• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

h3drrh8.png
t

I have no idea about this, it could be real?

It's supposed to be the Steel Tera type but it took a minute to figure out what it's mean to be. I think it's supposed to be a screw? (it kinda looked like a skull or mushroom at first)

I'm still feeling a little unsure about these leaks, I feel like I need to see a new Pokemon, this looks like it could be too easily faked....
This bird looks like a Pikipek and Starly mix.

Wow are the games leaking already?! With games being shipped out I knew it would be happening soon but I was not expecting today, that's for sure.

There will probably be lots of fakes floating around along with the real stuff. I remember someone posting some poor 3d renders of an old Fakemon during the SwSh leaks, so still be weary.

Wow are the games leaking already?! With games being shipped out I knew it would be happening soon but I was not expecting today, that's for sure.

There will probably be lots of fakes floating around along with the real stuff. I remember someone posting some poor 3d renders of an old Fakemon during the SwSh leaks, so still be weary.
While, yes, the games are seemingly in some people's hands, I still doubt we'll see proper footage from those. We just have to wait for someone with the intention to thoroughly inform the leak-community to get the game.

EDIT: Khu said the hammer-fairy likes to pester a certain gen 8 Pokémon. My guess? Chewtle, because shell-wacking is a thing in Mario, for example. XD

Last edited:
You know...due to the fact the game technically has leaked ages ago...I wouldn't put it past the box image being from another person that got it by the same means that Khu and Kaka did.

Because, outside of the box screenshot, everything else was proven fake. Especially the Tera Rookadee one being a horribly edited/brightened screenshot from a trailer.

I would not be suprised if a bunch of people made fake images a while ago and have just been waiting for the first real image to start releasing their fake ones.

My criteria is to be suspicious of any image using the default character design. You can customize from the start if real people want to belived as real customize your darn character.

The PC box leak is quite huge. More leaks can follow any day now.

The Steel tera Rookidee looks kinda wonky, though. Has any leaker confirmed its legitimacy yet?

SwSh's entire list of new Pokémon was known by November 4th, the games launched on the 15th. It wasn't a datamine, but just some leakers breaching street-date by making pictures. These pictures started appearing on the 1th and 2th of November. A good 13 days or so before release.

We're currently around 18 days before release. So, yeah, next weekend could be the time again.

Do you think perhaps one more official reveal before launch, or were the main trailers the final big thing before launch?
We know that there is one last big trailer through some Japanese news thing saying we have one more live, which are the bigger trailers.
Other than that probably the usual week or so before release overview trailer and thats it.

We know that there is one last big trailer through some Japanese news thing saying we have one more live, which are the bigger trailers.
Other than that probably the usual week or so before release overview trailer and thats it.
I'm crossing my fingers for an announcement tomorrow. That Japanese news thing should give us an indicator if we get some date for a watch party.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom