• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

*Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Foul Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *Tag* You're it V2

@Berrenta; What is your favorite food?

That's a tough one! I usually don't have a definite favorite; it changes so much, depending on how I feel. Closest to a definite favorite food would be pizza (with ham and pineapple toppings, preferably). Runner-up is salmon.
@Kakuna Matata; favorite ice cream topping?

@PinkiePieFox; What's your favourite and least favourite legendary pokemon?
Mew for both as it can use Transform
You evil boy, that is such a hard question! Legendaries are my favourite, gah! My favourite is possibly a very large tie so Reshiram, Giratina and... damn it so many I like!

For least favourite it is Regigigas because going through all that hassle in D/P just to get something so useless in battle is horrible. I love its design, cry, origin and this was just a kick in the face! But for looks it's probably the regi trio and the genie trio (Kinda? I've grown to like them more but I do love their other forms)

@MarioMiner; Have you played, or do you play Minecraft?

@Starry Oblivion; Do you think that Mewtwo will make it in?

No. People keep on going on about its Mega Evolutions. Having Lucario and Charizard as well as Mewtwo using Mega Evolution is just beating a horse to death and then beating its corpse again, and Mega Lucario is relevant to X/Y, Mega Charizard X seems to be the poster boy of Mega Evolution in general, whilst Mewtwo's Mega Evolution is only truly relevant in the anime. Hell, people keep on saying about his relevance in the anime and the movies, but they forget that Smash is about the games. Pikachu's popularity in the games is what sparked its usage in the anime, Charizard is popular due to most kids picking it when they got R/G/B/FR/LG, Lucario was chosen to represent Gen IV, and is now relevant to XY's story, and Greninja was worked on my Sakurai and Game Freak for Smash, representing the newest gen, Gen VI. Pokemon Trainer just represented the humans in the game series. Due to the fact that Super Mario is seeming to cap off at five reps, I doubt Pokemon will have any more than that (Pokemon Trainer was one character according to official sources, so I'm agreeing with that), leaving one spot open for another Pokemon. Due to the fact that all of the original 12 except Ness and Jigglypuff are revealed, and it can represent Fairy-Type, Jigglypuff is much, much, much more likely.

@Starry Oblivion; What's your favourite and least favourite legendary pokemon?

At the risk of pissing off a million fanboys, Mewtwo. It's overrated, it's either just too cheap (Gens I-III) or there's much better Pokemon to take it's role, it gets too much attention IMO for a Pokemon so unimportant to the grand structure of the series, not affecting any of the game's stories in any way. Oh, and the two Megas. Really? Was it necessary? I liked the idea of Mega Mewtwo Y because he could finally stand up to Darkrai, but I feel that if it only had one mega, another Pokemon that actually needed one could've got one. I feel the same for Charizard.

Brawl, because Melee just pressures you to learn all these techniques or lack the fun or chance of victory, whilst Brawl felt like fun and competition. But due to the high percentage needed before KOs, I always preferred Stock to Time. Oh, and it got rid of Mewtwo ;p In the same vain, Melee is my least favorite because I don't feel like I can have fun with it due to not knowing all the techniques. Also, all the clones! Brawl only had about 3-4 (Luigi really started to distinguish himself by Brawl, and Toon Link was Link's Luigi.) and Sm4sh only seems to have the same amount as Brawl so far.
@Berrenta; Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's a question!~ Do you like gravy?~

Last edited:

@Starry Oblivion; I usually like gravy, though it depends on what's in it.

Since I can't think of another question, I'll pass it back to you. Do you like gravy?

@Starry Oblivion; I usually like gravy, though it depends on what's in it.

Since I can't think of another question, I'll pass it back to you. Do you like gravy?

It really depends on what I'm having it with. Foods like fries and chicken is a big no, but it's perfect with potatoes and broccoli.
@Gaga; What's your pinion on Magnus being an assist trophy? And Kid Icarus getting a bugger representation in general?

@MarioMiner; Have you played, or do you play Minecraft?

Let's just say it's the only thing I show here: MarioMiner03 - Twitch

@PinkiePieFox; Lysandre's beard or Archie's beard? I understand you a bit more about Lysandre now. (referring to our argument in RM) But how many hugs do you think it will take?

Archie's old beard AND Lysandre's :D? (Yes I'm the type if person who'd ask for more wishes when given 3)
How many hugs? Hmmmm depends if he likes you hugging him he'll say more, if he dislikes you hugging him he'll say less. But if you hug him forever he can't move and carry out his plans >:D! I completely forgot about that argument as hardly anyone understood Lysandre and the X/Y storyline so no worries :p
@MarioMiner; Do you play Pixelmon (Pokemon Minecraft mod) then xD? I used to but all the servers I played on went down...

@MarioMiner; Do you play Pixelmon (Pokemon Minecraft mod) then xD? I used to but all the servers I played on went down...

Why and how do you end up asking all the right questions? is-that-so-im-fascinated-thumb.jpg Yes, I do. (but too lazy to get the 3.1.x taht just came out) I can't stream it juuuuuust yet.

@Starry Oblivion;
What are you most looking forward to this year?

BAYONETTA 2
BAYONETTA 2
BAYONETTA 2
BAYONETTA 2
BAYONETTA 2

My fourteenth birthday, Wii U + Mario Kart 8, Christmas, and Hyrule Warriors come close though.

Pokemon OR/AS is a bit off my hype radar since they're remakes, but they will be as November marches ever closer.

@Leggo; @Markos;
Where would you rather be? The LoZ: Ocarina of Time Water Temple or prison?

how many times per day do you think of shipping now?
Not very often, actually. When I do, it's usually when you're around. :p
@Enzap; What's one Yu-Gi-Oh! card that's always annoyed the hell out of you, and why?

Super late on these but:

@Xita; do you know of Senpai's current location?

Well he went on a journey, so who knows :/

@Xita; I don't think I ever asked you this. But even if I did, I could use a refresher. What kind of music do you like?

I like every kind of music.....except country. I mainly listen to video game music though.

@Gaga: Favorite Melee Stage?

Which do you prefer - hot weather, or cold weather?
Does warm weather count as hot? I don’t like either extreme. ;-;

But between the two, I’ll say cold weather. You can always layer up and drink some hot chocolate to warm yourself up. :9

What's your favourite location (town/city/other) in a pokemon game?
Fuuuuu this is a hard question, I don't know if I can pick a favorite of all time. D: The first that come to mind are Goldenrod City and Pyrite Town/The Under; the former for being being the location of the Game Corner, Shopping Mall, Radio Tower (especially during the Rocket takeover), and being a good place to hatch eggs; the latter because of the music and how shady (by Pokémon's standards) it was. AND THEN THEY WENT AND FILLED THE UNDER IN XD WHICH DESPITE THE SHORTENED EMOTICON NAME WAS NO LAUGHING MATTER щ(゚Д゚щ)

That's a tough one! I usually don't have a definite favorite; it changes so much, depending on how I feel. Closest to a definite favorite food would be pizza (with ham and pineapple toppings, preferably). Runner-up is salmon.
@<a href="http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/members/42732.html" target="_blank">Kakuna Matata</a>; favorite ice cream topping?
Hmm, Salmon. :drool:

ew ice cream If cookie dough counts as a topping, cookie dough. If it counts as a flavor, cookies.

I really like cookies.​

@<a href="http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/members/42732.html" target="_blank">Kakuna Matata</a>; how's Vegas doing for you?
[video=youtube;2jhW8c7wrxg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jhW8c7wrxg[/video]

(I didn't have reliable access to wifi so sorry for not responding sooner.) I'll post more details in RM or the Wash, but I wasn't a fan of the heat.

I really enjoy The Lion King, Stitch,and pretty much any other Disney movie that exists. XD

@<a href="http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/members/42732.html" target="_blank">Kakuna Matata</a> Who's your favorite character in The Lion King?
I have yet to watch Lilo & Stitch *puts it on ever-expanding To-Watch list*

I haven't really thought about this one... I guess Simba, because we get to see his whole journey from cub to king, but compared to other series there isn't as great of a divide of like™ [sub]trademarking just in case this isn't a thing because it should be a thing[/sub] between him and other characters.

@Crystal Onix; Have you ever visited the Zombie Apocalypse Store? (I wanted to but we didn't get around to doing that during my time there. ;~;)

@Crystal Onix; Have you ever visited the Zombie Apocalypse Store? (I wanted to but we didn't get around to doing that during my time there. ;~;)
Yeah, I've been there. I got a book about zombie hunting from the guy who wrote World War Z. What they have on actual zombies is just for fun. You should go next time.
@Kakuna Matata; What was your favorite part of your trip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom