• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

*Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Foul Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kakuna Matata; is the dark matter somehow involves to the spambots attack?
It's possible, though I think it was unintentional if this theory is true. When It first became bound to these threads we didn't have nearly as bad of a spambot problem. We'd get a few popping up every couple of days. I think some of them were Its old college buddies or something that It invited over despite us telling It numerous times to knock it off. (It is kind of a dick in that regard. Also in murdering people and collecting their left arms for Mother's Day presents.)

Fast forward to this year when they're coming in droves. It denies any responsibility for this infestation, but I'm pretty sure those old college buddies told their significant spambots, who told their families and friends, who in turn told their families and friends, and so on about how good of a life It and Its Mother have here. Eventually this got around to distant relatives of It (you know, the spambots that like to advertise black magic) who decide to set up shop here. Our local eldritch abomination was not a happy camper (I think It and Its Mother try to avoid seeing said relatives except for family reunions in whatever hellish dimension we regrettably summoned them out of 4 years ago), but we were just sort of laughing at it because "we told It so" years ago.

But anyways It likes to notify us right away when It catches sight of them in F&G. Spambots take attention away from this thread and It doesn't want that.
@Gaga have you had any role in the spambot infestation?

Re: *Tag* You're it V2

@Slife; If you had to pick a location in Orre to live in, where would you live?

The Under of course. So I can rule as a criminal syndicate overlord with my own legion of evil minions. Probably Realgam Tower. It's a gaming utopia.

@White Crow; If you could meet any one person in the world, who would it be?

Last edited:
@Gaga have you had any role in the spambot infestation?
No, not at all. The fact that some of the spam linked to a Beyoncé fan site or a Jensen Ackles appreciation "gallery" is pure coincidence.

@lovandra;
What is your stance on dogs, puppies, and wolves?

@lovandra;
What is your stance on dogs, puppies, and wolves?

Lots of people though that we are cats and dogs, puppies, and wolves group are hostile enemies. No, I can confirm to you that's just a myth.

Do you ever see cats and dogs fight and or try to eat each other? Except in movie/cartoon made by human? Do you ever see in real life that cats and dogs grouping and barking and meowing to each other in a harsh way?

Nope...

We are , I wont say close, but we have a respectful relationship with each other.

As like cats, dogs have their own theritory, as you may known. But usually, while we r hostile to other cats to get in out theritory, we dont mine other dog, like we wont mind other human or insect or else.

Dogs are nice friends and usually if we are already closed, they will bring to us their ravin. Dogs are hungry fast, like to prey bigger size than they need and dont mind to share... where can we find a better companion...?

Wolves, on other hand, are more agresive, i prefer to not in touch with them. But sometimes, they will search for our wise mind and handy paws when needed, like when their cubs are stolen by human, trapped on small-small hole they couldn't reach, or out of territory, which closer to human area *a.k.a our teritory*. wolves are scared of human, btw, so they will asked for our help. Why not asked their cousin dogs? Cause dogs 'too close' to human and not wise enough of course. Of course we will happy to help with a right amount of reward..

@HeroicFox; why dont you post on RM 12.? We have lots of fun!

Last edited:
@HeroicFox;, when was the last time you bought a non-Pokémon game?

Have to go way back since the mid 2000's or so.
As the last one was for the N64 - 'Conker's Bad Fur Day'

@lovandra; from your previous avt. it seemed that you liked cats
do you have any?

@lovandra; from your previous avt. it seemed that you liked cats
do you have any?

I'm a cat!! I happened also adopted 3 others cats. My first adopted kitten was a wild cat that used to fed by my master everyday since her elementary time. But after my master went to collage, we've never met that cat again, rumour said she was died, she was old-old lady though. The second adopted kitten was a pretty boy named saphirr, a russian blue mix that is given to my master after she was sick. My master is wicked, she have this paw-erfull ancient senile cat spirit that protected her, but the cat itself is wicked and only can be tamed if there was another cat around to play with me. So this old old suspicious priest told the parent to get my master this saphirr. He is a liar of course, my master and I have a really healthy relationship. We are both wicked cause we are wicked... saphirr was a pretty boy though, but as a mortal cat who only have less than 9 lives left *cat's lives are secret for your mortal, btw, not just a mere number 9, and couldn't be understood by your human logic*, saphirr died after 5 short years life with my master. My master's power became uncontrollable months after saphirr's dead, due to her sadness. For that, the parent consult the priest again, who gave her another cat named Tama.

Tama is not my adopted child, btw, since she though she is better than me. We have never on a real fight cause my master won't let me. Let's say that we just did our own bussiness. Tama don't stay long cause my master finally aware that she worked for the priest. But my master is good human, but still love me more and her other pets, right after get Tama, my master owned a hamster named Coffee who gave birth to gazillon of other hamsters, most of them short lived as a mere hamster do, and some ate by that wicked Tama *some of the hamster btw, named Scaret, Kaku, Gags, and Enzap but they are dead ^^;. Only Gonzappy Jr and Punster *this Punster is suprisingly active and seems have more than a live,,, I have certain suspicious why ^^;*, and several other hamsters that named unrelated to BMGF that survived now*

Tama is run away, possibly back to the priest.

Now my master just have another cat, named Saphira. Saphira is Saphirr's grandaugther. Saphira just a kitten, and of caourse I adopted her...

Maybe to be continued, cause this is interesting :3.

Favorite album of 2015 so far?

Oh, gosh, I don't think I've even listened to a new album in 2015 so far. :S I have no answer for you.

@Baf; Besides that weird electronic stuff you listen to, what style of music have you been unexpectedly digging lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom