• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Ninjas are in full force apperently, actually taking down tweets with the images so... leaks may slow down
The people with the game copies are also not really putting effort into leaking stuff and/or are afraid, as the Spanish couple toon down their Twitter themselves.

It's a little bit disappointing.

Past Paradox Donphan is the first thing that Scarlet has better than Violet.
I'm glad these Paradox look different enough from regular Donphan, Jigglypuff and Amoonguss are too similar to their original counterparts.

Past Paradox Donphan is the first thing that Scarlet has better than Violet.
I'm glad these Paradox look different enough from regular Donphan, Jigglypuff and Amoonguss are too similar to their original counterparts.

Poor Anorith getting eaten by Donphan lol. Its stuck.

Yes... Great Tusks is miles better than Iron Treads

This for me implies they aren't gonna name them insert Paradox mon... but rather gonna name them by their discovery name.

Poor Anorith getting eaten by Donphan lol. Its stuck.

Yes... Great Tusks is miles better than Iron Treads

This for me implies they aren't gonna name them insert Paradox mon... but rather gonna name them by their discovery name.
I have this feeling the future paradox has a better animation. Its description mentions it rolling around and burning the ground.

I actually like how future Donphan looks so drastically different to regular Donphan.

Makes it feel more like it justifies having an entirely seperate pokedex slot.

I actually like how future Donphan looks so drastically different to regular Donphan.

Makes it feel more like it justifies having an entirely seperate pokedex slot.
It is cool. They just gave it a bad face that makes it look weird.

Both Paradox Donphans look great, but I can see where Khu was coming from when he criticized them as being "regionals that take up a new slot". I think it would been more consistent if they were split evos or otherwise actually part of the lines they were based off of, but that's clearly not the concept they wanted to go for here.

Its a bit concerning that people think "Great Tusk" and "Iron Treads" are their actual names though, when it seems more likely that they will have proper "official" names like the Ultra Beasts did. I guess we'll have to wait for the datamine to see how that pans out.

Both Paradox Donphans look great, but I can see where Khu was coming from when he criticized them as being "regionals that take up a new slot". I think it would been more consistent if they were split evos or otherwise actually part of the lines they were based off of, but that's clearly not the concept they wanted to go for here.

Its a bit concerning that people think "Great Tusk" and "Iron Treads" are their actual names though, when it seems more likely that they will have proper "official" names like the Ultra Beasts did. I guess we'll have to wait for the datamine to see how that pans out.
Or perhaps they will still be referred to as Donphan?

Or perhaps they will still be referred to as Donphan?
I agree, Great Tusks and Iron Treads are basically what UB02 Beauty and UB05 Gluttony were for Pheromosa and Guzzlord. If the paradox pokemon are new pokemon than they will have their proper names somehow.

Or their actual names are similar to both their titles and the original Pokémon’s name as some sort of middle-ground: Dontusk and Dontread respectively.

I hope not every futuristic version of the mons will look robotic and techy. I mean, I get that's the most sensible way to evoke the futuristic vibe, but surely it's not the only way.
Apparently not all the future Paradoxes are robots. Paradox Kirlia basically resembles a fusion of its two evolutions, Gallade and Gardevoir.

I think all dual versions pokemon will look this way. So, Donphan and Volcarona. This is how GF makes clear they are version exclusives. Thay are basically "Koraidon/Miraidon versions" of Donphan and Volcarona.

Back
Top Bottom