• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

We still got the Gen 5 starters' silhouettes and Zoroark on the variety show before anywhere else. It's not like we didn't get anything through the shows, they were just under utilized after Gen 5.
That was in the 2D era though. In the modern 3D era, these variety shows have been largely irrelevant for us. Its always been recaps of news we've already got in the 3D era of Pokemon.

Last edited:
Blaze Incineroar, who speculates Pokémon leaks, posted these Donphan recolours as possible hints to what Past and Future Donphan may look like.
Paradox Donphan.jpeg

Blaze Incineroar, who speculates Pokémon leaks, posted these Donphan recolours as possible hints to what Past and Future Donphan may look like.
View attachment 163273
I seriously hope Paradox Pokemon aren't THIS bad. If they end up like this, its such a waste. The Amoongus was different enough though.

So, here's the thing: I find it funny how some "leakers" have backtracked and are now saying we will get a trailer today (if you frequent twitter, you probably know the one).

So this is the part where I pop in and make my wild guess that we won't have a trailer today.

That thing sent to influencers doesn't give me the feeling that we're getting a trailer but rather the continuation of this "research". It could be a new video, like Meltan/Hisuian Zorua, or it could be a full live, like Galarian Ponyta. But that's all I believe we're getting today.

So, here's the thing: I find it funny how some "leakers" have backtracked and are now saying we will get a trailer today (if you frequent twitter, you probably know the one).

So this is the part where I pop in and make my wild guess that we won't have a trailer today.

That thing sent to influencers doesn't give me the feeling that we're getting a trailer but rather the continuation of this "research". It could be a new video, like Meltan/Hisuian Zorua, or it could be a full live, like Galarian Ponyta. But that's all I believe we're getting today.
Definitely a video, methinks.

It wouldn't make sense, otherwise.

That's why those fake leakers are on it; This is low-hanging fruit.

What was sent to influencers?

Definitely a video, methinks.

It wouldn't make sense, otherwise.

That's why those fake leakers are on it; This is low-hanging fruit.
I agree that's why they're on it. And if it's not the case they'll backpedal and pretend they knew all along
What was sent to influencers?
This box twitter.com/Pokecarlengues/status/1564907879852916736

I wasn't really sold on the design based off the documentary style footage but I like the official artwork and in-game footage a lot more. Not really sure if it'll have a place on my team though, since I tend to really love Poison types and we know there's at least another two poison type lines.

It's probably near the top of my list for right now though.

To be honest, while these 3D cinematics are cool I feel like they usually don't sell me on the designs all that well.

Well that’s definitely not the evolved form

I wouldn't be so certain. I feel like people felt similarly when Polteageist was revealed. Grafaiai feels complete enough to me, so I'm inclined to believe Khu who said they were revealing the evolved form.

I feel like we've gotten more Pokemon like that recently.....like for example I never would have thought Alcremie would have a pre evolved form but it did.

I really like it in the official artwork. The 3D model doesn't make it justice sadly.

Back
Top Bottom