• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

*Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Foul Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *Tag* You're it V2

Well I suppose Lee had an interesting backstory, and as the "main character" (I suppose) the outcome of your desicions about his backstory all lead to interesting paths (watched others play it as well).
Then he died :eek:

Clem obviously was very cute, especially early on. I liked how cheerful yet aware she was about the situation around her. I enjoyed her voice too, weird as it sounds. Later she becomes a cool character as well.

Jane was straight up cool, though I didn't have her around too long.

@Kakuna Matata ;
What's your favorite cartoon, it can be an old one, and it doesn't have to be kids/adult?

@Kakuna Matata ;
What's your favorite cartoon, it can be an old one, and it doesn't have to be kids/adult?
I can't narrow it down to a single favorite, but the first one that comes to mind right now is Gravity Falls. <3

One thing I love about it is its theme song (which also has a great Silent Hill version - Potential jump scare @1:33). What is one of your favorite openings for a series? (be it a cartoon or live-action)

Hmm, hard to think up XD.
Well the ones I could think of are

Foster Home for Imaginary Friends, Courage the Cowardly Dog, and Gravity Falls as well :D
Courage is pretty unique imo, with the tv broadcast narrator opening thingy. Fosters Home is pretty happy and them running to see Blue and Blue getting happy at the end always put a smile on my face.

Gravity Falls I feel like did a nice job of being funny even in the intro, and I thought it explained the show pretty well.

@Paleo; why is Forretress your favorite Pokemon exactly? Is there a story, or do you just like it's design or what?

@Enzap; am I a bad person for wanting to shoot your avatar? Cuz I want to shoot your avatar

@Enzap; am I a bad person for wanting to shoot your avatar? Cuz I want to shoot your avatar

Yes, and I giggle at your struggles.

duck-hunt-dog-o.gif
@Xita; What is your first thought when you see you've received a PM?

What makes you constantly have to change your theme?
Every 24 hours I go without a theme change my power level goes down, thus I must make regular changes to keep my overwhelming power
An entire month without a theme change will kill off my power and send dishonor to my people of the cactus.

@Gaga; Who will you main in Smash 4
probably asked like 20 times but 2lazy4goodquestions

@Gaga; Do you like Jigglypuff because of Smash, or some other reason?
I liked Jiggs in the relatively few anime episodes I saw Jiggs in, but yes.

@Gaga; Who will you main in Smash 4
probably asked like 20 times but 2lazy4goodquestions
Jiggs~!
Secondaries are Pit, Greninja, Little Mac, Zelda, and definitely underwear!Shulk.

@Reila; @Enzap;
Now that we know the entire roster (barring DLC or content patches);
Who are you most excited about of the newcomers?
And who will you main/secondary?

Last edited:

@Reila; @Enzap:
Bowser Jr, Robin, Duck Hunt and Villager. I like Palutena a lot, too, but what I have seen of her play style doesn't excite me at all. Can't wait to make my own Mii Fighter, too.

When I still played Marvel vs Capcom 2, I used to main Tron Bonne, so Bowser Jr/Koopalings is a very tempting character to me. That said, it still is early to choose a main. I would love to be know as a Jr/Duck Hunt/Villager main. They are such silly characters, exactly the way I like my favorite characters to be... but only time will tell which characters fit my play style the most.

@Gaga; What is your ranking of all newcomers revealed? From best to worst or alternatively, from the most exciting to least exciting one.

I forgot about Villager! I will probably secondary him too.
Too many to choose from but I guess it will sort itself out after I actually play the game for more than a two minute demo.

@Gaga; What is your ranking of all newcomers revealed? From best to worst or alternatively, from the most exciting to least exciting one.
Villager, Little Mac, Greninja, Shulk, Duck Hunt Dog, Robin, Wii Fit Trainer, Rosalina, Palutena, Bowser Jr., Pacman, Mega Man, Dark Pit, Lucina, Dr Mario
(imagine a gap between Dark Pit and the last two)

@Reila;
If there was one veteran (no easy clone choices) you could cut in exchange for Ridley, who would it be?

I am most excited for Bowser Jr, Duck Hunt Dog, Rosalina, and Palutena. I have no idea who my main will be yet though. I'll have to actually play with them first. I have a feeling I'll still use Peach a lot though.

@Pinball Wizard; Have you enjoyed your first couple of days here?

@Gaga; what's your favourite Gaga song? (Apologies if this has been asked a zillion times before.)
Bad Romance or Swine.

@Flipgbh;
How did you come up with your username?
Also, which Doctor Who episode is your favorite(s)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom