• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

*Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Foul Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *Tag* You're it V2

I shall keep the Smash theme going;
Who do you main in Smash? (even if you don't play much)
Iirc Bowser, Mewtwo, and Yoshi in SSBM; Ike, Lucario, and Pokémon Trainer in SSBB.

For Sm4sh, I'd probably go with Ike, Lucina, and Robin. no one will ever be able to guess what my favorite series in this game is
EmotNinja.gif

@Crystal Onix; What's one of your favorite things about Las Vegas?

@Yato; how is the new Sailor Moon series so far? (In case you can't tell, I haven't seen it yet x_x I'll get to it soon)
@Setra; who's your favorite character that will be newly introduced to the Super Smash Bros game?

@Yato; how is the new Sailor Moon series so far? (In case you can't tell, I haven't seen it yet x_x I'll get to it soon)
I'm enjoying it :D
It's very nostalgic + the character and background designs are beautiful (ESPECIALLY MERCURY <3). The transformation sequence might look awkward because of the CGI, but still pretty. You should give it a try. The song is nice, too.

@Kakuna Matata; Which do you prefer - hot weather, or cold weather?

@Setra; who's your favorite character that will be newly introduced to the Super Smash Bros game?

Lucina. I don't care that she's basically a Marth clone. I'm so glad it was her and not Chrom. Rosalina is a close second though.

@Midorikawa; Favorite FE:A ship?

@Crystal Onix; What's one of your favorite things about Las Vegas?
The interesting smells
The crime
That crackhead who just decided one day that she's my girlfriend

Ah, I know! Having people like a gold guy, Captain Jack Sparrow and Predator as neighbors. That's certainly interesting.
Either that or the shopping. Not necessarily for clothes, but of all types.

To be fair, though, crime's gone down recently, and the nearby shopping areas have bounced back from the depths of the Recession in a big way as well as the fact that even though an education costs more out here, I've gotten to start going to college in the last couple years. I can't complain like I used to.

And I can finally get produce nearby! Even if it's just a small selection for now.
@PinkiePieFox;Aside from Lysandre, who is your favorite cartoon villain?

@Life; Favorite poet.
Myself Without a doubt Edgar Allan Poe.

Not really sure who/what to ask but I'll just use someone I saw on this thread and ask @Leggo; what is your favorite color? xP

@Rainbow Cloud; What is your least favorite pokemon?

That's a really hard one, I don't really hate any pokemon but I'm not really much of a fan of Conkeldurr, I just don't like its design at all.
*gets hit in face with a concrete block by an angry Conkeldurr*

@Starry Oblivion; who's your favourite and least favourite Smash Bros characters?

Last edited:

@Starry Oblivion; who's your favourite and least favourite Smash Bros characters?

My favorite is obviously Zero Suit Samus, but I have a special place in my heart for ABSOLUTELY BLOODY DESPISING SSB Brawl's depiction of Broken Meta Knight. He was just too OP, and it sucks because my friend always picks him, claiming he's 'not OP!' and we're just trying to make him lose... Which of course could happen if he DIDN'T CHOOSE THE MOST BROKEN PIECE OF CRAP IN SSB HISTORY! >:O

I love Meta Knight in general though, so I hope he'll be back and balanced in 4 :)

@Rainbow Cloud; Would you want a Mega Mew? What type would it be? Would you like it to have two Megas rather than one, like Mewtwo?

@Enzap; Except Gonzap or any of its variants, what's your favorite nickname (given to you by other people)?

@Bishie Karis-chan; @Enzap; What is one of your favorite things about the other person I mentioned? :D may or may not have stolen this question from someone
Oh right, this was a thing.

Probably the fact that he tries his best to maintain friendships. He's always willing to talk if you want.
@Enzap; Except Gonzap or any of its variants, what's your favorite nickname (given to you by other people)?

A few people used to call me Skippy since an old name of mine was Skiploom. I've also been called Zappy, which I like all right. But honestly I don't love or dislike any nicknames, just whatever people want to call me I'll respond. lol

@jhunter_d; Are you enjoying BMGf so far?

@Rainbow Cloud; Would you want a Mega Mew? What type would it be? Would you like it to have two Megas rather than one, like Mewtwo?

Yeah I wouldn't mind a Mega Mew, type wise I'd probably go for Psychic/Fairy as I thing Mew could work as part fairy. Not sure if Mew would need two mega's like Mewtwo but possible a Psychic/Normal mega form could work too, it would be immune to Ghost type moves like Girafarig.

Yeah! Best forums I've found.
@Rainbow Cloud; @Starry Oblivion; @Enzap; (and anybody else who plays Smash) Do you think that Mewtwo will make it in?

I'd like to see Mewtwo back, it has two mega evolutions so it could be a pokemon they may want to show off in the game. It's fairly similar to Lucario though who replaced it in brawl and retains its's place in the new game and has it's own mega evolution, sadly I think they'll probably leave Mewtwo out again because of this.

@PinkiePieFox; @Crystal Onix; @jhunter_d; @Starry Oblivion; @Enzap; What's your favourite and least favourite legendary pokemon?

Favorite: I'd have to go with Mewtwo. It's a close call, though, but Mewtwo has the best backstory (and its megas have a BST higher than Arceus). Least favorite: none. I don't have one specific hated legendary like others probably do.
@Rainbow Cloud; @Starry Oblivion; @Enzap; (and anybody else who plays Smash) (same as last time): Favorite and least favorite Smash games?
(Sorry I'm talking so much about Smash -- I'm attending my first tournament tonight and I'm nervous-excited.)

Yeah! Best forums I've found.
@Rainbow Cloud; @Starry Oblivion; @Enzap; (and anybody else who plays Smash) Do you think that Mewtwo will make it in?
Personally no. I think there are other choices that are more relevant. Like Jigglypuff, who has been appeared in every Smash game since the original, and is now even more relevant to Pokemon since it has a new typing.
@PinkiePieFox; @Crystal Onix; @jhunter_d; @Starry Oblivion; @Enzap; What's your favourite and least favourite legendary pokemon?

Favorite is very hard, but least favorite is definitely Arceus. It would take me a while to fully explain why I hate this Pokemon, so I won't do that here but if you're curious you can message me about it. :p

My favorite might be Mew, but I'm also a fan of Lugia and Raikou.

And to answer the question that jhunter_d posted while I was making this post, I haven't played the first game at all, and I haven't played Melee a whole lot, so I guess by default my favorite is Brawl and least is the original.

@Parfait; Who or what is your favorite character/person/thing to draw?

@Rainbow Cloud; @Starry Oblivion; @Enzap; (and anybody else who plays Smash) (same as last time): Favorite and least favorite Smash games?
(Sorry I'm talking so much about Smash -- I'm attending my first tournament tonight and I'm nervous-excited.)

My favourite's Melee, it was the first one I played and I prefered the gameplay in melee slightly over Brawl, i't hard to have a least favourite though as I've not played the original Smash Bros that much so I's say Melee followed by Brawl and the original in close second.

@Scarlet Sky; @Leggo; @Kakuna Matata; What's your favourite location (town/city/other) in a pokemon game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom