• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw these on Twitter going around with people saying that these are allegedly the what the Middle Stage Starters look like.

I don't think it's real but the Starters could end up looking somewhat similar to these

What do you guys think?

IMG_20221103_153555.jpg
IMG_20221103_153556.jpg
IMG_20221103_153558.jpg

14 Days before launch, and still no major image-dump yet. This weekend could be the moment, or early next week.

Apparently this is some kind of merchandise leak for Scarlet and Violet, people are wondering if there are new Pokemon shown on it...

FgttOnbWQAEU639

I don't think I've seen a blurrier leak in my life. Not sure how anyone is supposed to figure anything out from this picture....

What's worse than taking a picture with a potato?

Seems like capsule machines with Sprigatito/Fuecoco/Quaxly/Koraidon/Miraidon theme to me, but that's all I'm able to recognize.
If there are actually new Pokémon shown next to the image of the dispenser then either people have some super strong glasses or know the original image in a better quality. Otherwise I can't think of a reason how anyone recognizes a new Pokémon there, especially since it could also be already revealed Pokémon which are just unrecognizable due to really poor image quality shrugs

Call me crazy if you want, but I think I can actually make out something that looks like it could be the evolution of fidough.

It's next to the fuecoco machine 3rd one down. Also see something that looks like it might be Paradox kirlia on the miraidon machine, but it's just a black sillouhette.

Apparently this is some kind of merchandise leak for Scarlet and Violet, people are wondering if there are new Pokemon shown on it...

FgttOnbWQAEU639

I don't think I've seen a blurrier leak in my life. Not sure how anyone is supposed to figure anything out from this picture....

What's worse than taking a picture with a potato?
Finally

the Pokemon inkblot test

You'd think they'd learn from Meltan not to put things in Go early.

Yeah. I hope this doesn't mean there are Pokemon Go shenanigans involved in getting one though....

I quite like this guy, the coin mon was one of the ones I was thinking of adding to my team. Depending on how the evolution turns out I could maybe see that happening now.

Yeah. I hope this doesn't mean there are Pokemon Go shenanigans involved in getting one though....

I quite like this guy, the coin mon was one of the ones I was thinking of adding to my team. Depending on how the evolution turns out I could maybe see that happening now.
Are they making more Go-exclusive Pokémon? Why didn't they just make Maltan and Malmetal available to get in Let's go? I don't play Pokémon Go, so I can't get a Maltan or Malmetal.

From the leaks it sounds like it's the obligatory "scavenger hunt" mon. Where you have to find parts of it to either complete it or evolve it.

It could still function the same as Meltan and you have to get like a billion of them to evolve it. So I don't know. But maybe you can do it in game now instead of just through Go.

Also am I the only one that think it looks like a Kodama from SMT?

It could still function the same as Meltan and you have to get like a billion of them to evolve it. So I don't know. But maybe you can do it in game now instead of just through Go.

There were shiny objects in the open world in some of the trailers for Scarlet/Violet that have been speculated to be the coins, plus we've had leaks from Khu and Kaka stating that you could evolve this coin Pokemon in Scarlet/Violet by finding enough coins.

I'm guessing Pokemon Go is jumping on board with the concept because it's something that suits Pokemon Go very well.

Still, given how easy it is to datamine Pokemon Go you'd think they'd wait until a bit after release to implement it...

I wonder if it's a bug type, because of the antennas.
According to leakers it has Aegislash's typing (Ghost/Steel). But they've been wrong on typings before, like with Farigraf who they claimed would completely drop its Normal typing and become pure Psychic when it actually keeps its Normal typing.

In one hand, I'm glad it's not a literal coin and it looks somewhat cute. But in the other, this gen really keeps breaking records on how cartoony the Pokemon can look, they didn't even hide the fact that the antenae and tail are just lines!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom