• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All futuristic Pokemon looking like robots is what I feared and what secretly pushed me towards Scarlet, haha. Now I am happy than ever with my choice. Seriously, though, there is more than one way to go around futurism. Maybe some Pokemon just become more adapted/smarter and it shows in their design (like they become more humanoid). Maybe others are influenced by pollution so they gain a poison type. Maybe some just gain sleeker shapes or lose hair/feathers since it's known that in the future the planet will be hotter than today. Hopefully, these ideas are reflected in their design.

Also, while Past/Future forms are interesting, it's a shame the trailer dedicated so little time to them. And in general, this trailer was underwhelming compared to previous ones.
However, this matters little cause I am already in love with Gimmighoul and his strange story.

Oh wait, didn't Kaka say something about Paradoxes having prefix in their names? Iron for Future mons, and F Donphan's Iron Treads

Disliking the Future Donphan. It tries too hard to look like some high-tech futuristic vibe up to the point I have a hard time knowing what I'm looking at. Is it some guy shoved in a cockpit with a threadmill posing as the trunk? No fucking clue. Ugly ass thing.

Past Donphan looks amazing, I'm almost speechless. It looks like a feral thing (mastodont, wildboar, I don't know). I wouldn't mind this thing being a fossil or something like that. I've been on the Scarlet bandwagon since Koraidon's debut, and now only a miracle can change my choice. Whoever creatred Past Donphan congrats, you did your job.

That being said, the future form doesn't look bad, but it's too weird to my taste. Some comments above are spot on, it looks too robotic.

Don't think all the future mon will necessarily be robotized.

Given the two donphans supposedly match the their respective game's lengedary's secondary types of Fighting or Electric, as well as confirmation of different typings for other paradox mon, i assume the similarities are just to just to ease players into the concept a bit and is kinda a one and done thing

Not sure if real or not, as it took a suddent shift in regards of Fuecoco's and evo round forms. Not that it'd be the first time we got a big shift from second to third stage, though.
RzScNuY.png
No
s8Ke3Vy.png

I'm still solid on Violet:

Pro:
  • Miraidon is way more appealing and unique than Koraidon and works way better as a mount than Koraidon.
  • Ceruledge is very well proportioned in design unlike Armarouge.
  • Paradox Jigglypuff and Amoonguss are just not enough of a change for me. Violet have at least all fully evolved and cool pokémon (2 pseudo legends), so even if they don't change much, I prefer to have those cause I like the pokémon they are based on.
  • Turo is cooler than Sada for me.
  • I prefer the Violet uniforms over the Scarlet ones (too cartoony).

Cons:
- I prefer past Paradox Donphan over future Paradox Donphan.

That's more a clown than a singer. Shouldn't it have a fire bird on its head? Not a fan, honestly.

I'm still solid on Violet:

Pro:
  • Miraidon is way more appealing and unique than Koraidon and works way better as a mount than Koraidon.
  • Ceruledge is very well proportioned in design unlike Armarouge.
  • Paradox Jigglypuff and Amoonguss are just not enough of a change for me. Violet have at least all fully evolved and cool pokémon (2 pseudo legends), so even if they don't change much, I prefer to have those cause I like the pokémon they are based on.
  • Turo is cooler than Sada for me.
  • I prefer the Violet uniforms over the Scarlet ones (too cartoony).

Cons:
- I prefer past Paradox Donphan over future Paradox Donphan.

That's more a clown than a singer. Shouldn't it have a fire bird on its head? Not a fan, honestly.
The bird is supposedly the thing on the nose.

I'd say that if it's legit, the theme of Fuecoco's seems wrong. It looks indeed more inspired to a clown then a singer.

I like it more in the dex picture, but I'd like to see it in motion before forming a full judgement.

Fuecoco3 seems fake. It doesn't seem like an evolution of Crocalor and where's the fire chicken on top??

As for the new trailer. Past Donphan looks hype af all feral and primitive. I can't say I'm thrilled about metal face Donphan.

Fuecoco3 seems fake. It doesn't seem like an evolution of Crocalor and where's the fire chicken on top??

As for the new trailer. Past Donphan looks hype af all feral and primitive. I can't say I'm thrilled about metal face Donphan.
It wouldn't be the first time it happens, and there's a fire 'chicken' on top. There are other mons coming out, seemingly from the same person, though.

I also understand now the form of the body...it might be shaped like a coffin.

Not sure if real or not, as it took a suddent shift in regards of Fuecoco's and evo round forms. Not that it'd be the first time we got a big shift from second to third stage, though.
RzScNuY.png
No
s8Ke3Vy.png

Hoping it's not real. The body looks so strange, I don't get why it's so polygonal?

I was leaning between Fuecoco and Quaxly but I might end up going for the latter if this is real. Really not into it at all....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom