champion himself.
Also LGPE if you count that.

1659666467531.png

Khu posted this. According to somebody in the replies, the letters might represent:
the first letters of the Chinese names of each city. Mesagoza's Chinese name is 桌台市 which can be written as Zhuō Tái Shì. Mesagoza is marked with a Z.

Last edited:
I thought Khu was done with riddles for SV this leak season....None of this makes any sense, and another thing I don't like about these riddles IF that person is right, they often require knowledge most people in the PokeLeaks community don't have. Also they're just incredibly vague.
From what I have gathered Khu has decided to move onto much more vague clues to, as per usual, spite Centro. the idea is that they feel so random and vague Centro just can't post about them. I imagine there also serves a level of helping avoid the ninjas by just saying "Oh these aren't leaks I am just saying random things!"
Definitely not a great choice but that seems to be the reasoning.

I would also like to add that Khu's persona is more about showing off the fact that he has insider knowledge rather than actually giving the leak community useful information.

For example, it seems quite likely that his map riddle is pointing to the Chinese names of the cities or locations as @Adelon said. However, this information is not really what the majority of the leak community is interested in knowing or capable of deciphering, especially if they do not speak the language. The only thing riddles like these accomplish is give people an "Ah Hah!" moment when they finally realize what he is talking about, and act subsequently "impressed" by his "clever hint" and "real leaker" status.

In cases like this, I think its better to just ignore anything Khu posts that isn't a straightfoward explanation of a new feature or new Pokemon. The post talking about the Engine Pokemon is an example of a good post from Khu. Its simple (an image from the trailer), to the point (its a new Poison/Steel Pokemon), and is still vague enough that there is room for speculation (Does not give everything away about the Pokemon's design or background).

View attachment 162421
Sprigatito Line 3
Fuecoco Line 3
Quaxly Line 3
Cetitan Line 2(At Least)
Smolive Line 2(At Least)
Lechonk Line 2
Engine
Fidough Line 2(At Least)
Miraidon
Koraidon
I count 18, so what are the other 8 mons and one form?
The one form is Wooper, and your list is missing Pawmi. The full breakdown is probably like this if we combine both Khu and Kaka's leaks:

Sprigatito 3
Fuecoco 3
Quaxly 3
Cetitan 2
Smolive 3 (from Khu/Kaka, not sure which)
Lechonk 2
Pawmi 3 (from Kaka)
Engine 2 (from Kaka)
Fidough 2 (from Khu/Kaka)
Wooper Evo (New Pokemon, not a Quagsire variant)
Miraidon
Koraidon

And all of that would add up to 26, unless I'm mistaken.

From what I have gathered Khu has decided to move onto much more vague clues to, as per usual, spite Centro. the idea is that they feel so random and vague Centro just can't post about them. I imagine there also serves a level of helping avoid the ninjas by just saying "Oh these aren't leaks I am just saying random things!"
Definitely not a great choice but that seems to be the reasoning.
He needs to get over Centro seriously. I was hoping he just stopped entierly

Khu posted this. According to somebody in the replies, the letters might represent:
the first letters of the Chinese names of each city. Mesagoza's Chinese name is 桌台市 which can be written as Zhuō Tái Shì. Mesagoza is marked with a Z.
Again I have no knowledge in chinese language but I tried to juggle between the official chinese website and deepl, and I think Glaseado is called 霜抹山 which starts with S, so neither B or Y.
Also B and Y looks like they are part of the same city, B is the city itself and Y is the gym.

So I think this is something else.

Again I have no knowledge in chinese language but I tried to juggle between the official chinese website and deepl, and I think Glaseado is called 霜抹山 which starts with S, so neither B or Y.
Also B and Y looks like they are part of the same city, B is the city itself and Y is the gym.

So I think this is something else.
I really don't see how this is in any way, shape or form an impactful riddle. It's also way too convulated.

As usual we will probably understand after an official release.

Maybe it is related to the treasure hunt, we don't know much about it yet. And that is one feature tied to the map.

It probably is someone from the academy, whether it is Clavell or not since that looks to be the only way to connect all three Plot-Lines...which to be honest surprises me that there is a "villain" as once they mentioned the three campaigns I just assumed there would be separate "antagonists" (in a more neutral sense) at the end of each. :unsure:

Personally, my money's on Jacq being the villain. :p
There is a high probability that Clavell is a villain since clavel (carnation) is a flower, just like Rose from Galar.

There is a high probability that Clavell is a villain since clavel (carnation) is a flower, just like Rose from Galar.
That's not really evidence since most of the characters in Paldea have the traditional plant-related theme naming scheme, aside from Clavell we have Jacq (Zinnia), Penny (Peony), Arven (Peppermint), Nemona (Nemophila) and Grusha (Pear). The only characters who conspicuously break the pattern are the two Professors - Sada (Past) and Turo (Future).

Good thing he is not the champion.
Champion riddle pointing towards female (again).
There are no suitable female candidates, unless they pull a Blue in having your rival (Nemona) be the Champion. I believe that we're getting the four teachers surrounding Clavell to be our Elite 4, followed up by Clavell himself as the Champion.

There are no suitable female candidates, unless they pull a Blue in having your rival (Nemona) be the Champion. I believe that we're getting the four teachers surrounding Clavell to be our Elite 4, followed up by Clavell himself as the Champion.
Nemona sure seems like Champion material if you ask me.

And I have a feeling Penny is going to turn out to be Quirinus Quirrell, obviously she won't be the actual big bad but I can totally see her turning out to be in cahoots with them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom